The Ruthless And Merciless Wo...

By LadyLaDeMa

She is one of the descendant of the General Residence Shi Wei LA The beauty that hides But suffer near death... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
The Golden God Palace
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
Author's Note
XXVIX
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
Sorry_(_ _')_
XXXVIII
XXXVIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV
XXXXVI
XXXXVII
XXXXVIII
XXXXIX
XXXXX
XXXXXI
XXXXXII
XXXXXIII
XXXXXIV
XXXXXV
XXXXXVI
XXXXXVII
XXXXXVIII
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Notice

I

22.8K 522 27
By LadyLaDeMa

---

Within the dark forest, three silhouettes dressed in black surrounded a sleeping, petite figure on the cold, grassy ground. Her once white porcelain skin was now red and swollen from cruel beatings. Despite her brows furrowing in pain, her pitiful appearance was devastatingly beautiful.

"Hehe... The mistress said that after we rough her up, we can play with her, right? Ah! It's so wasteful to sell her to a brothel when we could enjoy her forever!" A man eyed the girl with lust, his body burning with desire.

"Little Three is right, Big One! Although she's a bit beaten, she's still attractive! We can still play with her..." The man on the side said as he crouched down and began to slowly strip the girl of her clothing.

"Agreed." The men all nodded, eagerly awaiting their companion to strip the girl completely.

The girl on the ground was none other than the doted-upon daughter of General Shi, Shi Wei La. A peerless beauty with flawed meridians.

Extreme doting from the family head and her father, General Shi, had sparked hidden resentment from her beloved stepsister, Shi Qiqi, who envied her.

Shi Wei La and Shi Qiqi had been strolling peacefully in the forest owned by the Shi Family when Shi Wei La was kidnapped by three men secretly hired by her beloved stepsister!

As her clothing was slowly removed, Shi Wei La's soul faded, replaced by a stronger one.

The woman's eyes opened, blue-violet eyes emitting a cold glint.

Deep as an eternal sea.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"La Shi Wa, this is the end!" The man raised his golden desert eagle pistol and rapidly pulled the trigger.

In the woman's eyes, the incoming bullets were like leaves carried by the wind. Her agile body dodged with ease, her light footwork allowing her to move effortlessly.

Her dagger gleamed in her hands as she thrust towards the man's neck. A stray bullet knocked her mask off, the dagger inches away from his neck.

The man's face was stoic, yet his eyes revealed anger, jealousy, and annoyance.

He was a world-renowned assassin of the Light Association, yet he was being bested by a seemingly cursed girl, La Shi Wa, the 5th group leader of the Dark Association.

Deity of Medicine and Poison, Master of Martial Arts,

Also known as the Goddess of Life and Death.

"La Shi Wa, do you really think you can defeat me and the Light Association? Don't you want to save your little sister? We have her under our control. Kill me and she'll die. Let me go and she'll be returned," the man sneered, gritting his teeth. 'I cannot accept this defeat!' he thought.

"Are you... threatening me? I control life and death here, darling. I'm the only one who dictates who lives and who dies. Do you understand, lowlife?" La Shi Wa's cold tone made the man shiver in fear.

With her voice, she could instill fear in her enemies.

With her beauty, she could enthrall a continent.

With her assassination skills, she could elevate any weapon to legendary status.

With her medical skills, she could choose to kill or revive a person.

La Shi Wa may seem flawless, but she was also feared for another reason: the blood curse.

The blood that could kill all living things.

Blood that could instantly kill and amplify any poison.

It was sought after by the Light Association but fiercely protected by the Dark Association.

"Take me to her," La Shi Wa commanded, kicking the man to move.

They walked through the building and entered a dark room illuminated by small candles.

A young girl, gagged by cloth, kept crying, her appearance pitiable. Her face was red and swollen from beatings as she wriggled in the chair where she was bound.

La Shi Wa's eyes were cold, yet she felt a pang of guilt knowing her sister suffered because of her. Her beloved sister had been kidnapped and treated horribly.

La Shi Wa swiftly turned and stabbed the man in his limbs, restricting his movements. She then freed her sister from the chair with a slash of her dagger. Carefully, she hugged her battered sister close.

Her sister opened her eyes and offered a faint smile.

"What have they done to you?" La Shi Wa gently laid her sister on the ground, gripping her dagger as she turned to the man, who was whining about his wounds.

La Shi Wa approached the man, raising her dagger and plunging it into his neck. Blood spattered, metal clanging against the hard stone floor.

...

..

"Why...?" La Shi Wa whispered as she collapsed. She turned her head and saw her sister, a sinister smile on her face.

"Why? You're asking me why?" The woman laughed hysterically. "All their attention is on you! Even my beloved is enchanted by you! You slut!" The sister, once loved, viciously struck her head, knocking her completely to the ground.

"A WHORE! You deserve to die! If you die, the curse will end! Now, there will be no more threat to humanity!" The woman laughed loudly. Her eyes were not the ones La Shi Wa remembered.

'How did I not notice this change? Where is the innocence in those eyes? It's gone.'

"HahaHAAHahaHA!" La Shi Wa's body shook with laughter as blood dripped slowly from her chin. How naive she had been? She should have known that as long as she lived, no one would be on her side, not even her blood-related sister.

The fallen blood sizzled upon contact with the ground. Black cracks spread as La Shi Wa's blood continued to drip. The blackness spread across the floor. This was the end of the world!

The curse had begun spreading! They had all misunderstood! People thought that killing La Shi Wa would end the curse. Death could indeed 'kill' the curse, but only through natural means like aging.

Unfortunately, no one knew.

As La Shi Wa's consciousness faded, a voice echoed in the minds of all living creatures.

The blood of the Fallen Deity has dripped on the land,

The one who bore the burden for humanity and was cursed by the sacred ground.

As her blood falls from her vessel, her death shall bring downfall to all creatures of her homeland.

It shall end all things, living or not. Nothing will be spared from the wrath of the Gods,

For her heart is broken beyond repair.

Her pity and sacrifice are in vain. All shall do the same,

You shall pay with your lives, and she shall be reborn.

Away from those who coveted her blood yet hated her existence.

--- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 115 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
134K 3.7K 180
The Gluttonous house's auction feast had an exceptionally good furnace in constitution of a little girl with sky-high price, everyone in looting. Su...
38.8K 1K 41
CHOI EMPIRE. Yeeva turned around and was about to go inside the hall where others were. But before she could take step Seungcheol grab her wrist ma...
Blind and Bereft By mimi

Historical Fiction

232K 25.1K 92
In order to uncover the mystery behind her sister's death, Li Jingrui will stop at nothing even if she must become a palace maid to serve a stern bas...