64

[This is for all my dedicated readers who keep waiting for my updated *muah* an early gift for yah]

"Hmm, I'm glad the Emperor praising this one about her knowledge but this Royal princess is not that good and outstanding your Majesty. And men cannot learn what a woman do at all. It was all about the womenly virtuousness after all." This was Shi Wei La's answer, a tactful denial.

"Haha. My granddaughter is right your majesty, My granddaughter can't teach your outstanding sons of the dragon at all. She was too young and ignorant." Grandpa Shi won't let her granddaughter get caught by a sheep nor the lambs!

"Yes, father is right Your Majesty, my daughter still have to learn many things before teaching the sons of the honorable Emperor." Father Shi wasn't going to give this Herbivores a chance to eat their precious guarded flower!

Just like the emperor and his sons, the Shi father and Grandpa duo collected momentum to fight away the incoming Herbivores coming to their beautiful flower.

And then, an argument begun.

Shi side said that their family Shi Wei La was still ignorant and innocent and cannot teach anyone at all.

While in the Royal Side, they said that she was outstanding and a genius and can teach anyone her knowledge.

Shi Wei La, who was still standing felt her knees turned numb.

How long do all the five of you wants to fight? I'm turning to a statue!

Shi Wei La felt irritated, fortunately, the twins noticed their mistress distress and silently pull a chair nearby and let her sit, then they silently brewed tea to drink. And they've done it without the five men noticing at all.

When Shi Wei La finally felt the comfort, she had these lingering regrets of not having a popcorn to eat while watching the epic rap battle of the Shi Clan vs. The Royal family.

This is like a soap opera that turned into an intense rap battle. Look at those saliva flying everywhere! There mouths is nonstop!

This aspect made Shi Wei La wondered, if these people where to go in the modern plane, they've been famous rap singers.

While the rap battle intensifies, Shi Wei La felt bored, this was going to be a long fight, so she decided to leave while no one is looking.

Her bored maids followed silently, while their mouths twitch.

The image of the monarch and the patriarch was ruined in that moment.

The Qou twins felt disappointed so suddenly, you shouldn't expect someone with a daughter-con and granddaughter-con sickness. They wordlessly followed to the Peony Garden.

"Who do you think will win in the argument?" Shi Wei La suddenly asked while walking to a pavilion.

Qou Li Lou made a guess.

"Of course mistress, it be our side."

But Qou Si Shou thought otherwise.

"Sister, the Royal family wield the power of the nation while the the patriarch was just a retired person."

"You made a big mistake at that Shou'er! Although the patriarch is retired, he still hold a vast connection with countless of people all over the four countries!"

And another intense fight happened. Shi Wei La suddenly feel tired and sit in the pavilion tiredly.

"The two of you, bring me some snacks will you." Her voice became thick and commanding. Finally, the two stopped their quarrel and bowed to her.

"Please wait for us." Then the two silently vanished to the kitchen.

When Shi Wei La finally found silence and relaxation. A shadow flitted before her eyes and seated across her, it was one of the Royal prince, Jing Saito.

"I'm sorry for not greeting you 5th Prince" Shi Wei La stood but was intercepted and was force to sit down.

"Forgo the etiquettes. You can just call me Sai if you want, your highness or 5th prince was irritating to hear." He smiled innocently.

But isn't that two what people always call you?

Shi Wei La grumbled internally yet she smiled slightly.

"If that is what you want...Sai." I'm too tired to talk to all of you, just begone already!

"Hah, that's more like it, then I call you La'er then." Shi Wei La's lips twitch, you look so innocent but you hit me off very fast! Just like the shameless one in my house! And then Shi Wei La remembered that the man was already gone. Ok then.

"Sai, what do you want from me? To come and find me this far in the Peony  Garden, I think you want something." Don't beat around the bush.

"Ohh, you're so straightforward with me La'er, I tell you the truth then, can you be my bride?" Jing Saito smiled brightly, his handsome face and soft demeanor gave him a bright smile and aura, yet his sentence still let Shi Wei La shivered in disgust.

I say no. You fricking creep.