Werewolf: Battle of the Heart...

By Eclairpsp

Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 12

8K 160 6
By Eclairpsp

so heres chapter 12 for you guys..i'm sorry if this chapter was divided into two parts..its just that i'm still working on the part where Bane will tell Gab what they really are..so sorry for that..^^..

CHAPTER 12

I wake up early in the morning thinking of Bane instantly remembering we would meet later on, but then meeting his parents later brings back the nervous in me and the thought of why would they want to meet me. I mean really?

While shadow was on my side laying down curled into a ball, snuggling closer to me. We just lay there together and rubbing his fur while thinking about it.

Then my door burst open and enters my one and sister Jade, she came to my side and tries to wake the small pup up, but I just didn’t let her.

Then she brings Bane up. I think she found a liking on the boy himself, considering how she said that she like him already.

Then shadow wake up moments later and came to my lap wagging his tail so I pat his head and Jade here called him up, I’m glad that she came to Jade now, so the moment that they came out is the moment that I went to the bathroom to take a brush.

I went downstairs and saw all of them having breakfast.

I sat on my usual seat and started my meal.

"Good morning Gab." said my grandma

"Good morning grandma, grandpa." grandpa looking at me after reading his news paper.

"Gab, were does your friend lived again if I may ask.? he ask.

"He said that he lived in the woods grandpa, I don’t really know were." I said.

Then he look down on his paper looking like reading but I think his not reading at all but thinking deep in thought of something.

"Hmmm. do you know his parents name?"  Said grandpa.

I shook my head "no but I’ll ask him, why do you ask grandpa?"

"I have a feeling that I maybe I know who they are, considering he look rather familiar."

I just nod and continue finishing what I’m eating while Jade and shadow just play after awhile when they finished their meal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already two in the afternoon and here I am preparing myself for Bane to get me, Jade and shadow was here on my room sleeping silently.

 I look at them both and remember how hard to take Jade to sleep, but glad that she's now sleep, I guess raising a kid like herself really was a hard and fun stuff.

And from the moment when I was finished grandma knock on my door and told me that Bane was already here.

"His on time." I told myself upon going down.

I came down and saw him and grandpa talking seriously, they look to me when I came nearer and Bane instantly came to me and hug me, grandpa just silently drinking his coffee.

“an early bird I see” he just smirk while standing up “of course. I need to be, I don’t want someone to get tired of waiting” while winking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

We said goodbye to my grandparents and said to keep an eye to Jade and shadow for a while, they nod and smiled at me, grandma hugging me, and grandpa patting my head. I just grinned at them. Then I waved goodbye before going to our destination.

I was shock to see Bane stop near the tree and saw a bike behind it. It was a red motorbike I don’t know what model but it looks new and cool. I’m mesmerized at it seeing how it was so sleek.

Then he handed me his helmet, cause its only one on the bike. I look at it confused why his giving that to me, he then rolled his eyes and he totally put the helmet on my head then patted me a bit hard on it. I eyed him, he just laugh and get on his bike.

“Get on Gab” he gestured me to ride on it, I pouted then he hissed. He then pulled me to him, to ride on him. (Say what? Is that wrong? Don’t be green minded people.. lolz) so I just follow along. I ride on his bike I’m having a bit of trouble riding it then he help me to my feet. (Don’t blame me, it’s the first time that I’ll ride a motorbike like that. And I don’t have long legs like he have.)

“Are you sure you’ll be fine without having a helmet on? Isn’t it dangerous? And a cop might see us and give you a ticket or something for not having a helmet on” I said

“Don’t worry ill be fine and the rest of the way to my home is deeper on the woods well be fine” he said.

I was about to ask him where his house when he started the engine and it roared, I began to panic I don’t know where to hold as i've said it’s the first time that I'll ride this one so I just hold on his shoulders awkwardly and he started laughing.

“Better hold on me tighter if you don’t want to fall” he said smirking at me. My eyes widen and so I hug his back tighter, hugging him from behind and he just laugh and I feeling his body shake from his laugh.

I too smiled after a while, contented on this moment, his body is warm and so strong then in that moment he suddenly burst his way. I scream like a girl griping his body to me for my dear life while he was laughing at me. Gahh..I hate him now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ride was long and I felt a little dizzy because of the uneven road of the forest floor, so I lay my head on his back, Bane lowers his speed instantly, noticing me being silent.

“Are you ok Gab?” he asks and I nod on his back “I’m fine, just a little dizzy on the ride.” I said

“Don’t worry were almost there just a little longer ok?” I again nod on his back.

Then he puts his right arm on my arm luckily the way on this part is a bit even so the shakes was not that bad anymore.

“Gab.. Gab.. Were here..” Bane said to me, I didn’t know that I have fallen asleep on the ride.

Rubbing my eyes I saw a Cave entrance that was being cloaked with some vines on the side of it. I look at him confused.

“Is this your house?” I ask.

“No silly, it’s inside” he said while going the rest of the way in. It was huge, then upon entering on it, I saw that the ceiling of the cave was open that light shines through and saw few houses and a big house on top of a small hill, no not a house but a mansion a small community was inside of it and was really an awesome view the sun was actually beaming on top of it, and like the cave walls are protecting the inside of it, its really was majestic view.

“It’s beautiful and very majestic” I said with wide eyes.

Bane laugh, “you think so?” I nod and we just continued our way in.

We saw people and children looking at us, well to me actually, I don’t know why they’re looking at me but they seem angry but when Bane looks at them they just look away and do what they are doing but children just came up to us, following us to his house. I just smiled on them but then their mother’s would grab them and look at me sharply so I'll just look away.

“Where’s your house Bane?” I asked.

“There” he pointed at the mansion, my mouth hang open and just look at it.

“Really? Wow. I guess your rich then.”

He smiled and after we came to the gate of it he get off the bike and help me to my feet again and getting his helmet off my head.

I look at the mansion and feel a strange feeling like something was very powerful, I was very much intimidated by it and it feels really off that I feel scared upon entering it.

I guess Bane noticed it and he put his arm on my shoulder reassuringly.

“Don’t worry it’ll be fine, I’m here” he smiled reassuring me that it’s going to be ok.

I nod and we enter the gate, I really don’t like it here seeing everyone looking sharply at me and the feeling of the mansion that radiating to it.

Bane opened the door and we came inside together. I came closer to him on our way inside, the inside was really huge and have a very sophisticated look that’s very intimidating like every piece of it was worth something big like paintings and figurine’s, so I didn’t dare touch any of it.

I guess no one was here so I ask Bane “where is everyone?”

“Hmmm.. I guess they’re outside or they’re on there on their room” he said.

Then I was suddenly tapped by someone on my side. I stiffened and Bane looks back.

“Finally someone that will greet my guest.” he said I look back and saw Lovell.

“Ow. Hi Gab, I didn’t know that your Bane’s guest.” she said smiling at me.

“H-hi Lovell, I didn’t know that your Bane’s sister either.” I smiled to her.

I relax upon seeing her. “Tell me about it” Bane said.

She came to my side. “I’m glad I know whose the one my brother was interested into.” she smiled and I blushed shyly.

I look at Bane, he smirk, I guess his open to his family about me then, wait what?

“He’s talking about you on his family remember?” my mind said then blush thinking about it.

Lovell just simply smiled to me, “your cuter when you blush.” she suddenly said that made me blush more.

”Guess Bane totally beats me to you.” she said smirking at me. What?

Bane just mess her hair instantly and she just glare at him sharply but Bane just shruged her off and came to my side and puts a protective hold on my shoulder.

“His mine Lovell.” he said while smirking. I suddenly look at him that my heart beat rapidly upon hearing it. He just smirk looking down at me.

“Whatever.” she said. rolling her eyes.

Then we heard someone on the side laughing at us.

“Stop it Lovell, who knew you and Gab known each other? Guess I better introduce myself then.” said guy that’s really close to what Bane looks like, he too has black hair and a well build body. A tall and handsome guy like his brother.

And seeing him told me that this was his brother. Maybe having good looks run on their family.

He came to us looking to me, he then bring his arm in front of me smiling widely.

“I’m Grey, Bane and Lovell’s brother, nice to actually meet you.” he said offering his hand.

I look at him still amazed on how he look so handsome too like Bane, stun I just nod at him, but then he grab my hand to shake it.

Bane instantly pulled my hand away from him and holding me closer to him again, what is wrong with him? I again pouted and he hissed seeing me. Why was he doing that when he see me pout?

Both Lovell and Grey laugh to him and so that’s when Bane ask grey.

“Where’s mother and father Grey?”

“Father is on his office and mother, well she’s together with the rest of the sub’s with their babies.”

“Sub? What’s that? and Babies?, you have other siblings?”

I asked and the three just laugh at me.

“No Gab, my mother was caring for babies here together with their mother’s” Grey said.

“Ow you mean like a midwife?”

“Hmmm..You can say it that way, she really care for the younger one’s together with their mother, she usually does that because father didn’t let her go and do anything outside, so she just do stuff like caring for the little one's.” Lovell said.

“Ow, that's great, and what is this sub that Grey said?” I ask.

“You’ll know after you meet them later.” Bane said then it hit me remembering that we came here to actually meet them. Then the nerves coming back to me but Bane just said that it’ll be ok.

I nod and relax beside him.

so that was it..hooh..sorry for updating late. it was weekend so I rest all of the day sleeping and thinking about the next chapters..^^..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 19.9K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...
23.5K 796 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
856K 28.8K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...