67

The starry sky was filled with countless bright stars yet Shi Wei La, who was viewing it, didn't feel happy though.

1 month! 1 month of suffering because of them!

Just remembering all that happened to the one month those pests visits her make her head swarmed with ache!

Shi Wei La wanted to approve of the saying that beauty is both a gift and a disaster!

A month of suffering, Shi Wei La will labeled this month such as this.

With her body turning illusory, fox ears appeared in her head as gorgeous nine tails appeared on her back.

"I rather go to the forest than to meet those pests again!" Saying that, Shi Wei La's body vanished on the spot. Qou Si Shou, who felt the presence of her mistress disappeared, sigh in defeat.

She can't blamed her mistress though, because they, the maids were also annoyed as hell!

____

"Annoying pests appeared?" Feng Shu Yu grumbled in irritation.

He was stuck in his palace doing things for his old man while those lowly prince were doing nothing but pursue his princess!

Preposterous! How can they, princes of the east do nothing while he, the crown prince of North was like a headless ant! Doing everything fast and efficient.

I knew it, I want to throw this worthless title of crown prince back to old man but that old coot definitely won't accept it!

"Fire!" The poor red-robed Fire look at his master lifelessly, after working day and out, Fire's handsome face was pale and under his eyes were obvious black skin.

"Master... Can you just let Air go for this?" Fire's dull eyes look at the mountain of papers infront of him, knowing that his master was talking about work again, a big feeling of despair swallowed him as his hand tirelessly write in the paperworks.

"Air is doing his work." Fire nearly choked. Is relaxing in the roof all day long was work?!!

"Master, how about Land?" Fire stopped writing and eagerly looked at his solemn face master.

"No. He's gathering Intel." FLIRTING WITH LADIES WAS GATHERING INTEL?!!!

"No! Master, what about water? He's doing nothing at all!" Without a care for the crumpled paper in his hand, Fire pointed on the direction of the blue-robed Water looking at *censored* book.

"Mmhh." Feng Shu Yu looked at the relax water and the haggard looking fire.

"Ok then, Water, take the job of Fire first. Fire, go to my princess and drive all pests out of her house." Fire finally got his deserve relaxation. Freed from the wor-- wait, he needs to guard the future mistress?

"But master, future mistress was 10,000 kilometers away." Fire deadpanned.

"Go now." Feng Shu Yu sternly looked at the tearless face of Fire who stumbled out from the room.

____

"Freak! I have to much fun!" Shi Wei La hurriedly run to the Shi Estate. She had too much time for relaxation that she nearly forgot the time!

Her illusory body became more solid as the fox ears and tails slowly faded from the view.