HONEY :: ORIGINAL

By NEEGAMUSIC

in which Bobby learns to properly grieve over his past and become more optimistic for his future relationship... More

rum & coke
playlist & cast
hot showers & enchiladas
lunch & reality tv
offices & bobby pins
pink drinks & passion tangos
scruffy beards & quesadillas
waffle house & crying
sessions & hand holding
najee & chesta
nail shops & spicy salmon
g herbo & nelz
tulips & tigerlillies
tops & bottoms
waldo & the hamburglar
dark knees & british bitches
friends & family
diana & diana
instagram & montreal
tempura & don perignon
thrones & lamb
soups & cramps
snacks & sleepovers
quickies & longies
mexicans & migraines
wigs & penthouses
rubik's cubes & cartier bracelets
rehearsals & weddings
good knees & pregnancies
new houses & big titties
thai food & baby fever
live streams & puppies
godparents & UTIs
love, marriage, & a baby carriage

date night & art galleries

4.6K 350 54
By NEEGAMUSIC

"May I say something real quick?"

Sanai blinked, putting a hand under her chin and smiling at Bobby, who was sitting across from her at the table. "Yes?"

He cleared his throat, licking his lip before saying anything. "You look fine as hell tonight."

She blushed. "Thank you, Bobby."

Because she did, okay? Sanai was...absolutely stunning. Her face? Beat! Her waist? Snatched as always. Edges? Laid. The dark lipstick on her lips was his weakness and the way her dark green dress fit very snug over her body was to die for. Never mind that all her hair was slicked back in a big puff in the back, and the small gold necklaces at the base of her collarbones were twinkling in the light of the restaurant.

"You look quite handsome yourself," she complimented, "I love a good turtleneck on my men. So..." she picked at her chicken breast with a fork, the food was delicious, but they ended up focusing on each other more.

"What's up?"

"I dunno," Sanai puffed out a breath and smiled at him, "I'm bad at conversation."

"You? I'm pretty sure I'd be looking dumb if it wasn't for you talking to me now. I never know what to say around you, and that's not a common thing. I always talk."

"I can tell you want to," she replied earnestly, "are you afraid you might say something crazy and turn me away?"

"Sort of, but I'm just—"

"You don't have to be. I mean, unless you say something crazy that's like, I don't know, 'I voted for the orange guy' we have no issue."

"Yeah I'm not that stupid, babe," he chuckled and sat up a bit, "take my hand."

She gasped. "I'll take a breath--"

"Stop it," Bobby rolled his eyes. Her hand fit in his perfectly, so small and warm. "I talked to William the other night and decided that I should give you more of what you deserve."

"What do you mean?" Sanai tilted her head.

"I mean, that, you shouldn't be treated like you're replacing something in my life. Let's face it, I talk about Moriah sometimes and I know it gets on your nerves no matter how many times you say it doesn't. Shit, even I have started getting annoyed at how I talk about her. I feel like you deserve better than that, Sanai."

She pouted. "Aw. Robert. You're thinking about me?"

"I'm always thinking about you, baby," he licked his lip and smiled, "always."

"That's reassuring," she smiled, "thank you."

"Yeah. I actually wanted to take you somewhere else tonight."

"Ooh, where?"

"Are you ready to go?"

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Aight."

"Oh, it's so gorgeous!" Sanai grinned from ear to ear, holding Bobby's hand tightly as they entered the art gallery. A few up and coming artists were presenting their pieces and collections to the general public, in hopes that they'd sell some artwork and get more coverage.

Bobby walked alongside her, taking in the calm atmosphere. He liked shit like this, it was peaceful, no stress, just marveling at other people's perspectives on life and...he really liked it. His appreciation for all forms of art had grown since meeting Sanai, and he was kinda grateful for it.

"This is gorgeous," the gorgeous girl he always thought about muttered, looking around and smiling. She turned to him, fluttering her lashes. "I like this a lot."

"I knew you would," he smiled back at her, "wanna look around?"

"Please," she squeezed his hand and walked towards one of the more colorful pieces. The artist was explaining their work, something Bobby wasn't really listening to, but he knew Sanai was all ears. Robert felt her lean on him and looked down, smiling softly.

"You okay?"

"You're so sweet on me," she whispered, "this is my favorite date ever, no bullshit."

"Really?" he asked in surprise.

"Mhm," she hummed, standing a little straighter and pulling him towards another art piece, "ooh, look at this one, babe. I like this."

"It's kinda like how you like to paint," he pointed out.

She nodded. "It's got like a touch of Salvador Dali, like in the background, this is so pretty," she marveled at the art for a little longer, analyzing every detail like she always did. He was pretty happy he decided to bring her here, remembering the flyer on her kitchen counter from a few days ago.

A little while later, after Sanai calmed down from all the art in the room and after looking at every painting and sculpture and saying a lot of things Bobby didn't know, they sat on a bench in the middle of the room with a few other people, drinking from cute champagne glasses given to them by caterers.

Sanai uncrossed her legs, "I have to use the restroom."

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Truthfully, no, I have to change my tampon," she laughed, shrugging her coat off and grabbing another tampon from her inner pocket, " I think I'm leaking. I'll be back."

He watched her walk away, a small smile—and a sort of grimace—on his face before he looked down at his shoes. He glanced up, staring at the art piece she admired so much.

Was he gonna do this?

"Excuse me," Bobby called after the artist, taking a deep breath.

"Yes?" the young girl asked, "need anything?"

"Has that painting been sold yet?"

"No," she shook her head hesistantly.

"How much do you want for it?"

"Uh," she blinked, clearly shocked anyone wanted it, "I--"

"Two? Three?"

"You think it's worth that much?"

Bobby tilted his head. "It's your blood, sweat, and tears. You don't think so?"

"Uh—"

"My girl likes it, so I want to get it for her," Bobby got out his checkbook—he was lowkey prepared for this—and pen, "I'll give you three hundred. All I ask is for this painting and your contact information. I know some people."

"Really?" she asked in excitement, "stop playin' with me."

"I'm not, I'm serious," Bobby smiled warmly, ripping out the check and handing it to her, "thank you."

"No," she shook her head happily, "thank you," he could tell she wasn't used to getting paid this much, she was very happy right now.

"I'll come pick it up when she gets out the restroom."

"Okay, cool! Thank you." she looked at him for a few moments before walking away towards another guy. Bobby watched her show him the check and they both got happy.

"Okay, so it wasn't my tampon," Sanai came back a few minutes later, putting her coat back on, "I have a random cut on my thigh."

"What?" Bobby asked in confusion.

"Yeah, see?" and yes, yes she did move the slit of her dress to expose her inner thigh and a small cut.

"Oh, yikes." he made a face, "babe, how'd that happen?"

"I don't even know," she fixed her dress and sighed.

"Come with me," Bobby got up and took her hand, "come on, man."

"What are you trying to do?" Sanai asked suspiciously, a small smile on her face.

"Nothing," he put his hand over her eyes and walked to the painting, "it's a surprise."

"Ooh," Sanai cooed. They stood in front of the paint and Bobby let go of her. She deflated. "Bobby, I've seen this one already. I told you it's my favorite."

"And I'm telling you I know that. I'm also telling you I bought it. For you, babe."

Sanai frowned, looking at him and then the painting. "You forreal?"

"Yes."

"Bobby."

"Huh?"

She screamed, causing many people in the gallery to turn to them. "Stop playing with me!"

"I'm not!" he laughed when she put her head on his chest, "I'm serious, Sanai."

"Thank you," she mumbled in his chest, hugging his waist, "I hate you."

"Yeah, I know," he kissed her forehead and rocked them side to side, "It's totally worth it."

"I can't believe this is mine!" Sanai couldn't stop grinning, unlocking her door and letting him through. Bobby sat the painting down against the couch, dusting off his jacket. "Thank you, Bobby."

"It's nothing, baby," he said, turning to her, "you good?"

"No, I might cry again," she sniffled, wiping under her eyes, "thank you, Robert. Ugh."

"Aw. You're so cute," he teased, bringing her in for a hug, "so adorable, San."

"You idiot," she mumbled in his arm.

Bobby pulled away to look at her, biting his lip just a little adtring into her eyes. She was just so—

"Do it," she whispered, watching him and hoping he wasn't thinking too much, "Bobby—"

He shook his head, getting rid of every doubt he had in his mind and leaning in to kiss her. Sanai smiled just a little before molding her lips wth his, her hands rubbing the back of his neck while she stood on her tippy toes to get closer. Bobby's own hands reached toward her butt, cupping it lightly as he continued to kiss her.

It was so great to finally kiss another woman and it actually mean something. This kiss was like...something that told him everything was going to be okay, he could live without the pain and grief he suffered these last two years, he could deal with it because he had someone, and hopefully, this someone was around for a pretty long time.

His skin was clear, he could see 20/20, he got twelve promotions, a new G Wagon, two purebred Rottweilers, and jewelry on his jewelry's jewelry.

Bobby was glad Sanai made him feel these emotions he hadn't felt in so long. Even some emotions he didn't know he'd feel again, even new ones he couldn't register because he was so focused on how great it felt kissing her. It was everything and nothing he expected at the same time.

Bobby was happy.

Sanai pulled away just the tiniest bit, pressing her forehead to his and sighing deeply. She looked at him, wiping under his left eye and smiling at him. "Are you okay?"

"No," he replied quietly with a warm, happy smile, "I'm not. But it's in the best way possible."

"Good," she pressed her lips to his again, "I'm glad."

"I know you've been waiting."

"Since forever, it feels like," she was rubbing his back and he honestly appreciated every aspect of her.

"I bet," he licked his bottom lip, "I'll see you later, babe."

"Okay," she blinked lowly. Such a long day and so many surprises—like, just one? Sanai, calm down—had her beat. Bobby was amazing. "Tell me when you get upstairs."

"For sure," that was the cutest, because Bobby was a just a floor above but she still cared. He kissed her again before heading to the door.

"Bobby?"

"Yeah?" he turned around while the door was still open.

She stepped forward, smiling brightly and looking at him with those big ol' Bambi eyes. "Thank you. Seriously. And...I'm proud of you...and...I think you're worth every single piece of my time, more than you think. So..." she blinked, her eyes watering, "I'm not a crier but I really like this painting, okay?"

"I hear you," Bobby grinned, "expect more of that. I'll see you tomorrow, baby."

"Goodbye, Robert."

Bobby closed the door, walking down the hall—this nigga was almost skipping, actually—and to the elevators. He leaned against the wall, staring at his shoe and smiling hard as hell. He was happy, so happy.

When he entered his condo, he took his jacket off and unbuttoned and untucked his shirt, pulling his phone out as he slipped his shoes off.

Black Pudding Babe🤤🌍💞

I'm home

I miss you already ☹️

same
come up here please

nigga I'm already on the elevator
lmao

that's my girl😌

THATS MY GIRL

HEYYYYYYYYY OMG THEY KISSED YEET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.4K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...
46.8K 3.6K 16
Eyes On Us spin-off... He gotta be HOOD enough to PROTECT ME MAN enough to RESPECT ME and ATTACHED enough to not NEGLECT me Story of Amir (Shooter)...
156K 24.3K 71
It's been five years since we get married and here I am, still immaculate and virgin. Warning: SHORT CHAPTERS⚠️ 1200~3000 words only. Season 1βœ” Seaso...