I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaver...

By soki_kun

Keith isn't your typical omega. Let's just say he has some discrepancies in what he feels versus what actuall... More

First Game of The Season
Losing Focus
Maybe More Than Teasing...?
Dreams
Stupid Feelings
Only Me
Babe...?
Promise
The Date
The Date 2.0
Fear
Poor Lance
Damn, Shiro
Better Safe Than Sorry
Behind Closed Doors
Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy
Confusion
Wrong Place. Wrong Time.
Bonding Moment
Finally
New Beginnings
Taming the Children
Reunion
Viral?
Outed
Personal Day
Power Struggle
Suspenders Aren't Cool
Partners In Crime
The Punch
More Than A Little Tipsy
The Aftermath
Perspective(s)
Confessions
The Last Straw
The Sleepover
The Sleepover 2.0
Nightmares
Nostalgia
Build Up
Spoiled
Not Okay
Normalcy
The Bet
Halloween
Please Don't Leave Me
Hear Me
Shame
Home
Making Up Lost Time
Appreciation
Passion
Dominance
Decision Making
Soccer Isn't Easy
The Lake House
Stupid Hormones
Serious
Instincts
Half Truths
Choices
Distraught
Sequel
Psst

The Question Game

31K 1K 1K
By soki_kun

The air was a bit chilly that night. And the breeze was subtle, yet still relaxing as it blew through Keith's hair.

Friday had rolled around yet again, and this time, the Lions were in unfamiliar territory. The crowd was roaring out cheers as they took down the Husky defense easily. It was almost pitiful, the Lions were winning 28-3, and the points just kept coming.

Keith felt like an absolute idiot, but every time Lance threw for a touchdown, he jumped up and down couple times while shaking his pompoms. He, quite ironically, was more enthusiastic than any of the other cheerleaders despite his mixed feelings about the quarterback at the time.

There was only about a minute left until half time, and Keith could feel his heart beating faster in anticipation. He was about to fly a basket toss in front of everyone in the stands. His stunt group had been working on them all week, and he seemed to have it down pretty well. Keith had gone really high in the few practice stunts prior to the game, so the squad had high hopes he could nail it.

The clock wound down, and Lance found himself smiling as the first half of the game came to a close. He took off his helmet and wiped some sweat away from his forehead. The rest of the football players were on their way back to the locker room, but he hung back. He watched the cheerleaders take formation on the orange-ish colored, out dated track.

Keith didn't smile like his fellow squad members, rather, he wore a straight face as the other stunt groups put up smaller, less attention grabbing things. His group was in the middle, so it was only natural that most people focused on what they were doing. He held his breath while loading into the platform made up of hands, and he was lifted until the bases couldn't reach anymore. Keith was in the air. Nobody touching him as he went way higher than in practice, he didn't close his eyes though he really wanted to.

Lance watched in awe about how high up Keith was, and his stomach was tied in knots just at the sight. His mind raced a mile a minute. Sure, the flying thing looked really awesome, but he would eventually have to come back down. Lance wasn't sure why he was such a nervous wreck about it.

Keith started falling towards the track again, thankful that gravity was doing its job. He might've hated heights just little. Okay, a lot. But it was either this or be kicked out of school, so he was stuck.

He felt the girls absorb his weight upon being caught, and the ground had never seemed so close before then. Allura had a very tight grip on Keith's uniform, almost yanking him, and Shannon had barely caught him. He nearly slipped right through, but thank god their captain had enough strength to save it. That stunt could've gone really wrong, really fast.

Lance noticed how one of the bases had pretty much lost their grip on Keith, and he had a practical heart attack. But when the omega stood up out of their hands, he could finally breathe again.

" Lance, you coming?" Hunk nudged his teammate's shoulder. He had a bright shining smile on his face.

" Y-yeah." Lance hesitated, before turning and walking with him.

The Lions won the game after scoring two more touchdowns, but then again, there wasn't much competition to play against. After everyone was out of their uniforms, the buses pulled around to the front of school. Lance was eager to be on the same bus as the cheerleaders, which was allowed since all the football players couldn't fit on one bus anyways.

Allura was very aware that Lance would try to sit by her, and frankly, she didn't want to deal with it. The second she saw him and Hunk coming towards the bus, she scurried aboard, pretty much dragging Shannon with her.

She sat by the window, and pulled Shannon to sit next to her.

" What was all that about?" The brown haired cheerleader rubbed her wrist that Allura had pulled a little too forcefully.

" Don't worry about it." She smiled.

Keith walked up the bus' very steep steps, nearly stumbling in the process. He was absolutely exhausted for some reason. Maybe it was all the stunting? Or the lack of sleep he'd been getting lately? Whatever the reason, his eyelids felt heavy as he sat in the way back of the bus.

Hunk and Shay sat somewhere in the front near the driver, and Lance who walked in behind them, sighed. Allura was already sitting with someone.

" I see how it is..." He teased, and rolled his eyes at her. That's when he spotted Keith at the back of the bus. The street lamps from the parking lot were shining in through the window, and landing directly on him. Lance smirked.

Keith was sitting with his knees tucked against his chest. He jumped when Lance plopped down right next him, and the seat bounced from his weight.

" Hey, Princess." He admired the now blushing omega.

" Don't call me Princess..." Keith dirty looked him, scrunching up into a tighter ball out of nervousness. Even when Lance sat by him, it was enough to make his stomach come alive with rabid butterflies.

" Princess." Lance flashed a smile, and Keith only scowled at him. " You're cute when you're angry... you know that?" He scooted closer to him, without even realizing, but the omega definitely took notice.

" Why are you so close to me?" He asked, though his mind was telling him to do way more than be near Lance at the moment.

" Do you have a problem with that?" The alpha almost breathed down Keith's neck. The smaller of the two tried to ignore any urges he had, though it was getting harder and harder for him to.

" And what if I do?" Keith tried to seem assertive, but Lance wouldn't take him seriously.

" Then I guess you'll just have to suck it up... Princess." The quarterback's voice was rumbling deep when he said the last word.

The bus started moving, and it was rather sudden. Keith caught himself against the bus window, definitely not wanting to land against Lance.

After a couple minutes, Lance couldn't stand the silence between them anymore. " So... what do you want to talk about...?" He nudged the omega, who could've fallen asleep had it not been for his presence.

" I don't know." Keith yawned, seeming really disinterested. He was starting to feel a million degrees inside, and it wasn't because of his thick sweatpants. Or the fact that the bus' heater was ridiculously hot and blowing down the aisle.

" How about we ask each other questions to pass the time?" Lance smiled, thinking about how he always did this with his many siblings. Especially on long car trips.

" Like what?" Keith's voice was quiet. Him and the alpha were still in very close proximity and he hated that he wanted them to be even nearer.

" Oh... like why are you even on the cheer team? It seems like you really don't like it." Lance smirked, hoping that Keith would say he only joined cheer so he could get a better view of him on the field.

" It's kind of a long story..." The omega looked out the window.

" Well... we have plenty of time." Lance leaned in close to Keith. " Tell me~"

The cheerleader sighed, realizing there was no way he could get a nap in with that idiot right next to him. He shifted to face him, noticing how every freeway light flashed in his deep blue eyes, almost like strikes of lightning. Nope- stop staring at that. Keith kept accidentally getting lost in Lance's eyes. It was almost like jumping in puddles in the rain, but the puddles weren't shallow and before he knew it he was in neck deep. Practically swimming in Lance's shining orbs. " I'm waiting..." The alpha batted his eyelashes at Keith, who broke away from his daze.

" Fine..." He sighed. " So... I was about to fail math last year if I didn't do good on the final. So when Mr. Kolivan was out, I broke into his room and tried to steal the answers to the test..." Keith paused for a second, making sure that Lance was still listening, which he was. " And he caught me... and then instead of expelling me, they said I could join the cheer team so they wouldn't have to cut the program." Lance just sat there for a second before bursting out laughing.

" I didn't realize cute little Keith was a bad boy?!" He exclaimed.

" Shut up! It's not funny!" The omega folded his arms.

" Okay, it's a little funny." Lance wiped a tear from his eye, letting out a repressed breath. " So now is the moment when you ask me a question."

Keith was a blushing, annoyed mess. But he was able to think on top of all the other things that ran through his mind. The not so appropriate things seemed to be almost taking over his thought processes.

" It can be anything right?"

" Well yeah, that's kinda what makes this fun." Lance chuckled, smoothly wrapping his arm behind the seat.

Keith didn't mean to. Really, he didn't, it just slipped before he could find a way to zip his mouth shut.

" How do you feel about being a virgin? You flirt a lot but yet can't get any..." The omega slammed a hand over his own mouth, not really believing he'd just said that. Lance just shook his head, and got up close and personal to Keith, who scooted toward the window until he was pressed against it side ways.

" Like I told you before, not for long." His face was a few inches from Keith's and they could practically taste each other's breath.

" Y-you keep saying th-that but-" The omega cursed his voice for lessening into a whisper.

" But what?" Lance narrowed his eyes at him, his lips were tingling almost like they were telling him to do something.

" But- but here we are... and you st-still haven't lost it..." The cheerleader bit his lip. And Lance backed away, before he could do anything further considering there were people around.

" Just you wait and see. You'll be the first to know when I do."

(( Why do I get the feeling that you all are really going to like the next chapter? lol I'm excited. Thank you to everyone who has been commenting! I read them all and they really do mean something to me. See you soon, Loves!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4K 27
This is definitely AU. We're still going to be following the General Stories of the Descendants Series (books & animation included) however, instead...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.5K 87 5
(I DONT OWN ANY ART OR SONGS IN THIS BOOK!) !TW¡ Mentions suicide, suicidal thoughts, depression, attempted suicide, abuse(physically and emotionall...
7.5K 341 13
When Eren gets admitted into a Psychiatric ward because of his so called mother. He is not head over heals to be there, not until he meet Levi a con...