The Uchiha's (Sasuhina) Compl...

By littlebear9297

This story is my first SASUHINA. At first it was meant to be the struggles of Sasuke being a parent without H... More

Chapter 1. 🌻
Chapter 2. 🌼
Chapter 3.🌸
Chapter 4.πŸ…
Chapter. 5 🌺
My lovely readers 😘
Chapter. 6 🌷
Chapter. 7 🌹🌹🌻🌻
Chapter. 8❄️❄️
Chapter. 10 🌡🌡
Chapter. 11 πŸ’
Chapter. 12 πŸŒ¨β˜€οΈ
Chapter. 13 ⭐️⭐️
Chapter. 14 ✨
Chapter. 15 ?
Epilougue ??
New story 😍😊

Chapter. 9πŸŒ¨β„οΈ

5.1K 171 82
By littlebear9297

Rated R for adults 😁😁 Lmao as you guys can see I just cannot stop and organize myself lmao 😂 so here's a little something sooo until next time 🤧🤧

Sasuke and Hinata went back to their home along with all their friends. Once home they decided it was time to cut the cake for the twins birthday since they were born at exactly 11:32am and at 11:57am.

Everyone sang Happy birthday and cut the cake. They spent the day together catching up.

Shikamaru and temari were pregnant and that made the Kazekage and Kankuro congratulate their sister and brother in law along with everyone else.

Yes everything felt right again. Someone knocked but Sasuke was too busy sitting next to Hinata not letting her waist go while she played with Miyoko kissing and hugging her over and over.

But Miyoko was happy she knew it was her Kaasan.

"HINATA" they all heard as Hanabi barged in along with Hiashi who rolled his eyes at his poor mannered daughter. But his irritation was gone when he set his eyes on the hugging and crying sisters. He stood by them when Hinata turned to him he only nodded his head and she copied his gesture.

Hiashi was always a hard man even when her mother was born he isn't one for affection everyone knew that and Hinata had long ago let go of the dream of getting affection from him.

So it did not hurt.

The sisters along with everyone else catches up no one asked what happened they didn't want to taint this moment. They also knew that Hinata would talk when she wanted to.

When the night came to an end and everyone retired to their home. The couple busied themselves with putting the kids to sleep while Sasuke cleaned up the Kitchen Hinata was putting all the kids to bed.

Sasukes heart was almost beating out of his chest it was full of anxiety that if he went to look for her she really wouldn't be there putting the kids to sleep.

That he might be hallucinating. Or this might just be a nightmare. He relaxed when he felt her behind him. Turning his face slightly he turned completely and she wrapped her arms around him stuffing her face in his chest.

"Sasuke I missed you so much. I tried getting here sooner but.... Where I was I had no knowledge of who I was at that moment."

"Hinata.. talk to me."

She leaned slightly back and looked at him. He let a breath out how many days did he tell himself that he would never see those pale lavender orbs again, to many, that he finally convinced himself that it was true and to move on.

"I-I didn't remember anything until I was a little better. The old couple that lived out of society helped me to best of their knowledge. When I woke I didn't know anything about myself.

Every time I tried remembering my head would hurt. I-I felt incomplete I-I felt like I was missing so much. The old couple let me stay with them for a little while.

One afternoon when I was getting fresh water from the river I heard a scream. I ran towards them and-and these two rouges had killed the old couple, to sleep in the old people's hut. They were looking for a place to hide out. It so happens that the little hut the old people had was the perfect place for them at that point.

When they saw me and my eyes they backed up murmuring " A Hyuga" and at hearing those word everything came back to me.

My life just tumbled into my mind like a movie playing before my eyes and then I saw you, remembered you, when we got married,(she blushed and poked her index fingers) our wedding night, each birth of our kids my beautiful children.

I knew who I was again and I knew how to defend my self. I fought them activating my Byakugan for the first time in a long time and told them that they were wrong. "My names no longer Hyuga I'm an Uchiha."

I saw their eyes widen in recognition of who I was and they fought me I defeated them. I got a little hurt but I didn't notice I was ready to come back to my family. I knew you guys must have been hurting. Specially you Sasuke. I missed you so much Sasu."

Sasuke pulled her into his chest again and squeezed her softly to him.

"Wife I'm just glad that you are alive and with us."

Smut 😋🎬🎬🎬🛑🛑🛑❌❌❌

Hinata hugged him once again and kissed him. Wrapping her arms around his neck bringing him closer. Sasuke tapped her leg and she jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist and he held her with his one arm by her wide waist.

He walked towards their bedroom not needing to see to know where he was going. He kicked the door softly as to not make too much noise.

Closing the door with his foot. He took her to the bathroom. Putting her down and letting her slide down his body to stand on her feet he started the shower making sure it was nice and warm when he turned around Hinata had already undressed.

Sucking in a breath he smiled at her. She bit her lip and helped him undress. He let her undress him. When they were both naked they stared at each other.

Sasuke got into the shower tugging Hinata by her hand.

Hinata stood under the shower head while the warm water ran down her body. Sasuke stood back and watched. He was already hard.

His dick had been strained from the heated kiss and feeling her legs wrapped around him. But it no longer hurt he didn't have anything to restrain his dick.

Hinata closed her eyes and ran her hands through her short hair. Everything with her is so beautiful in every way there is nothing that she does that is not beautiful. She looked like a goddess washing her hair.

When she looked at him she smiled at him. And handed him the soap and he was happy to oblige to her request. She turned her back to him, her short hair sticking to her delightful porcelain neck. She looked so soft in every way.

Sasuke decided to skip the soap and use his hand. He moved his  hand through her spine marveling in how soft she was, he traced over her hip making her moan and sigh contentedly. He stepped closer pressing his front to her back making her lean her head back against his chest exposing the delicate flesh on her shoulder and neck.

Sasuke brought his lips and kissed her shoulder and neck, while his hand traced her slight pudgy stomach and ran up to feel the weight of her left Brest. He fondled her Brest playing with her nipple, pinching, and twirling the soft pink bud in his thumb and Pinter finger. Doing the same to the same to the right one also.

"S-sas-suke-e mmmm oh" Hinata was going crazy he knew how to drive her body to insanity. His warm, rough, calloused hand was a force to be reckon with after their first time in their honey moon. He learned quickly how to do so much.

" Wife" he murmured in his rough and deep voice. Sending shivers down Hinatas spine. Making her squirm, while his hand let her Brest go, and travel down the valley of her Brest down her stomach into the valley of her thighs. Grabbing her pussy and slipping a finger into her folds to touch her clit.

"Wife (kiss)tell me (kiss)what do you want(kiss). Hinata moaned louder and threw her head back.

When his finger pinched her clit she squealed. Making Sasuke smile on her shoulder. He was trying to compose himself. But gods knew that all he wanted to do was bend her over and fuck her to the next life while hearing her screams, like music to his ears. But he loved torturing his wife.

He loved hearing her moans and begs it was very satisfying to hear the little shy heiress beg to get eaten out or fucked by the great Uchiha.

They both enjoyed it. They had role played so much but their favorite was him being the predator and her his little victim. She enjoyed being handled roughly.

"Wife I'm waiting for an answer (kiss) don't kee me waiting Hinata."

"Please Sasuke F-fuck me-me" and Sasuke smiled wickedly his eyes shining with mischief.

His finger let her pink little bud go and he turned her around kissing her roughly and possessively.

"Jump" He said roughly and she hooked her arms around his neck and jumped wrapping her legs around his slim waist.

He pressed her back to the wall and supported her with his hips making his dick touch her soaked pussy they both moaned feeling each other. They both opened their eyes. And stared at each other. They kissed again battling in dominance but Sasuke always won.

He wrapped his one arm over her waist and lifted her up getting his dick to touch her entrance. He pushed inside of her slowly. Feeling her soft walls tighten around him.

They both ground. He couldn't wait for her to adjust again and tightening his arm around her waist he pushed her down onto his dick. Making her pull back from the kiss and Gasp with her swollen lips opened slightly.

He loved seeing her like this her chest heaving up and down, her pink nipples a soft contrast to her smooth porcelain wet skin, her eyes closed, head thrown back onto the wall. Her legs wrapped around him tightening, and her hands clawing his shoulders.

Yes he loved this. After a few seconds Hinata started moving her hips encouraging him to move, he did at  he moved with deep slow thrusts but not for long. He has never been soft with her and she never liked for him to be soft with her. She could take rough play and dammit did that turn him on more.

"Turn off the shower we are taking this to our bed." Hinata moans and complies reaching the shower nozzle and turning it off.

Sasuke walked out of the shower into their bedroom not caring about the sheets not like they ever have before. He laid her down onto their bed and watched as she held onto the railings on the head board making him smile. She knew what he liked. There was no time for ropes.

He grabbed her leg and turned her hips slightly side ways to get a better angle. He started moving inside of her and played with her clit making her come 4 times before he came himself.

Smut over 🤧🎬❌❌🛑🛑

Sasuke felt happy as he laid beside her and hugged her tired sleeping body to him. She opened her tired eyes one more time and smiled up at him getting comfy in his arms.

" I love you Sasuke" she said while she smiled at him and closing her eyes.

Sasuke smiled also and squeezed her body towards him.

"I love you more Wife" he closed his eyes and followed her to sleep. Never letting her go while he slept.

Sasuke for the first time in months slept feeling content and happy.

That is all for now guys 🤧🤧

Littlebear🐻🐻 out ✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.7K 13
And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm going to miss those brats too." Hinata...
77.1K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
203K 6.6K 19
Summary Sasuke and Hinata two people who have never talked or interacted before, stare at two children who have both their blood in them. Neither o...
75.4K 2.9K 20
*This story is modern! *I do not own Naruto nor their characters. 🍜🍜🍜 After Naruto's wife, Hinata died of a severe illness, he n...