SWIM // MITCHEL CAVE

De hellyeahmitty

"I bet you feel it now, baby" Your typical dysfunctional love story of two lost souls finding familiarity in... Mais

PART ONE
1- after party huh?
2- playing hard to get?
3- Well then they suck
4-Please Mitchel
5-Just friends
6- Welcome to my crib
7-Games
8- you wish
9- who the hell are you
10- Angeline
11- how do you like your eggs?
12- Plan B
13- Payback
14- Official
15- Consuming
16- Jealousy
17- Spring roll to ease the pain
18- History repeating
19- I need you
20- Trust
21- I fucked up
22- You forgot?
23- Alone
24- Dont go
26- home for the holidays
26- cute
27- vinyl
28- best gift
29- tour
30- listen
31- show me
32- hold tight
34- Numb
35- End
PART TWO
(II) 1- Australia
(II) 2- Reunion
(II) 3- alliance
(II) 4- happy
(II) 5- trying
(II) 6- pain relief
(II) 7- ice cream
(II) 8-BBQ
(II) 9- Spicy
(II) 10- Maz
(II) 11- movie night
(II) 12- Secrets
(II) 13- truth hurts
(II) 14- selfish
(II) 15- Lost
(II) 16- cry
(II) 17- forever
(II) 18- funeral
(II) 19- stars
(II) 20- all yours
(II) 21- Closure
(II) 22- Hawaii
(II) 23- family
EPILOGUE

33- trust issues

3.5K 142 291
De hellyeahmitty

*read author note*
Jaz's POV

I was pacing up and down in my apartment wondering what the hell to do. I was mad. So mad.

After the little incident on the dance floor of the club last night, everything went downhill. I got back to the booth where Mitchel sat with a pissed look on his face and a refusal to listen to me. Christian was trying to help and get Mitchel to calm down but once again, his anger had taken over.

"Mitchel listen to me, don't let him get to you" I pleaded "He's not worth it"

"Who does he think he is coming up to me and telling me about my girl?" He scoffed more to himself than us.

"He's just jealous" I said.

He scoffed more at this and at that point I was honestly getting annoyed with him. He was ruining our last proper night out together by choosing to let Luke's words get to him instead of just letting it go. Mitchel could be stubborn, way too stubborn at times; it was a vice we were both guilty of.

He was downing drinks and only allowing himself to become more and more annoyed and so I eventually gave up trying to console him and I went home, to my actual apartment and not his. Christian promised me he'd take care of Mitchel so he didn't do anything stupid and I called an Uber and left.

Now it was the next morning and I was supposed to be helping Mitchel pack the rest of his things but after last night I wasn't sure if I could deal with him if he was still annoyed. I had to go over though as this was their last day here and I had to cherish the little hours I had left after having lost so many last night.

I get a shower and put some clothes on before grabbing my keys and heading out the door. Sunday's were always the quietest in the city and for that reason they were my favourite, so I opted to walk over instead of calling an Uber. I was enjoying the fresh air and the sunshine as I listened to some music on my phone. I was hoping the boys still had some food in the house as I was starving and it was almost lunchtime now.

I let myself into the house as I was used to doing so now. Clinton and Cat were sitting on the sofa watching the tv and they greet me softly knowing I still wasn't in the best mood after Mitchel's antics.

"You okay?" Cat asks smiling.

I give her a quick nod and she nods back before going back to talk to Clinton, I knew she was going to miss him terribly as she already looked sad and so I headed up in search for Mitchel wanting to give them space.

Christian and Jesse were nowhere to be seen so I assume they were still asleep. I pass their rooms and their doors were both shut confirming my thoughts. I reach Mitchel's door, which was also shut and I walk in expecting him to also be sleeping but he was up and dressed and packing various things into boxes.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"Hey" He replies only briefly looking up.

He continues to pace around the room collecting various things from drawers and putting them into boxes and suitcases. He was still tense and I could feel it, I was hoping he would have been in a better mood this morning but sadly that isn't the case.

"You excited for tour?" I ask trying to brighten up conversation.

"Yeah" He sighs.

Once again he was avoiding looking at me and focusing his attention to the clothing in his hand.

"Mitchel what's wrong?" I ask bluntly.

"Nothing" He mumbles.

"Clearly something's annoyed you" I say "What is it?"

"It doesn't matter" He dismisses.

"Are you still annoyed about Luke? Is that what this is about?" I press.

I couldn't believe he was still on this, I had made it clear time and time again that Luke wasn't worth his attention and that I wasn't interested in him in slightest.

"I said it doesn't matter Jaz" He replies "Can we drop it?"

I couldn't believe he was now taking out his anger on me, raising his voice when I had done nothing wrong.

"You're the one still on it!" I exclaim "Just tell me what's bothering you-"

"Did you sleep with him?"

I go silent at his words and for the first time today he was looking at me dead in the eye waiting for me to respond.

"Excuse me?" I ask in disbelief.

"Did you sleep with him?" He repeats, anger bubbling in his words.

"Of course not!" I say "Why the hell would I do that?"

"I don't know but you guys were close once and he was round at your apartment, I don't know what went down when I wasn't there!" He exclaims.

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth, I couldn't believe he actually thought I would cheat on him.

"Are you actually being serious right now?" I ask lowly shaking my head.

"You think I like this? Do you think I like arguing with you baby? I don't" He explains "I hate it, I hate when we argue"

"Then why the fuck are you starting one Mitchel?" I reply.

"Because I need to know!" He shouts back "I need to know if he did... if what he said was.. if it was true"

He was stuttering his words through a mixture of anger and sadness and I could feel myself becoming more annoyed every minute.

"I did not" I say firmly "Never have, never will, why do you keep fixating on this?!"

"I can't help it! He's the one that brought it up and all last night all I could picture was his hands all over you and I just couldn't deal with it and I couldn't-"

"How many times are we gonna have to go through this Mitchel? I love you, I don't want anyone else" I say "I am sick and tired of having this same damn argument"

"Well it's over now" He sighs "It won't happen again"

For a minute there's silence and not a calming one but an uncomfortable one, I could hear every noise and creak in the house. I looked up at Mitchel who was looking down knowing he was in the wrong. He was the most important person in my life and I loved him more than anything, I loved his stupid little hair and his goofy smile when he laughed at one of Jesse's bad jokes. I loved his voice and his ability to make beautiful music and the way he poured his all into his performances. I loved the way he held me at nights and traced circles on my skin to get me to sleep. I loved him so much, more than anything in the world. But it wasn't enough.

"You're never going to trust me are you?" I ask quietly.

"What are you talking about? Of course I trust you" He replies looking into my eyes.

"No" I state "You don't"

He goes to speak but I stop him, I needed to do this and I needed him to listen.

"If you trusted me you wouldn't constantly question my loyalty to you, if you trusted me you wouldn't make me feel guilty every time I hang out with a guy that isn't you" I explain "If you trusted me you wouldn't keep bringing up this argument and hurt me"

"Baby please don't, I'm sorry Okay? I'm a fucking idiot and I should never have insinuated you'd done anything ever, I know you wouldn't" He replies walking over to me.

He was holding me in my arms and I didn't shy away from his touch because I needed to feel it one last time before I did what I was about to do.

"But your actions don't show that Mitchel" I say, a stray tear makes its way down my cheek which he quickly rubs away.

I took a deep breath as he watched me and from the look in his eyes, I could see him silently begging me not to do what I was about to do. But I was left with no choice.

"And for that" I begin.

I move out of his grip and step back to where he looked ready to fall apart any second, tears pooling in his own eyes too.

"I'm breaking up with you"

----

Don't kill me y'all I swear it's needed for the plot of the sequel 😩

2 chapters left oh damn

Also I need y'all opinions do I :
A) create an entire new book for the sequel
B) continue the sequel in this book and spilt it into part one and part two?

As always please vote and comment I love you all for being so loyal to this book 🌹

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

36.4K 1K 31
"ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 ℌ𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫, 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 ℑ 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔬�...
177 20 12
I stumble, trying to grasp the only bit of air I have left. "It's fine, it won't hurt" Though out of breath, somehow I muster up the ability to chuck...
36.3K 1.8K 32
"You don't understand and maybe you never will. You have every piece of me; you could break me into a million pieces and I would still love you the s...