Kissing Men (BoyxBoy | Mature)

By MacBeka

Kaidan is a young man in college, struggling for money. When he turns to an unconventional method of making m... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
New Story!
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
A/N
A MILLION READS
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Epilogue *Major Fluff Alert*

Chapter Forty-Four

57.8K 1.5K 181
By MacBeka

I was woken from my light doze by Jay's body shifting beside me. I couldn't help the whine that escaped from my mouth. I was graced with a brush of Jay's lips over my temple. I smiled to myself.

"How was that?" he asked softly. All I could do was nod. If I was a cat I would be purring contentedly. I want to be a cat now... "Not too painful?" he asked, a concerned tone tinting his voice. 

"It was wonderful, but..." I trailed off, biting my lip. 

"But? But what?" He was definitely worried now. 

"Do I get to actually look at the apartment now?"

He was silent for a moment as he stared at me in dumbfounded relief. Then he was laughing, the rich sound beautiful and melodious, a song to my ears. I blushed to myself and hid my face in his chest, just taking in his scent. He slowly came to a stop and pressed a kiss into my hair. 

"Oh, Kaidan..." he said, slightly breathless from his laughter. "You're amazing. But yes, you can see the apartment now. Come on."

His warmth left me and I rolled onto my back to look up at him. My eyes dragged themselves slowly over his body, as if memorising it. 

"You're beautiful," I blurted out before blushing and biting my lip hard to stop from embarrassing myself further. 

His smile warmed my heart, small and genuine, reaching his eyes as easy as anything. 

"Really, you are," I said quietly, twisting to hide my face in the pillow.

"I was hot a couple days ago. Which is it?" he asked teasingly, making me blush more. 

"Both," I muttered. 

Fingertips were trailing down my back, making me gasp. I bit my lip again as his fingers went lower, reaching the end of my spine. My cupped my arse in his warm, slightly rough hands and kissed my shoulder blade slowly, almost lovingly. I had to have got that wrong... Lovingly? Seriously, Kaidan, get a grip of yourself. 

"Come on, apartment viewing," he said softly.

I peeked up at him slowly, to see him pulling on his boxers. For the first time, I noticed something about him that wasn't rich and flamboyant. 

"You have holes in your boxers," I pointed out as I sat up. 

"I know. I don't want to get rid of them though, I like them. They're my lucky undies," he mumbled reluctantly. 

"Lucky? Why?" I asked, a bemused smile on my lips. 

He was quiet for a few moments, fidgeting. "They're the ones I had on the first day I met you..."

My heart melted at the adorable look on his face, the hesitant look in his eyes as if I'd run away as soon as I knew, and the cute little posture he was holding. I smiled widely and stood, wrapping my arms around his neck. I had to stand on my toes to kiss him, and pull him down slightly to meet me. 

"That's strange," I noted, "because I seem to remember you wearing some sexy panties."

He laughed a little, relaxing against me and holding me close by my waist. 

"And I remember looking at your face as I danced. You looked like you'd never had an erection before," he grinned, making me blush again. 

"Never one like that."

"Had you ever jerked off before that?" he asked, interested. 

"Yeah! Of course I had," I said indignantly. 

"Ever had anyone give you a handjob?" I blushed and shook my head. He seemed to think for a moment. "To be honest, have I given you a handjob yet? A proper one?"

"I don't know..."

He smiled thoughtfully. "I have an idea. We're going for dinner with Finny and Ollie, right?"

"That's what I thought," I nodded. 

"Good," he smirked, biting his lip. "I have an idea."

"An idea...?"

"You'll have to wait and see, kitten. The apartment is waiting for your inspection." He held onto my arse again. "And your lovely bum is waiting for underwear."

I gasped slightly and blushed a dark pink. When he let go of me, I looked around the room for my boxers. 

"Uh... I can't find them," I murmured. 

He looked confused. "You'll have to go without them then." He held his hand out to me and I hesitated before taking it, not liking how bare I was. 

He led me out into the main room. There was a black leather sofa in front of one wall, where there was a gas fire and a large flat screen on the wall. To the left of the sofa was all window, instantly making me hide behind Jay. 

"Kitten, don't worry. It's mirrored. We can see out but no one can see in."

"Are you sure...?" I asked, wanting to make sure. 

"I wouldn't lie to you, babe," he said reassuringly. 

I nodded a little, but stayed behind him. He stepped away briefly and I whined, but he just stripped his boxers off and threw them into the bedroom. I couldn't help giggling slightly, blushing. 

He grinned widely and took my hand again, leading me through to the bathroom. I was large, but nowhere near as big as Jay's en suite. Jay's house was simply extravagant though. It was modern, with a separate bath and shower. The kitchen was amazing... The cooker was perfect, the counters were perfect, the breakfast bar was perfect. It was all... Perfect. 

"Jay, this is amazing..."

"I thought you'd like it," he said quietly, fondly, as he wrapped his arms around me. 

I smiled and leant against him. I closed my eyes and felt us moving slightly but I paid no attention to it, just comfortable in his arms. My chin was tilted up to look at him. I blinked against a light behind him before noticing we were in front of the window. I blushed and clutched onto him. 

"Jay..." I trailed. 

"Just an experiment, kitten, don't worry. Say stop if you want."

I looked up at him cautiously, worried about his plan. Slowly, carefully, I was turned around and pressed against the window. A chill spread through me from where my skin touched it, sending a shiver along my spine. 

"Jay?" I asked quietly. 

He leant down and kissed my neck. He sucked slightly and licked at it. I could feel his body pressed against mine and he was already slightly aroused. My breathing picked up slightly and he got to my collar bone, rubbing his nose against the hollow of my throat, making me smile and giggle a little. He nipped at my skin and suddenly pinched one of my nipples. I cried out in surprised pleasure, letting my head fall against the window. 

He sucked and licked at my neck and collarbone while he played with my nipples, until I was spun round and pressed against the window, yelping at it. 

I was pressed into the hard, cold surface and winced slightly as my erection was squashed between my tummy and the window. Jay's hot breath hit my neck and ear, making me shiver as it contrasted so much to the cold against my front. 

"Look at all the people, Kaidan," he whispered to me. 

I opened my eyes slowly and blushed red, but my breathing picked up anyway.

"You like it, don't you," he said; there was no question in his voice, simply a statement. I didn't reply. "Don't you?"

I nodded slowly. "Yes..."

"Are you thinking about all of them maybe seeing you like this? Wishing that they would just look up?" He didn't wait for a response this time. "Such a little slut, Kaidan." He paused for a moment. "My little slut..."

I felt like that should have stirred some thoughts in my mind but I was so overwhelmed with lust and need for him that I couldn't process his words properly.

"Yes... Yours..." my voice gasped out, breathing heavily. 

I felt a movement of his lips against my ear, as if he was smiling. 

"What do you want, Kaidan?" he asked.

"You..." I breathed, my heart fluttering. 

"Oh? What about me?" he asked. He was teasing me now, wanting me to say what I really wanted, even though he knew. 

"I want you to touch me... To fuck me..." I blushed as I used the word he did sometimes in regards to sex. 

"Oh, I know, Kaidan," he chuckled softly. 

There was an edge to his voice, an edge that had my heart racing and fingers trembling. His stance against me was tall, taller than he usually seemed. The tip of his cock teased occasionally against my balls. I let out a breathy moan whenever it did. 

"Jay, please," I whined, pushing my arse against him. 

"No, kitten. I don't think you've been good enough." I whined again, a mix of devastation and confusion. "I'll just leave you to it. You're not allowed to touch yourself either, otherwise your backside will become a beautiful shade of pink."

"Wh-What do you mean?" I managed to get out. 

"I might have to spank you, Kaidan, if you misbehave."

I whimpered at the thought and I felt my body tense slightly. I took a deep breath and forced my self to relax.

"Okay..." I murmured. 

A soft, smiling pair of lips was skimmed across the back of my neck. 

"Kaidan?" Jay said gently, the edge to his voice gone. 

"Hm?" was all I could manage to get out. 

"I think you're camera ready," he said quietly, holding onto my hips. His thumbs were absentmindedly stroking over my skin slowly. 

"Does... That mean I'll be leaving you soon?" I asked hesitantly, unsure whether I wanted the answer. 

"Of course not," he said, sounding astounded. "We'll use the camera first, pictures and videos and stuff, get you used to it before throwing you in at the deep end."

I relaxed against him, sighing in relief. I felt his body tense slightly when he noticed my reaction. I was just glad I wasn't going yet...

(A/N This is gonna be normal chapter length as far as I can figure for now! Hope it's okay, and enjoyable. I had fun writing it. Who would have known that Kaidan had a kink? ;) Chapter dedicated to IrishPride2016 for taking the time to write a wonderfully long comment for me! Picture to the side is our very own Jay and Kaidan in a chibi app I have. Love you all! ~Beka)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.8K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...
5K 308 11
Mark hasn't been on one single date for the past four and a half years. Not because he isn't attractive to the ladies.. No, it's because he's loved o...
54.2K 2.1K 36
Myles is comfortable happy where he is, a family who loved him and a best friend who accepts him. After his break-up with his four year long boyfrien...
1.9K 75 35
This is Book II of High School The Series: Unraveling The Secrets. So I better tell you that you should read the first book since this is the continu...