I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaver...

By soki_kun

Keith isn't your typical omega. Let's just say he has some discrepancies in what he feels versus what actuall... More

First Game of The Season
Losing Focus
Dreams
The Question Game
Stupid Feelings
Only Me
Babe...?
Promise
The Date
The Date 2.0
Fear
Poor Lance
Damn, Shiro
Better Safe Than Sorry
Behind Closed Doors
Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy
Confusion
Wrong Place. Wrong Time.
Bonding Moment
Finally
New Beginnings
Taming the Children
Reunion
Viral?
Outed
Personal Day
Power Struggle
Suspenders Aren't Cool
Partners In Crime
The Punch
More Than A Little Tipsy
The Aftermath
Perspective(s)
Confessions
The Last Straw
The Sleepover
The Sleepover 2.0
Nightmares
Nostalgia
Build Up
Spoiled
Not Okay
Normalcy
The Bet
Halloween
Please Don't Leave Me
Hear Me
Shame
Home
Making Up Lost Time
Appreciation
Passion
Dominance
Decision Making
Soccer Isn't Easy
The Lake House
Stupid Hormones
Serious
Instincts
Half Truths
Choices
Distraught
Sequel
Psst

Maybe More Than Teasing...?

36.9K 1K 1.8K
By soki_kun

The boy's locker room had an almost musty smell to it when Keith walked up to the row of blue lockers along the wall. He could sense Lance only a few feet away, could feel his ocean like eyes staring deeply at him as he removed the lock. Even more so when he took off his own sweaty tank top, and put it into his locker.

Keith started getting flustered, he didn't even have to turn around to know that Lance was probably licking his lips, or so it felt like.

He grabbed his change of clothes and felt the strong urge to start heading for the restroom on the other end of the locker room, where there were also private bathroom stalls. Lance whistled flirtatiously as soon as Keith turned around, causing the cheerleader roll his eyes out of habit. He took a couple steps forward until Lance actually said something.

" What? You're leaving? Already? But you haven't gotten to the good part yet..." Lance found his eyes drawn to Keith's ass, which hid inside of a pair spandex. The omega felt his cheeks heat up into a rosy blush, Lance didn't even try to hide the fact he was staring.

" Sorry to disappoint you." Keith said lowly while continuing towards the bathroom. Just the presence of Lance was making his insides churn.

" Oh, yeah. I'm definitely disappointed." The quarterback smirked, watching Keith the whole time he walked away, enjoying the nice view.

The door of the stall slammed way louder than Keith meant it to. This was bad, he felt his primal instincts kicking in. He was starting to want things he knew he shouldn't, this was Lance. The Lance who seemed to flirt with anything that moved, how could he be sucked in just like other people? Keith took a couple deep breaths in an attempt to calm down. But he couldn't stop thinking about doing those things with him. Imagining exactly what Lance looked like after a long day, coming home and stripping to shower. Thinking about how hot Lance would look with damp hair and wearing nothing but a towel, and- okay time to stop. Keith told himself.

He slipped off his spanks and changed into some black, stretchy capris he'd brought. He also had a red colored muscle top that was low cut and showed off a lot of his side. Keith slowly undid the ponytail in his hair, and secured it on his wrist, before opening the stall door. He walked out, trying to concentrate on his breathing, he couldn't be thinking these sorts of things.

Lance was in jeans now despite the weather outside. But what really caught Keith's attention was the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt. So much for trying to push those stupid thoughts away, because they only multiplied upon Keith seeing it. How toned Lance's chest was, and the partial six pack that ran down his torso to his v line. He stopped dead in his tracks, bare feet almost screeching like tires against the ground. Keith's mouth stayed open, like he wanted to say something, but that never happened. He only cleared his throat in an awkward manner and walked to his locker yet again.

" Aww the little omega thinks I'm attractive." Lance gushed while folding his in-side-out shirt the right way.

" What?" Keith asked, furrowing his eyebrows. He reached inside the locker for his low top Converse.

" Look down." The quarterback chuckled, restraining himself from full out laughing. Keith was really confused until he noticed a bulge in his capris. He started panicking, only on the inside however, not wanting to give Lance the satisfaction. He just froze, a mess from being so humiliated. Keith felt almost angry over the teasing at this point, just because he was an omega didn't mean alphas could act superior all the time.

Lance pulled the shirt down over his head, and it ruffled his butterscotch brown hair into a sexy bed head like pattern. He got right next to Keith's ear, and the cheerleader got goosebumps despite his breath being steamy. " Not that I mind. It's flattering really... knowing it's my fault" He almost purred, before pulling back. Keith turned around, he was a mix of angry and turned on as Lance winked, grabbed his bag, and left.

And so he was left stunned, and all alone in the locker room. Lance was such a tease, yet he seemed like such an expert when close to Keith. There were many parts of the omega that desperately wanted his touch, that wished he'd stayed in that locker room. But in his mind, Keith knew that wouldn't be the smartest choice.

He was about to put his foot inside one of the shoes, until he noticed something stuck down inside of it. Keith curiously pulled it out, seeing it was a folded up piece of notebook paper. The fringe was still on it, but it was ripped off quickly from the looks of it. He slowly unfolded the somewhat wrinkled paper, it made small crunching sounds as he flattened it out. It read, in big letters-

Next time you're finishing that strip tease. Can't wait to see what you're hiding under those spandex...    - Stay pretty

Keith nearly choked on air, not really knowing what to do. His eyes went wide as ever, and he reread note over and over. There was no doubt in his mind that Lance had left it for him, because who else could it have been?

" Asshole..." He muttered. Lance would be the death of him if this teasing didn't stop soon.

After Keith had taken care of his little issue, he emerged from the school's double doors. His brother, Shiro, was waiting in the parking lot. He sat in the driver's seat of a black minivan, which was way bigger than he would ever need. Keith had always teased him about it, saying he looked like an old soccer mom.

" Hey, Keith." Shiro greeted as Keith opened the passenger side door and stepped in. " What took you so long?" He asked, eyeing his younger brother curiously. Keith was about fifteen minutes later than he normally was after practice.

" I- I got caught up... practice ran late." His eyes darted sharply to the right as he spoke.

" Oh. Well what were you guys working on?" Shiro started the ignition and they began moving out of the school parking lot.

" Baskets..."

" Isn't that the thing where they throw you in the air?" He gave Keith a concerned look, probably getting worried about his little brother.

" Yes, and don't worry about it because I'm fine." The omega said with an attitude he had only ever used with Shiro.

" But-"

Keith turned up the radio to drown out anything else the other would've said. Shiro pointed an annoyed expression at Keith, who only smiled at him.

The drive to their house was usually only a couple minutes long at most. Keith would've walked the distance every day if it was up to him, but Shiro refused to let that happen. He sad it was ' too dangerous for an omega to be off walking by himself.' And the cheerleader couldn't stand that even his own brother thought that,  just because Keith was an omega, it didn't mean that he was absolutely helpless. He stared out the window, just watching the sidewalk as the car slowed at a stop sign.

There was something moving on the tiny pavement squares, something tall. Keith leaned back slightly, squinting along the street, he kept looking until he realized it was Lance. He was probably walking home from practice, and Keith didn't stop staring, couldn't stop. He only found himself tensed, once again thinking about what had gone down in the locker room earlier. The note that was now in his bag floated back into his mind, and the look on Lance's face wouldn't go away.

" Keith, you okay?" Shiro asked, leaning around his brother and spotting the very tan football player on the sidewalk. " Who is that?"

Keith was broken from an almost trance-like state. He had to turn his brain off or he might just drive himself crazy.

" Uh-" He stammered as the car started driving again, and Lance was left behind, getting smaller in the rear view mirror every second. " He's a football player." Keith looked down, he knew he was probably blushing again.

" Does this football player have a name?" Shiro teased.

" I don't know." Was all Keith could say as they pulled up to the house. It was decent sized, and had a two car garage. The paint was almost maroon, but not quite, and the siding was an off white. As they walked into the front door, Keith knew he had to talk to someone about this.

He kicked off his Converse by the front entrance somewhere and immediately grabbed a Sprite from the fridge. " Shiro... can I ask you something?" The soda released a rather loud crack upon Keith opening it. His brother was currently untying his shoes, and properly placing them in the closet where they belonged.

" Of course, is something wrong?" Shiro stood up and shut the door to the coat closet, his eyebrows were furrowed, but in a soft way.

" Well... no there's nothing wrong... I was just- uh..." Keith stammered, trying put his thoughts together. He had to be very careful with the wording considering how protective the other could be. " What should I do... if an alpha is ever... interested in me...?" The look on Shiro's face was almost indistinguishable, and the omega panicked. " Not that one is or anything! I'm just curious..."

" Keith, being an alpha myself, I know just how dangerous they can be." The older brother folded his arms. " You need to be very careful... and I know you don't like me treating you like a helpless child but... an alpha could easily force you into something you don't want to do."

Keith was silent for a moment, contemplating if Lance would ever do anything like that. He was already aware of how much stronger the alpha was than him, but would he ever take advantage of that fact?

" I can handle myself, Shiro..." Keith grit his teeth.

" No you can't." Shiro put a hand on his brother's much smaller shoulder. " You think you can, but obviously you've never had experience with an alpha  on his rut." He was condescending to his brother without even realizing it.

" I-"

" No! You wouldn't know even the first thing about how it feels. Keith, you've never even been in heat before." The alpha rose his voice a little bit, trying to assert his point. It was kind of a sensitive topic for Keith, he should have had his first heat when he started puberty years ago. He was embarrassed, because he was practically the only omega his age that hadn't.

" That doesn't mean anything!" He exclaimed, getting defensive. Shiro sighed, not wanting to fight with him about it.

" Listen... if anyone ever is interested... just be careful." He lowered his tone of voice. Keith rolled his eyes, he hated being looked at as less than.

" Fine."

(( Hello, Loves! Here's part three, I really hope you like it! Currently, I'm trying to figure out a way to get Pidge involved in this. Don't worry, she will come in eventually!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 810 21
"If you want to conquer the world, you best have dragons."- GEORGE R. R. MARTIN, A Dance With Dragons Jelani Druk Klaue is the sole daughter to Ulyes...
48.9K 1.9K 13
(A Jason Todd x Avengers crossover) It wasn't a secret that Jason isn't the easiest person to get along with. It was why so many people in the Justic...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
343K 15K 46
Senior year can mean lots of things for people. For Natsu, it simply means turning over a new leaf - not letting his past define his happiness, actua...