A Ghoul in a School of Monste...

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Yes no surprise here, another crossover between Monster High and Tokyo Ghoul so yeah it's just well you see a... More

New Beginning
Run in With a Trouble Maker and Coffee
More Friends and Quick Brawl
Meet and Greet with a Side of Panic
Please, Keep This a Secret and Kidnap
Help?
Vacation

Small Visit

725 14 8
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Kaneki POV

It's been a week and my life as a high schooler in a school of monster is becoming more enjoyable to say atleast, Manny has started to be nice to me after I helped them get Holt back from an angry mob of Normies who apparently don't like monsters, well I can blame them we tend to be afraid of something we don't know and don't understand, and that's enough past news, today while me, Clawdeen and Cleo were walking to the creepateria Draculaura asked Clawdeen and Cleo if they can make her 1600 Birthday a Fangtastic one.

well of course the two were having a hard time trying to throw up a party like her dream party be, so I suggested them to ask the other ghouls if they can help with the party planning, I bid them goodbye to let them have their space for the planning and I headed straight to the library.

I entered and I bumped well past through Spectra as she was apparently interviewing the mansters and ghouls inside for a juicy story and lucky me I didn't have any stories for her which disappoints her a tad but I reassured her if I hear any good stories I'll make sure to talk to her about it.

I entered an aisle and looked for a good read and I accidentally bumped into Ghoulia and Abby.

Kaneki: "Hey Ghoulia, Abby how are you Ghouls doing?"

Ghoulia: *moans and growls a bit*

Abby: she is on a tight schedule for her science project, and she got a bad hair day this morning.

Abby translated for me and I smiled as I ask her on what is she currently trying to create.

Ghoulia: "moans in a excited manner"

Abby: she make a partner deciding machine thingy for Valentine's day.

I laughed at that a bit making Ghoulia pout which apparently made her look cute as well as a puppy, I apologized and I let them continue their own work bidding them goodbye and good luck for Ghoulia's project with a bit of a silent prayer that it won't explode on her face and Abby's of she decided to stick with her.

I continued my search for a good book and I met a student hiding under the stairs after finding a good one, I came over her and she got spooked from my sudden wave at her, and what I expected was to her to run or walk away she disappeared into the shadows.

Kaneki: well that certainly wasn't a very common thing for me to see, and a bit rude, eh maybe she's just shy I'll try to approach her a bit slowly next time.

I sat on one of the chairs and read silently, I continued to read until someone blocked my sight, I panicked a bit but then called down after hearing a small giggle.

Kaneki: I'm guessing a ghoul with bolts on her neck and has a shocking personality.

Frankie: aww your now fun sometimes y'know haha.

She giggled as she let my face go, she sat on the chair across mine and took out a very large book, I was curious and peeked a bit which she noticed and smiled.

Frankie: want to see?

Kaneki: I uh, can I?

Frankie of course you can, here.

She then laid the book on the table making a loud heavy thump, I flinched a bit and moved my chair to see the book better, I thought it was a dictionary of some sorts seeing Frankie and one of the smartest ghouls around other than Ghoulia herself.

What I saw was her family album and photos of our mini adventures around the school, I smiled after seeing a photo recalling a funny memory, she then told me about her grandfather and not that I wouldn't know already was Victor Frankenstein himself, it didn't take me long to figure her kind after I saw her use her electricity and those stitches and bolts are a dead giveaway.

Frankie: so Kaneki, do you have someone to dance with on Valentine's day, after all it's also Draculaura's Birthday.

I looked at her dumbfounded that Valentine's day was Draculaura's Birthday, I shook it off and replied.

Kaneki: N-no I don't have someone to dance with at the party.

Frankie: really that's great, I didn't mean it in that way I mean that's great because I don't have a partner to dance with too.

I got the hint and smiled.

Kaneki: so your asking me out, isn't that supposedly the mansters job?

She blushed and stuttered, she then tried to give me a reason but the way she acts was truly adorable, I accepted her request to be her "date" on Valentine's day which of course made her happy, I didn't even regret it since it also made me happy to dance with a beau- I mean a smart and wonderful- I mean great friend, she then grabbed her Icoffin after a message popped up and she said that she will be helping on party planning.

She waved me goodbye and I continued reading the book, as I was reading I then saw the same girl that hid behind the stairs, I approached her and she tried to disappear into the shadows again, I managed to catch her before she was truly in the shadows and she stopped.

Kaneki: hi sorry about scaring you earlier, I was just curious why you are alone here behind the stairs.

???: sorry it's just I'm not that good with other monsters around especially a Normie.

Kaneki: why?

???: it's... a bit of a family thing.

Kaneki: oh anyway my name it Ken Kaneki but you can call me Kaneki since I'm not that comfortable with people calling my first name.

???: haha, nice to meet you Kaneki my name is Twyla.

Kaneki: nice to meet you too Twyla, I hope we be great friends.

Twyla: same here Kaneki, anyway I'll be going now I still have classes to attend to, bye.

Kaneki: bye, oh and since I want to know you better to further have a good friendship, would you like to come to the coffee shop I work later, I have some ghouls that you might like to be friends with, Like for example Frankie, she's smart nice and has that spark in her attitude and Clawdeen might be---

Twyla: your friends with Clawdeen and Frankie?

Kaneki: Y-yeah why?

Twyla: well don't worry Kaneki I'll come to your coffee shop to better our friendship, and also me and Clawdeen are BFF's and it's been awhile since I've talked to her.

Kaneki: that's great news, well I'll see you in six along with the others ok.

Twyla: ok, bye.

I waved her goodbye as she enters the shadows once more, I returned the book and headed straight to the other ghouls to invite them to my shop later on, they all accepted and while Ghoulia said... Well moaned that she just need some time to rest with her small project.

I arrived at the shop and changed into my outfit and a few minutes later the ghouls arrived and I started my usual routine inside here.

Kaneki: may I interest you fine ghouls in some fine coffee?

Frankie: oh hi Kaneki, I would like my usual please.

Clawdeen: same for me.

Abby: I take iced coffee thank you very much.

Ghoulia: *tired moan*

Cleo: I'll take the usual of and also for Ghoulia is her usual as well.

Spectra: I won't have any but I'll have some of those delicious mango cakes you offered.

Twyla: I'll take a frappuccino please.

Draculaura: I'll just have a fruit sundae, its been a long day for me.

Kaneki: This that all?

Cleo: oh and I'll take that delicious looking cake over there.

Kaneki: the strawberry cake or the red velvet one?

Cleo: the red velvet please.

Kaneki: ok I'll be back with all your orders in a tad bit.

I made each coffee and sliced up the favored cakes by Spectra and Cleo, I delivered them to their table and took off my apron as I sit down beside Frankie with a drink of my own, we talked for a good amount of time until the door bell jingles as a new customer arrived, I welcomed them and to my shock was two very familiar faces.

???: Onii-chan!

I saw Hinami run towards me and gave me a big hug, I looked up after returning the hug and a familiar bluish purple hair filled my vision.

Kaneki: it's good to see you Touka, Hinami how is the manager doing?

Touka: he's doing fine, thanks to the others.

Hinami: I missed you Onii-chan.

The Ghouls saw this and looked at me in confusion, and thanks to Touka's good eye sight and smelling capabilities she stared at the ghouls sitting around a table, the ghouls then nervously smiled and waved at the and while Hinami waved with a bright smile Touka scoffed and waved in her own unique way.

Touka: oh and the package is at the house, and btw I have some big news for you.

Kaneki: w-what is it Touka-chan?

Touka: Hinami wants to join the school you attend and also here's that mask you forgot back home at Japan.

Kaneki: T-thanks Touka-chan, and why would Hinami want to join my school.

Touka: it's simple, she misses you *mumble: more than I ever thought tch* Oh and.

Kaneki: and w-what Touka-chan?

Touka leaned closer to my face with a very deadly glare while also giving a lot of killing intent making Draculaura, Clawdeen, Frankie, Twyla and Ghoulia uncomfortable.

Touka: if you ever leave Hinami alone for a second or if she gets hurt I'll have your head on a spike you got that.

I gulped hard, nodded and she backed off regaining control over her killing intent and deadly glare, I exhaled hard and smiled nervously at her again.

Touka: anyway Hinami wants to stay with you, so I'll be heading to your house to make sure Hide doesn't do anything stupid.

Kaneki: haha, y-yeah ok.

Touka left Hinami with me and I let her read the books I brought from Japan, she would occasionally ask me on how to say the words properly but mostly it was explaining to the ghouls all this small episode.

Spectra: so who was that emo Normie you talked to.

Frankie: yeah who was that and that little girl is cute.

Kaneki: that was Touka my superior back at my old coffee job back home, and that is Hinami, she is my little sister, well were not directly related but she considers me her big brother.

Abby: and what is Onii-chan mean.

Kaneki: it means Big brother on Japanese.

Clawdeen: and why was that Touka girl a bit... angry.

Kaneki: she... Well is a tad bit overprotective with the people closest to her.

Twyla: also why does she feels so.... unnatural.

Kaneki: what do you mean?

Clawdeen: yeah, also she smells different but also has the same scent as you.

Frankie: don't tell me she--

Kaneki: NO NO NO, she is like a big sister to me no way.

Spectra: oooh this will be a juicy story to post at my blog.

Kaneki: please don't.

Spectra just giggled and while Clawdeen and Twyla felt that something was off, they continued their discussion on whatever they were discussing earlier, while I continued my job and tutored Hinami a bit at breaks, it's time for the ghouls to go home and after they did I closed up shop and headed straight home.

Kaneki: I hope Hide doesn't freak out about this and Headmistress Bloodghoul will allow Hinami to attend, man what a day.

And that's the newest chapter ladies and gents, I know Kaneki is a bit OOC in this one but hey it made it a bit more intriguing in a way, I hope you peeps enjoyed this chapter, SOUL out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.7K 17
So I posted a poll on wonder polls and put a bunch of crossovers options like Tokyo ghoul and black butler Tokyo ghoul and ouran high host club Toky...
329K 11.3K 19
[Tokyo Ghoul Fanfic] [Kaneki Ken x Reader] You passed the scene of the crime and followed the man who got injured. His life was saved from your repor...
46.5K 1.9K 40
(Sequel to 'Little Monster') Before even getting a chance to run away, Himika and Kaneki run into trouble and get transported to another universe, on...
1.5K 54 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Tokyo Ghoul or any material relating to it, including canon characters. ~ One chance encounter between a human boy and...