66

"Prince Jing Kim Si, forgive my negligence in greeting you." Shi Wei La coldly said. Appearing one by one! Although all of you are handsome, it doesn't mean you can go after me!

Shi Wei La had enough of it! She was already drained just for this day. What if they visit everyday? Isn't that a pain in the ass?

"Don't mind me Wei La, I just find the two of you unsuitable with each other so I'd happen to appear." Isn't that a roundabout saying that you are more suitable for me than him?

Shi Wei La invisibly rolled her eyes. Where are her maids? They need to rescue her already! That damn man too! If he's here, this crowd of annoying pests will be gone on their own!

"Why did I thought of that man?"

A handsome face appear on her mind, there was a teasing smirk in his face why glancing at her.

'erase erase erase!'

It was hopeless, his face was remaining on her mind.

"3rd brother, it was not very nice to say." Prince sai retorted and said very innocently while closing his distance to me.

"5th brother, I was just joking with you. Don't take my words seriously." Prince Kim Si slowly stride in our place, his slow steps were like rhythms of a drum beat, with his handsome face and gentle smile, it can make many girls swoon over him. Unfortunately, Shi Wei La was not the one to be lured by a honeytrap.

"It seems that all of you are busy..." the 4th prince Jing Song Yu smiled graciously while surrounded by the peonies of variety colors. He seems very distant and his flamboyant attitude from earlier seems to be a fuss. He appeared silently and smiled quietly, he seems like a mystery.

But Shi Wei La knows better than to believe this act of acting mysteriously.

'he just hope to capture my interest, isn't it? Now that I notice, he's here earlier than the other two... Is this man observing me? Now that he saw that I'm not interested in a gentle and innocent and upfront and straightforward as his brothers, he tried to mysterious card? Still not gonna work'

Sorry for the short chapter, if you want, you can print my face in the multimedia and curse it repeatedly. I'm kinda busy because we're nearing the Intramurals week and we're gonna compete on a cheerdance competition, and as one of the flyers (the one who's gonna be carried up and down and even fall) it's my duty to be always present in all practises that was after classes.

So sorry...

This is dedicated to @denden2214 and @RamyaBaliga6 and @PadmeAir66

Thanks for your support!!!