65

What will you do if a man suddenly proposes to you?

Shi Wei La had only one answer to this:
Begone motherf*cker!

"Sai... I'm sorry but I can't." This is the so called direct hit! Let them have no hope at all from the very beginning!

The fifth prince Sai's face visibly darkened, his smile became stiff and he lowered his lids, covering the emotion flashing through the window of the soul.

"Why did the Royal princess refused so readily? Did you already found someone other than this prince?" His voice was obviously full of dark and malevolence.

Shi Wei La sneered internally, if you keep acting like an innocent lamb, I can make you show your darkened beast inside with just few provocation!

When she was an assassin, she might be a little silent, but once she's pissed, her mouth will turn venomous! Stinging everyone and making them vomit in anger by just using words!

Although it was said that ancient people was so talented at acting, an assassin like her that like to blend with variety of people everyday make her much more skilled than a best actress that won an Oscar Awards.

"Not that. You're highness sai. I do not hold anyone important person in my life other than my family, and I plan to stay in the house for a long time, This Royal Princess don't want to be embroiled in the palace schemes." Based on novels and soap operas, the palace infighting amongst the harem is fierce! Don't wanna be one of them.

"Is that so... If La'er don't want the fight, wait till I ascended the throne. La'er then will not worry about the palace fight anymore. I will abolish the harem and only have you as the empress." The gloomy fifth highness immediately glowered as he solemnly said his oath. Looking very happy and infatuated.

Any normal girl might be moved by his sweet temptation but Shi Wei La as an assassin heard even more alluring enticement by many guilds. This one will not enamored her or so whatever. And the man clearly twisted her words in his ears.

She don't want any connections to build with him! Why can't he read more of the lines in the mood! His face glimmered with innocence as his smiled became genuine.

Freak. I didn't agree to your suggestion. Why look so happy?

"*Ehem* Why is Fifth royal brother here alone with the precious daughter of Shi Family?" A voice suddenly travels in their ears, and it was not like a Melody like voice!

It was another prince? Can they stop appearing?!

3rd Prince Jing Kim Si appeared with a flattering smile, but the 5th prince only look at him as an annoyance. It was really incredible that both him and Shi Wei La thought the same. Annoying person appeared.