I like you (requested)

Your POV

Me and Cardi B are best friends. We are out with some friends. I was sitting in her lap case there was no more chairs. She had one arm around me so I don't fall. "You two are cute." Nicki said. Nicki  is my big sister. I blushed.

"We're just friends." I said. You see I really like Cardi. Cardi was on Ellen earlier this week. Ellen brought up me and Cardi dating. Cardi blushed and said we where not dating. I wish we where. I felt Cardi huge me. I smiled. I turned to her and kissed her check.

She smiled at me. I really want to tell her I like her. After we at I when over to Cardi's house case I am sleeping over for the night. I was in my PJ's. We where sitting in her room. She put on my favorite movie avatar.

You know those blue people. "Hey Y/n." She said. I looked at her. "Wassup." I said. I looked back at the TV. "I like you." She said. I looked back at her. "I like you too." I said. She smiled at her  she gave me a kiss.

Cardi hugged me.  I cuddled into her. She put us on Instagram. "Hey y'all I am with my baby girl. I love her so much!" She said and kissed the top of my head. She got a lot of liked and comments.

'yass finally!' - Nicki Minaj

I laughed a bit at that.  I got on top of Cardi and I kissed her. She kissed back. We started to make out all night

.