shy

Cardi's POV

I have known Y/n from the age of 10, we started to date when we where 18. We just came out last month. Me and Y/n just got with our date. She is super shy, so she hides her face when the paparazzi are around.

We where walking to the car that is a block away when TMZ walked up to us. Y/n hide her face from the cameras with her long dyed hair. Her hair is blue. A very cute blue. "Hello Cardi." The man said. "Hi." I said as I held my babygirl's hand.

"This must be Y/n?" He asked. "Yes she is shy. She has to work up to you. It takes time." I said. When I am around y/n I am calm. "How long have you too been together?" He asked. "I don't know. Babe how long have we been together?" I asked.

"7 years and a month." She said softly. I smiled at her case this is the first time she spoke in front of the paparazzi. Y/n is about 5 months pregnant. So she is very very shy right now. We got to the car and I helped her into the car.

"Bye." I said. "Bye." The man said. Me and Y/n when home. It is so adorable how shy Y/n is. It is like a little puppy. Oh yeah Y/n has 2 pitbulls they are the sweetest things ever like really really.

Lately my fan have been picking on my girlfriend. It is making me mad. We made it home and her dogs ran over to us. "Hey Love's." Y/n said. Y/n when to our room and changed into her PJs. I did too. Y/n was already fast asleep.

I when on Instagram on my live. I got people on my live. "Hey y'all we need to talk." I said sitting next to y/n. Y'all need to stop calling my girlfriend a gold digger. We known each other since we where 10, got together when we where 18 when I kissed her." I said.

Y/n cuddled into me. I looked down at her. "I love this women that has my baby in her belly. It hurts me when she crys case of y'all. The baby don't need the stress. So please leave my girlfriend alone." I said.

I ended the live stream. Then the dogs jumped on to the bed. The oldest one put her head on Y/n's belly. The smallest one cuddled into me. I smiled and I when to bed.