I

---

Within the dark forest, three silhouettes dressed in black surrounded a sleeping, petite figure on the cold, grassy ground. Her once white porcelain skin was now red and swollen from cruel beatings. Despite her brows furrowing in pain, her pitiful appearance was devastatingly beautiful.

"Hehe... The mistress said that after we rough her up, we can play with her, right? Ah! It's so wasteful to sell her to a brothel when we could enjoy her forever!" A man eyed the girl with lust, his body burning with desire.

"Little Three is right, Big One! Although she's a bit beaten, she's still attractive! We can still play with her..." The man on the side said as he crouched down and began to slowly strip the girl of her clothing.

"Agreed." The men all nodded, eagerly awaiting their companion to strip the girl completely.

The girl on the ground was none other than the doted-upon daughter of General Shi, Shi Wei La. A peerless beauty with flawed meridians.

Extreme doting from the family head and her father, General Shi, had sparked hidden resentment from her beloved stepsister, Shi Qiqi, who envied her.

Shi Wei La and Shi Qiqi had been strolling peacefully in the forest owned by the Shi Family when Shi Wei La was kidnapped by three men secretly hired by her beloved stepsister!

As her clothing was slowly removed, Shi Wei La's soul faded, replaced by a stronger one.

The woman's eyes opened, blue-violet eyes emitting a cold glint.

Deep as an eternal sea.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"La Shi Wa, this is the end!" The man raised his golden desert eagle pistol and rapidly pulled the trigger.

In the woman's eyes, the incoming bullets were like leaves carried by the wind. Her agile body dodged with ease, her light footwork allowing her to move effortlessly.

Her dagger gleamed in her hands as she thrust towards the man's neck. A stray bullet knocked her mask off, the dagger inches away from his neck.

The man's face was stoic, yet his eyes revealed anger, jealousy, and annoyance.

He was a world-renowned assassin of the Light Association, yet he was being bested by a seemingly cursed girl, La Shi Wa, the 5th group leader of the Dark Association.

Deity of Medicine and Poison, Master of Martial Arts,

Also known as the Goddess of Life and Death.

"La Shi Wa, do you really think you can defeat me and the Light Association? Don't you want to save your little sister? We have her under our control. Kill me and she'll die. Let me go and she'll be returned," the man sneered, gritting his teeth. 'I cannot accept this defeat!' he thought.

"Are you... threatening me? I control life and death here, darling. I'm the only one who dictates who lives and who dies. Do you understand, lowlife?" La Shi Wa's cold tone made the man shiver in fear.