The Gucci Guy | KTH βœ”

By SUGAHOBIC

"Do you even know who I am??" he asked in frustration. "No. Are you some president here or something and I wa... More

1- New in Town
2-Worst First Day
3-Stuck
4-Too Close
5-Expensive
6-Thunder
7-Hardness
8-Dread
9-Memory
10-Glacial
11- A Gucci Night
12-Threat
13-Missing
14-Avoid
15-Break
16- No More Dread
17- Untrue
18-Wrong
19-Trust
20-Shift
21-Split
22- Wash Away
23- Sweeter than Sweet
25-Lock
26-Heat
27- Mistaken
28- Am I Wrong?
29-L.O.V.E
30-Danger
31- SΒ° βˆ†Β° VΒ° EΒ°
32-Run
33-Aimless
34- Far Away
35-Erase
E P I L O G U E
A/N- SURPRISE MF!
BOOK2 IS OUT!!

24- Bright

10.7K 434 240
By SUGAHOBIC

The flaring sun blazed in the sky, making the wide clear sky a clear blue while we walked in the park.

Taehyung had his hands in his pockets, looking like a handsome rich ass guy while most girls around drooled over him, making me uncomfortable about it.

Well, he was too handsome. And rich. But it doesn't mean they could just check him out while I'm standing there, right?

Oh, man. Who would've thought that me who never cared about his fangirls so much would end up like this? Its making me mad.

I guess Taehyung noticed it as he took a quick glance at me then back at the road. "You jelly, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?" I said innocently.

"Oh, come on, you're roasting those girls with your glares. Don't pretend you're not."

I rolled my eyes, avoiding his charming playful eyes as he never took them away from me.

"Aish, whatever."

He chuckled lightly, holding my hand tight, giving me a squeeze and a thrill in my whole body. And a stupid blush, of course.

"Don't worry, now they all look too dim comparing to your brightness."

I glared at him in utter disbelief as my cheeks flamed a deep red.

"Um, t-thanks, I- I guess."

"Aww, now you're stuttering. How cute!"

I slapped his shoulder to stop his playful manner that didn't help me stop blushing at all.

"S-T-O-P I-T!!"

He laughed nonstopping,"okay, okay! Stop punching me!"

But I didn't listen, I kept trying to hit his large body, my punches probably feeling like light pats to him.

But I suddenly, I swear it was by mistake, pulled him, making both of us fall on the fresh green grass in the middle of the freaking park.

"We'll never get over the falls," Taehyung teased as he pressed my body with his against the damp grass.

"Taehyung! We're in the middle of the freaking park!!"

He ignored me, his nose lightly tickling my cheek as his lips whispered, toucing my cheek too,"I don't give a damn about those people around us, as long as it's me and you."

He closed his eyes, his lips tilting towards mine.

I rolled away from him as he was about to kiss me, and he was still closing his eyes. But he almost fell down as he was kissed back by a lick of a dog that came towards him instead of me.

"Aish!!" He exclaimed as he sat and opened his eyes in shock, glaring with fury at the smiling dog and at me who was laughing too hard at him.

"It was MY turn to tease you, Tae! And this dog was sent from heaven to help me!"

I dramatically pretended to be wiping my tears when I stopped laughing, looking over at Taehyung who was still glaring at me.

But then his eyes softened when he looked at the dog who rubbed his head against Taehyung's leg to drag his attention.

"Aww! What a lovely dog! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scold you, I was only mad at (Y/N) for teasing me." He said with a pout as he patted the dog's head comfortingly. And the dog looked already attached to him.

I looked at Taehyung and said, "hey, Tae! Say cheeeese!" While I held my phone to capture a photo of them together.

Taehyung smiled warmly at the camera and I took the photo.

I smiled at the picture, looking how cute he looked in it. He must really love animals. But I never got to see that cute side of him before.

It made me even more attracted to him.

"Enjoying my charms?"

I tilted my head to see Taehyung's head beside me as he was looking at the picture too.

I rolled my eyes,"showoff."

He shrugged,"I ain't showing off for nothing."

A guy suddenly rushed towards us when he saw the dog and panted before saying,"oh, Ki Tai!! How many times did I tell you not to run off like that?!"

Taehyung blinked in confusion at the guy. And he noticed Taehyung's confused stare, bowing down in an apologetic manner,"sorry for bothering but my dog likes to run like that and interact with strangers so much."

"It's alright," Taehyung said, looking annoyed that the dog had a name that was a little similar to his. But he pouted as he looked down at the dog again and bent down to pat his head one more time,"I'm sorry, Tai. But it's time for our departure. Don't run off like that again, okay?"

The dog barked in response, earning a satisfied smile from Taehyung and a nod.

The guy then excused himself and his dog, letting us alone again.

Taehyung looked over at me as he smiled,"now, where were we?"

I gave him a confused look with my eyebrows rising up.

But he suddenly gave me a peck on the lips and gave me a crooked smile,"oh, yeah, now I remembered."

********†*********†*********

A/N: Hey, sorry for the lame boring chapter. But I just wanned things to be a little fluffy and all since I feel like too many stuff happened and felt like I should slow down a little before... You know.

Oops, sorry, no spoilers (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, I'm glad ur still reading. But idk if I didn't have much more ideas I'm afraid the book is coming to an end soon :,( I really enjoy all your comments and support, though. You don't know how much that makes my day and makes me stay all night to try to make you some nice chaps because you aalllll deserve it and more! Ily all! Really!💕💕💕💕💕

Ok, I'm getting too emotional again. Anyone has a tissue? :,)

Sorry but I'm feeling like crap these days because of school pressure and all but I really wanna update more FOR U people.

I hope I can update soon and tysm for wasting your time reading the longest author-nim note I've ever made 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
256K 8.5K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
34.9K 1.7K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...
546K 25.3K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...