TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 11: What to do

2K 95 27
By His_Girl2000

JB POV:

All I've ever wanted to do was to keep her safe, she was the only real thing I had in my life and I wanted to repay her for giving me the love I never had. She gave me a purpose when I was a young boy, it used to kill me when I saw her frown, I would even sing to her just to cheer her up and I never sing. My point is she my strength, my oxygen which makes her my weakness and if anybody ever finds out that she is the person that can be the cause of my downfall then I'm as good as dead. I couldn't even sleep last night all I kept thinking about was what I was going to do with her, why do I even still have her? She must hate me for kidnapping her and I can not live with that, I want her to feel safe when she's with me therefore I need to let her go. I'm going to send her home and hope and pray that she remains lowkey and doesn't report me to the police. But how can I do that when GD is still out there?

"Yo JB she's awake" Joon steps into my room and says with his arms behind his back not giving me much eye contact. He's still pissed about not killing anybody. I get up from my bed and wrap my body with my silk gown before approaching a pissed off Joon.

"Joon you're a grown ass man, salty is not a good look on you" I speak up and lightly slap his cheek with a smile on my face making him snigger to himself. "Don't worry bro we gonna kill loads of people soon, I can feel it" I add and an evil smirk grows on his face. He might be excited now but when he realises that we'll have to kill people not for fun but to protect ourselves he won't be as happy.

"Anyways what are we gonna do with Maze?" He asks me snapping me back to reality.

"Erm give her some breakfast-"

"Chase did but she refused to eat it" he cuts me off making me sigh. Why is she being so complicated? It's not like I seriously kidnapped her, I gave her a room to sleep in and I'm offering her food.

"Can you talk to her like persuade her to eat?" I nervously ask him. I don't really know why I am so nervous maybe it's because I'm not ready to officially talk to her and I definitely don't want our first conversation to be about breakfast.

"Why me? What makes you think she'll listen to me?" He shrugs his shoulders.

"Fine I'll do it" I sigh not really wanting to answer his question, correction not really wanting to admit the fact that she might be in love with him. I put on my slippers and march towards the room I got prepared for her on the same floor as me. I stand outside her door and hesitate to knock but I finally grow the balls to knock on it. "I'm coming in" I say before opening the door.

"I didn't say you could come in" she sassily remarks making me clench my jaw. I don't remember her being so rude and straightforward, what happened to innocent quiet Maze?

"Do you wanna go back to the attic?" I threaten her not willing to take any bullshit. She should be grateful most people who get kidnapped don't get to see the sun.

"Who even are you? Are you some sort of train stalker who kidnaps girls and tries to seduce them?!" She angrily exclaims making me even more angry at her for talking to me in such a manner. "You can afford this mansion but you can't afford a shirt" she mocks me. Shit I should've gotten changed instead of covering myself with a silk gown.

"You're testing my patience child" I sternly respond and look at her with my cold dark eyes. She looks at me with fear in her eyes then faces away making me feel bad. Why did I show her my killing eyes?

"Can I see Channing please?" She asks me not even making any eye contact with me at all.

"But I'm the one talking to you right now-"

"Well I don't want to talk to you. You are an evil man that hurts blind people and forcefully takes innocent young girls-"

"I don't fucking kidnap people for a fucking living love but you little miss I'm a good Samaritan and trust every fucking person, I had to kidnap your ass because you are so naive so shut the fuck up or else you aint never gonna see the sun again!" I shout at her then storm out of her room and slam the door. I can hear her crying from outside and it just breaks my heart that I'm the one who caused that.

"What's going on?" Yugyeom asks me as he stands outside Maze's bedroom door. What is he even doing here? Actually since when does he wake up this early in the morning? The Yugyeom I know doesnt wake up until 3pm.

"What are you doing here? Your bedroom is on the second floor" I ask him as I cross my arms and wait for his answer. He looks down at his feet then brushes his hair backwards, he does that whenever he's nervous.

"I was just erm checking on Maze, she was scared last night she couldn't sleep-"

"And how does your ass know that?" I cut him off and clench my jaw at the thought of him being with her last night comforting her. I don't want to hate Yugyeom but I do.

"I was with her" he mumbles.

"I'm done with this shit" I sigh then storm away from him. I feel like killing someone, that always seems to keep my stress levels low. I'm so used to being in control but I have no control over her, she does whatever she wants and that kills me but what kills me more is the fact that she trusts Yugyeom over me.

"So when are we gonna let her go?" Mark asks me catching me off guard. I turn around and see him glaring at me with his arms crossed making me sigh. "Come on JB we both know we can't keep her here. We might be killers but we are not kidnappers" he sternly says and I know he is right. This is not my style, I find solutions quick on my feet but for some reason I can't seem to find any solutions for this.

"Don't patronize me Maze-"

"My name is Mark you noob, you're not thinking straight mate you need to let her go now before her crazy parents call the police" Mark explains but for some reason I'm not listening, I don't feel like listening to him fuck I don't feel like listening to anyone.

"GD is still out there though-"

"So! We'll still keep watching her, GD won't do shit not when we are around. She needs to go JB we are being too risky keeping her here" he says and flips his hair out of his face. I've always trusted Mark, he's basically my other half but on this topic I'm afraid he has no say.

"I thought the same thing this morning but now I think she's safer here, we don't know GD's true intentions" I respond and he just rolls his eyes at me then sighs. I hate it when people roll their eyes at me but he's Mark and he rolls his eyes for a living.

"Fine do what you want to do but don't for a second think you're doing this to protect her because you mate are doing this for yourself" he spits at me then storms away and heads towards the lifts probably to speak to the other boys about the situation. I feel like shit but I can't let the boys know that, they need to know their leader is stronger than ever and is after blood.

"Should I take her home now?" Bambam asks me as he plays with his car keys.

"No this is her home" I answer then march towards the lifts prepared to tell the boys my new and improved plan, a plan that'll keep her safe and by my side.

Maze POV:

I cried the whole night last night but I have no more tears left so I developed an attitude and a tendency to isolate myself. I don't know anyone here well except for Channing who dragged me all the way to the attic and betrayed me. I just want to go home even though I hate being in that prison it's still home a place where I feel safe. When train guy came this morning I was so scared I thought he was going to rape me, I don't want to be around him he gives me the creeps and the fact that I've been seeing him on the train for years scares me even more. Does that mean he's been stalking me my whole life just to be able to kidnap me?

"Hey it's me can I come in?" I hear Channing's voice making me feel a bit more at ease. Maybe he'll explain to me what the heck is going on and why that crazy man is holding me hostage.

"Channing you said I was going home why am I still here then?" I ask him as soon as he steps foot into my temporary room, hopefully it's temporary. He looks down at his feet and sighs that's never a good sign.

"Well I think he's pissed off-"

"So he kidnaps me?" I cut him off and exclaim.

"No it's more complicated than that but it's not my place to say" he answers me and I just sigh. I don't even want answers anymore, I don't want to know why he kidnapped me I just don't want to be around him I wanna go home and have my normal life back.

"How about you? Why are you involved in all of this? Is he forcing you?" I ask him quite curious to why he's following that creeps orders. He avoids making eye contact with me then sits by the bed and sweeps his hair back. "Channing you're beginning to scare me"

"My name is Yugyeom and I'm 24 years old... I'm part of JB's gang Maze" he answers me catching me off guard. I stare at him in shock mostly because he's 24 years old even though he looks like he's 17. I don't really know how to respond to his confession because I really don't care all I know is that he's the only person in this house who I can trust therefore I'll keep him close to me.

"Oh my fucking gosh JB is beginning to piss me off man!" The silver haired skinny lanky guy says as he barges into the room without knocking. He sits by Channing I mean Yugyeom and sweeps his hair back looking frustrated.

"What happened?" Channing asks the boy who looks like he's about to have a mental break down.

"He told me to drop her home this morning and now he saying shit like 'this is her home'" he explains and my heart drops. I look at Yugyeom concerned but he won't look at me, why won't he look back at me and tell me that everything is going to be Ok? Why is he being so quiet. "Your man is crazy indecisive" he adds looking directly at me making me blink my eyes at him. Why is he calling him my man?

"What does he want from me?" I ask the man and he just smirks at me. He looks familiar like really familiar I think I've seen him before but when and where? "Is he gonna hurt me?" I ask him but he begins to laugh at me and roll on floor for a good 5 minutes whilst me and Yugyeom just watch him.

"Oh my gosh you're so funny, you're JB's girl we're not even allowed to touch you" he finally speaks up leaving me confused. JB's girl... where have I heard that before?

"You're Banshee Trent's friend and Mr. Kim's friend... Oh my gosh stay away from Mr. Kim!" I quickly say remembering the time I saw him in the library with Mr Kim. He looks at me surprised then looks at Yugyeom and shakes his head.

"JB's girl talks like she's Joon's girl" he responds and chuckles to himself. I'm sick and tired of him calling me JB's girl as if I don't have a name and who the heck is Joon?

"My name is Maze not JB's girl" I tell him as I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow at him. I'm being too brave I know but he's just really getting on my nerves. He glares at me then kisses his teeth and rolls his eyes.

"The fact that you're JB's girl is the reason you're still alive" he snares then gets up from the bed and pats Yugyeom on the back before leaving the room. I look at Yugyeom and he finally looks up at me and smiles.

"What does he mean by that?" I ask Yugyeom as my heart begins to pound uncontrollably. I've never felt this anxious before and the way he said it, it sent a cold shiver down my spine. I've never felt a cold shiver before.

"Don't stress about that too much, just know that JB is here to protect you-"

"Yugyeom get the fuck outta here...NOW!" Train guy aka JB storms into the room still wearing his black silk shorts and a black silk gown covering his bare chest but this time he has a gun in his hand and he doesn't look very happy. I look at Yugyeom for reassurance but he doesn't look at me instead he acts like he doesn't even know me, just like he did when we were on the train.

"What are you gonna do with her?" I hear Yugyeom whisper in his ear.

"You'll see" he responds but looking directly at me with a smirk on his face. I thought this man was supposed to be protecting me but why does he look like he wants to kill me? Yugyeom leaves the room and JB locks the door making me even more nervous.

"Look whatever I've done to offend you I'm sorry please just let me go-"

"Shshshsh rule number 1. I do the talking and you shut up" he says as he places his finger on my lips and I just nod my head frantically in agreement. "Listen here love I was gonna let you go but I realised I could use you instead. GD thinks you're a dealer so a dealer you shall be" he smirks as he scratches his head with his gun.

"No I don't deal-"

"Ah I should just kill you for breaking my number 1 rule but instead I'll let you stay in my house free of charge... see I can be nice" he shows me a big smile so big that his eyes disappear. I begin to think about my future, I had everything planned but now I'm being forced into a lifestyle I did not want. Was this the destiny I was set up for? "Any questions?"

"When can I leave?" I sniff as I try to keep the tears in my eyes.

"When I say you can love" he responds whilst stroking his gun making me feel nervous.

"And when do you want me to leave?" I ask him whilst chewing onto my lips. He moves closer to me on the bed forcing me to shuffle backwards away from him. He leans into my face and using his gun he removes the loose curl strand away from my face. I can feel my heart racing as if it knows it's going to stop.

"Honestly love... never"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...
7.3K 313 40
[COMPLETED] Yoon Jiyeon, a tough and gangster-like girl has numerous of part-time job to support her life and her 16 years old brother after their pa...
46.4K 2K 16
bambam is babied by all of his friends and yugyeom doesn't like him... at first
14.2K 579 37
Bambam, a young boy who falls for a nice guy with a bad past Jinyoung, a nice guy who falls for a young boy with insomnia, has a terrible past Will...