II

*Edited once again*

La Shi Wa opened her eyes. Her surroundings were dark and rural, the goosebumps on her skin proved that she was still alive.

But this was not her world.

She can sense living being around and hear foot shuffling so she turned her head towards the black-clothed male.

Her mind quickly filled with more anger as she feels the rough hands continue to untie her inner robe trying to strip her bare! He dares!

She quickly surveyed the clueless man and grab his dagger hanging on his waist and slash his throat quickly.

The two other men froze in shock, their lips quivered in fear as they stared at their brother bathed in his own blood with a grin frozen on his face.

La Shi Wa ignores her physical pain and stood up.

She can deal with pain but only her throbbing heart was vulnerable.

Her eyes flashed with coldness as her body emits thick killing intent as she glanced at the remaining two.

"You killed brother #2!" The leader said as he woke up from his trance. "YOU KILLED HIM!" He shouted with rage. (Editor:Oooo scary~)

His mind filled with confusion. They are the top 3 assassins in their mercenary guild. How did this little girl kill brother #2!

The remaining brothers glance at each other as they launch an attack in unison hoping to scare the little girl.

But in their dismay, she remained standing in her original position unscathed.

Humph! They think they can scare me with their weak attacks!? I'll show you true power!

Her body flashed momentarily before their eyes as they froze in shock.

THUD. Both men fell to the cold ground laying in their blood.

If anyone could see her cruel face they would instantly cry in fear and run for their lives!

She humphed and check her condition. Her eyes instantly darken as her outer robe is nowhere to be found and her inner robe was hanging low dangerously!

As she looked up at the moon, memory's that stint her rush into her head making her feel nauseous.

Goodness! She transmigrated into this body! Her dark eye lights up as she runs towards the scent of natural spring.

She ran towards the spring in her new unfamiliar body and kneel on the edge to peer at her reflection.

The same dark silky hair, the same milky complexion but a little pale with light bruising, the same plump pink lips with well defined Cupid's bow.

She stared intensely at her reflection, it was still herself but younger and fairer.

Her new identity is Shi Wei La, sound similar to her old name but jumbled

This body has blocked meridians but heavily doted by her father and grandfather. Rumored to be ugly by her jealous sister as she stays inside being pampered by her loving family members.