Nobodies Hero

By squishy1975

When Georgia gets a job at Ashleys clothing store she starts to fall for him , as he falls for her but what h... More

welcome to the company
first day
looks that kill
what's happened
kissed by a rose
can't stop loving you
broken heart
leaving for tour
miss me much
Georgia's birthday
georgias birthday part 2
the argument
crazy heart
marry me
white Christmas
pregnant !!
New home
Baby names
I gave it up all for you
baby birth
Andy moving in
Adoption
Happy families
me or him
I'll never forget saying goodbye
happy endings
The wedding
The honey moon
Baby number two
alone in this bed
in the heat of the moment
can't stop loving you
family road trip
feeling like a princess
dangerous woman
Going no where
losing my sight
it was all a dream
it's ment to be
heavenly Angel
catch me cause I'm falling for you
let there be light in a darkened room
so tell me baby all through the night that you'll never let me go
I'm with you
Don't walk away
feels like love
with or with out you
so the deviant fell in love with a deviant
leopard never changes there spots
the car crash
your always on my mind
your in love

going to Missouri

50 3 0
By squishy1975

Christmas just was two weeks away as I finished packing , we was going to Ashleys grand parents for the hoildays so I had to wrap and send all of Ashleys presents to them so they could hide them   as i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist as he kissed my shoulder "ready to go ?" He asked as I turned around and kissed his nose "yurp " I said as he smiled wide , I was the first girlfriend to meet his grandparents , I thought that was really cute to be honest and he picked up my suite case as walked down stairs CD was gonna look after the animals why we was away " you be good for CC guy " Ash said making a fuss of them as they all wagged there tails apart from shadow cause he was a cat so he purred in stead as I chuckled as we handed the house key to CC " merry Christmas guys and I'll see you when you get back " he said as he put the stuff into the car as we got in " merry Christmas to you too C " me and Ash said before pulling off the drive way and going down the road as we made our way to Missouri.
The drive took all day but we finally made it as he pulled up in the drive as his Gran and Grandad walked out welcoming us as me and Ash got out " Ash , it's so good to see you , and this must be Georgia " his Gran saisnas Ash Wrapped an arm around me waist as she smiled " oh where are my manners im daisy and this is joe" she said as i smiled wide " nice to meet you both " I said as they both smiled " go get your bags and I'll show you to your room"  daisy said as me and Ash got our stuff and followed  his Gran up the stairs as she opened as door that showed kiss and motley Crue posters as I looked at Ash " this use to be my room " he said shyly  as I smiled as we walked in and placed our stuff down before going to join Daisy and Joe down stairs as we all talked and Daisy showed me baby pictures of Ashley while he blushed every time I said how cute he looked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.8K 50
When she finds out his real job. She leaves but he never stops looking for her
28.3K 440 12
After a "one night stand" together, Bradley can't get over max. So he makes him a deal they meet for a little rendezvous 3 times a week and in return...
1.7K 179 23
When Suzy accidentally bumps into a guy who is running from the cops, her life changes forever. Little did she know, he wasn't an ordinary guy, he ha...
3K 412 60
When a hot, new British guy moves into a small town, Toby just brushes him off while every girl falls for him. But when he, Ethan, won't leave Toby a...