Cardi B imagine

By Ace12009

request open More

request
why do you keep pushing me away
she sees your tattoo
baby mama
request
boredom
the water fountain (requested)
request
I like you (requested)
jealous
shy
payback
Requeast
meting the family
anti depressonts
request
My baby girl
Request
The Ellen show
Falling in love with the popular girl

you meet the love & hip hop cast

6.4K 91 10
By Ace12009

Your POV

I was sitting in Cardi's lap as she was writing a song in the main house the love & hip hope house.  I was texting and had my headphones in. My head was on her shoulder and I fell asleep. Cardi put me next to her and put a blanket on me.

She put my phone on the charger. I was just really sleepy. A hour or two when by. I was just out. I know Cardi when somewhere. "Y/n the girls and love and hip-hop cast are here." She said. I just kept sleeping. "I got food!" She said.

I popped up. " I heard someone say food." I said. "Here I got you your favorite, my nigga." She said.  She handed me food. She sat next to me. She licked my face. "Bitch did you just like my face?" I said with my normal Spanish account.

I am Black and Spanish. Everyone laugh. "Hi, Remy, Erica, Yandy, Somaya, Tahiry, Olivia, and Mariahlynn." I said. "Hi." They said. "You know babe I think you live food more then me." She said. "No I love you both the same. You just know how to wake me up, and how to make me love you again." I said.

I cuddled up to Cardi. Everyone awed. We all watched a movie. She made popcorn for my lazy ass. "Thank you baby." I said. She smiled at me. "No problem babe." She said. I live to love this woman! Always forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
349K 19.6K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
72.2K 1.1K 12
Big female big strap lil female big strap you decide🤪 Y/n