Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

16. Winter Vacation

6.1K 282 20
By Nekuru

(A/n: It's a short chapter but I hope you all enjoy it ;v;)

16. Winter Vacation

I took a warm cup of hot chocolate as the weather temperature has been dropping off for a while now, so a wonderful warm beverage is a great time to drink it. Reborn texted me if I want to come with Tsuna and his group for a fun day of survival game. I sighed at Reborn's idea of fun, but I had to reject his wonderful offer since I still need to do a lot of paperwork, but I promised to hangout with them for new years. 

 "Argh, I want to play with Reborn and the others too!" I whined in my room, stuck in the student council room beginning of my winter vacation "I shouldn't have neglected my work!" 

"Oh? That's new, The hard working prez wants to laze around." I looked to the direction of the person to see Kyoya, leaning by the entrance of the council's room.

"Sempai, what are you doing here?" I asks, but he's probably strolling the school "don't you want to go home and enjoy your winter break?"  

"You always ask too much question, herbivore." He avoided my question, and simply came inside the room "I find you fascinating, I always see you running around for errands or helping those little herbivore. Always smiling, always so compose..."

"Oh?" I find myself speechless that Kyoya's actually talked to me first, he's been a bit friendly to me since our little stay to the hospital. 

"I don't know why but I can't help but to be drawn to you." Kyoya hume, walking towards me at a excruciating slow pace, each step he made, my anxiety increases "I want to see your composure to shatter for once. I'm going to steal your time on new years, to get to learn about you, president herbivore."

He was behind me and bend down to face me, so that were face to face. Oh my god, ohmygod, o mi gosh
omigosh omigosh! Our face was about six inches apart, it's not cliche close but this is the freaking first time I saw him so close. He had that calm collected smirk while I sit here, absolutely fluster and speechless.

Well... there goes my composure..

I swear my I would've squeal and fangirl if I was Fuyumi but then, I can't just tell them that hey, I'm an otaku from this world and I know everything about you since that would be very, very creepy.

"your a bit too close, Sempai" I crunched my brows, pushing his face away from me and prevent him from leaning closer to my chair but  my attempt to push him back is futile as he still didn't move "Also I don't think I can, I promised Tsuna and the others." 

"Do I look like I care?"

"No, not at all" I shook my head to answer his question, as he's obviously enjoying this, his smirk grew bigger and stares at me for a good few more seconds.

I am looking down, since I don't know what kind of face I'm making and I want to avoid further embarrassment. He finally broke his intense yet intoxicating gaze and whispered few words before leaving the room

"I'll see you at Namimori on New years, if you don't show up, I'll definitely bite you to death when I see you... Also, seeing the composed president fluster something like this..."

"...It's not bad at all"

I swear that Kyoya Hibari is going to be a death of me, I don't think my heart can handle all of his teasing. I slam my head to my desk, in attempt to hide my face. 

"You're such a bully, Kyoya..." 

____

____

On the day of christmas, I celebrated it with Hari, as we had fancy dishes that a proffesional chef had to cook for us. We thanked the chef and paid him bountiful amount as we sent him home once he finished cooking for us.

"So, what are you going to do on new years?" Hari asks me "are you going to  hangout with Tsuna's group?"

"Sadly, no. I'm going to hang out with Hibari-sempai" I nervously tell her, and she drops her food back on the plate with bewilderment "I even had to cancel on Reborn's group for not being to come, though I didnt tell them the reason why."

"You have a date?!" Hari yells excitingly, as she calls me by my real name "Oh my god! Elias has a date, I'm so happy for you!"

"It's not a date, Hari! Beside he thinks I'm a guy and it's just a hangout." I told my blonde friend.

"Two guys can still have a date, y'know!" Hari smirks raising her eyebrows "and he'll probably guessed who you are soon! Lets go pick your clothes for your date"

Hari immediately captured my wrist and dragged me to my closet amd starts to dress up our hangout. Hari on the other hand, she kept saying that it's a date. At some point, I gave up correcting my stubborn little friend.

I guess going on a 'date' won't be that bad at all.

_____
Don't forget to

VOTE! COMMENT! AND ENJOY!
-Neku-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
225 6 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
136K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...
98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...