To Catch A Speedster

By AngelFullbuster

Ever wondered what happened to wally after he disappeared? What about Artemis and the others? Well read and f... More

Proloug
Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Chapter 2: Change
Chapter 3: Family Reunion
Chapter 4: Old Team, New Misson
Chapter 5: You Are to Me
Chapter 6: Female Furries!?
Chapter 7: Power Cell
Chapter 8: A Speedster Mystery
Chapter 9: Arctic Rescue
Chapter 11: Beach Day
Chapter 12: Gotham Training
Chapter 13: Trip to Apokolips
Chapter 14: A Fury's Wet Dream
Chapter 15: Never a Sidekick, But a Parthner
Chapter 16: A Haunting Thrill
Chapter 17: The Perfect Gift? And A New Threat
Chapter 18: The Machine
Chapter 19: Babysitting
Chapter 20: My power, Your power
Chapter 21: It Has Began
Chapter 22: Battery
Chapter 22: I Can't Lose You I....
Chapter 23: The Final Stand
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Apokoliptic Reverlation

190 9 0
By AngelFullbuster

Waking up to finding yourself on Wally's chest with your leg in between his was blissful for you as all your dreams were coming true. That is until you felt his little friend, blushing you phased your way out of his grip and went to take a well deserved bath.

After you finished and was starting to get breakfast ready you saw the red head walk out. Smiling at his sleepy look and bed head you greeted each other with a "Morning" and a soft smile towards the other. However against your better judgement your eyes traveled downwards and a deep red adorned you cheeks from seeing a very decent imprint in his pants and lets just say he was not small at all.

Following your eyes Wally looked down himself, his face immediately going the same shade as you, "I-I'm going to go take a cold shower" he said embassed and began speeding to the bathroom to take that cold shower. All the while you were desperately trying hard to forget what you saw and cool down your blushing form as you continued cooking.

Xx Time skip xX

After breakfast, you both made your way to the base, and after a bit of walking made it to the zeta tubes and immediately zeta'd to Mount Justice. After reaching your destination, you both made your way to where the team should be with Batman.

Finding them you both sat down, "Good your all here" Batman said face ever the same as always.

"As all of us may have recently learned Savage and Dark Side has been working together to abduct both Meta's and Non-meta's" He began once again.

"Yes but the reason is still not known" Kaldur said,

"Our best guess for the moment may have to be experimentation" Dick suggested.

"Like what the reach did that gave Virgil and his friends there powers?" Megan asked recieving a nod in response.

"If they are continuing the experiments then why take meta's, the experiments won't work on them" You said.

"Maybe mind control? like he did with you guys" Artermis suggested looking at Batman.

"We do not know for certain the only way to reach Apokolips is by portal" Batman said.

"Everytime we get an answer more questions keep coming up" Conner said slightly annoyed.

"Its not the first time right" Wally said jokingly.

Chuckling softly Dick thought of something to help our predicament, "hey maybe we can send someone from the team" he suggested.

"Doubt it will work Savage knows the team by now" you said confused to what he was thinking.

"Not Jeran" he said. And you immediately began to disagree.

"He's right Savage never met him and nether did any of the villans since you bearly took him to fight" Artemis said.

"Not the point, your asking me to send my protoge to Apokolips by himself have you all lost a few brain-cells or something" you began, "I promised his parents I'd keep him safe and alive and I am not breaking that promise so the answer is no" you told them.

"Then what do you suggest" Conner asked.

Taking a moment to think you said, "we can place a camera on one of the kids while their being abducted and once they make it through activate it from here".

"And if the plan dosen't work?" Batman asked.

"Then there is no other choice but to send him right" you said.

"Alright" Batman said. After the brief update on your mission you all spread out. Dick, Zatanna and Artermis went to build the camera you were going to use, while Kaldur, Conner and Megan went to serch Star City for any abductions.

You and Wally went to go train Jeran if he was going to apocalypse he will need to be ready.

Xx Time Skip xX

After a bit of training you looked at the time and saw it was about time to head home, walking to the tubes you got a call from Megan stating that the cloaked guy is back and brought a friend to help him. "Its time" you informed Wally, seeing the others ready to go, you turned to Wally and asked, "can you make sure Jeran reaches home safe this may be another trap".

Looking at you worried he nodded, "alright but be safe ok" he said holding you close.

"Of course" you said, running and Zeta'd to Megan and the guys.

Finally reaching there location you saw the cloaked figure and his friend was about to attack the unconscious supers so acting fast and shielding them you flew in along with Z, Arty and your brother.

"Can we join" you said sarcastically, as a response you heard the guy in the cloak growl.

"Looks like fido here needs to be taught a lesson" Tigress said, as the rest of you nodded.

"You guys fight I'll protect the kid and the others" Nightwing said. Running towards the duo you jumped up and sent a roundhouse kick at on of them to which he just caught sending you into a wall.

"Ugh forgot how strong the dude is" you groaned.

Getting up and seeing Tigress being thrown in the air you immediatly use your power to catch her, "this guy won't let up" she said. Getting slightly annoyed you ran up one of them jumping and phasing through the ground making sure to grab his feet phasing him through the floor with you.

Smirking as you appeared up behind him you turned to to the next one about to attack when you heard Zatannas voice, "*Sepor raeppa dna niartser mih" she chanted and a rope appeared and wrapped itself around the guy.

"Nice job girls now lets get the others and the kid and get out of here" you said, but they weren't done with you yet.

As you all started to walk away yoy heard something behind you, "did you guys hear that" Tigress said as you all turned around and saw the leader of the two pull himself up from the ground leaving a big hole in his place, and the other break free of the ropes.

"You have got to be kidding me!" You all shouted simultaneously getting knocked back and into a wall falling unconscious.

Xx Timeskip xX

Waking up by being shaken by Conner a groan escaped you mouth, "Yep going and feel sore later and not in the good way" you said rubbing you sholder.

"They got the kid" he informed you.

"Dick please tell me you put the camera on him I don't want this to be for nothing" you said looking over to your brother. Seeing him nod you sighed in relief, now you can see what was going on over there.

Xx Timeskip xX

Reaching back to Mount Justice you called Wally and told Bats what happened, Dick powered the camera and what you saw was horrible. "What is that!?" You shouted. Looking on in horror.

A/N hey guys another update boom, the story is getting good huh hehe hope you enjoyed and the next update will be in about a week.......hopefully.

*Ropes appear and restrain him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 688 57
Wally's gone. Richard's gone. Willow's gone. Emma is too afraid of anyone else leaving her. Finding her home, her old life, and being asked a cer...
103K 3K 12
Failsafe, a seemingly harmless training exercise. That is, till Miss Martin's subconscious accidentally took control of it. Turning it into a traumat...
50K 1.3K 33
Please read. When Ben Valor and his daughter Emelia are forced to leave the burning remains of their world behind, how will they cope with a new one...
33.6K 838 26
Robin Wakes up one day to find some very familiar people in his home. That sends a spark around a train of events and join the team and a few others...