Something Only We Know ✔️

By GoldenCalypso

||Completed|| Love is not an open door. Love is not a game. Love is not a fairytale. When the game of love le... More

Something Only We Know
Special Attention
Dedication
Prologue
Introduction:One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
fire
sleep with me
hulk's daughter
chocolate on my lips
keep your eyes on me
why do you have to sing?
the piano
life at risk
one last time
just a wind
his heart
secret for secret
sleeping beauty
something nice
a promise
naughty
neverland
happiest
waiting
that promise
hurt
everything
adrian
erase
thank you
me and you
stay
sweetheart
fear
this
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

who are you?

211 28 7
By GoldenCalypso

Adrian

She was looking at me with bulbous eyes. Her blonde wig had fallen off, her chocolate brown hair showing. She was a completely different person. I did not know why, but I had seen her somewhere.

I was not good at remembering faces or names, that must have been why I didn't know who she was.

Despite all that, this new girl looked stunning. Her pitch black eyes were denser against her brown hair, her lips swollen from kissing. From inches away from her face, I could clearly see her flawless skin, her long eyelashes, her perfect aquiline nose. She was beautiful.
And I knew her. She was my Scarlett.

"What's this?" I asked her once more. She looked stunned.

After a moment, her voice squeaked out.
"It's a wig."
"I already know that, silly. Why do you want a wig?" I asked again.
Abruptly, she got up.
"Why should I tell you?," she began, "We barely know each other. I mean, why should I even trust you! I don't want to be fooled again. Not again, Adrian. I need to go."
I was stupefied.
She started to leave, I grabbed her hand.
"Don't leave me."
She turned her face at me, her eyes beaming, her brown hair almost covering half of her face.

"Please don't make me stay." She pleaded and went out of the room.

I waited on the bedroom floor for a long time. I did not know if I should let her stay at my place without even knowing why she wanted to hide herself so badly. I wanted to know how she ended up in Saint Florida. I wanted to know what had happened to her.
I wanted to know how she had been fooled by someone, before she met me.
I wanted to know what made her so protective.
But it was all up to her.

She was so indecisive, so unpredictable. I couldn't blame her for that. It was what makes her different than the rest.
And the suspense in her, I absolutely love it.

Serena

The next morning, I woke up in a place that I was not supposed to be. The shock from last night was killing my appetite as I left Adrian's house early in the morning.

"Holy crap! Did he know who I was?" I repeatedly asked myself as I cycled all the way to the Doughnut shop.

I was never so glad to meet two strangers in my whole life. Alec and Theo has already started their work when I entered the shop. Alec was busy cleaning the showcases and Theo was busy in the bakery.

"Good morning sweetie," Alec greeted me, "Theo is waiting for you at the bakery. Guess what, we are selling Coffee today for the very first time!"
"That's great! What can I do for you?"
Alec winked at me.
"The Coffee is all yours. Theo will show you how to make Coffee. Go and meet him."

Theo showed me how the Coffee is made. In minutes, I was really good at it. Theo said my Coffee tasted great. But what I enjoyed most was to make the decorations on the Coffee.

We didn't have many customers for Coffee. But the doughnuts were selling just fine. At 4pm in the evening, a butterscotch BMW pulled in front of the shop. Opening the door of the shop, a tanned Greek God emerged to the counter.
"Hello lollipop, what can I get you?" Alec was flirting with him. I stood reloading the showcases with the freshly baked Cupcakes, not wanting to care at all.
"Hey baby, can I have some Coffee?" Adrian asked and suddenly I was stunned.
"S, get me some Coffee," Alec yelled to me.
"Er Okay." I stammered.

Adrian was sitting at the table that was near the window. When I approached him with the cup of Coffee in my hand, my legs shivered. I wanted to yell at him, I wanted to tell him that I needed some time alone. But this boy was being so difficult.
I placed the cup on the table.
"I also need two chocolate doughnuts, for take away. My girlfriend loves chocolate doughnuts." He said.
"Why didn't you bring her here?," I asked Adrian, "she would have loved to select a doughnut on her own."
Adrian smirked.
"I'm afraid, she hates to be helped. She's such a headstrong personality and wants to live on her own."
"What a horny girl." Alec joined me at the table.

"Hey beautiful," Adrian eyed Alec, "wanna hook up tonight?"
"Sure, why not?"
My cheeks suddenly heated up. My heart beat was steady. I could even feel jealousy chewing up my bones.
"I guess I'll bring the doughnuts." I said and left Alec and Adrian all to themselves.

By the time I arrived with the doughnuts, I found Alec talking with Adrian, seated at his table. I didn't know why I even cared but Adrian was making me very jealous.
Holy crow, why do I even care?
"Here's your doughnuts." I handed him the package.
He took the box of Doughnuts from me, reluctantly.
"It's nice knowing you sweetheart. Call me," Alec flipped her super curly hair at Adrian and went away.

"Are you going to hook up with her tonight?" I asked, lamely.
Adrian grinned at me. His grin was hot as hell.
"She's a pretty one. So why not?"
I looked down.
Adrian stood up to leave.
"Are you coming with me? I'm going out for the beach today..."
"The beach? Why? I thought you are going to meet Alec," I protested.
Adrian smiled his blue eyes shining even in the dusk.
"Are you coming with me or what?" He asked.

Adrian

It was weeks since I last came to the beach. Although it was awfully close from where I stayed, I did not know if it was right to be here alone.

Scarlett had left me sitting on a mat that I laid on the beach for the two of us. She said it was urgent, so I let her go. I wondered if she had really left me.

The sunset was closing, it was about a quarter to 6. From this place, I could see the sunset more clearly. The sky was full of different shades; pink, yellow, gold and red. Among them were patches of blue and purple.
Suddenly, I knew that I have had company. At first I couldn't even recognize her.

She was dressed in an orange bikini top and bottom.

Sweet lord, she was so hot.

I noticed that she wasn't wearing the blonde wig anymore and her chocolate brown hair was tangled up.
The final rays of the setting sun were on her almost naked body, making her flawless skin glow.
She was marvelous. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wanted to stay frozen at this place. I wanted to stop time forever and just look at her.
"Hey." She said and sat beside me.
I had goosebumps all over me. It was as if I was in middle school again. It was the feeling when your crush speaks to you by coincidence.
I was numb in my place.

"Hell, why do you have to wear that?" I asked her, bewitched at her beauty.

"Why? Have you not seen a girl in a bikini?"
I looked at her.

"I assume I have seen more girls without even a bikini, if you are asking." I grumbled.
She shivered.
"But you look gorgeous. I don't know why you have to hide that." I remarked.
She winced at my word.
"It's because I'm afraid that they might find out and harm me. I couldn't risk my life." She said, flatly.
I looked at the sunset.

"Serena?"

She looked at me, her eyes beaming at me.

"You don't have to hide anything from me," I said, meaning every word, "you can be yourself with me. You can just be you when I'm with you."
She hesitated. Then heaved a sigh.

"Adrian, I am being myself with you." She responded, emotionally.

"I don't know why, but I want to be myself with you. You make me feel as if I am myself. I don't want to hide who I am."

To all my wonderful followers, readers, voters and commenters,
I have to simply say this. I love you!!!
Please do SHOW ME YOU LOVE ME BACK!
please hit that little star ⭐️ button, I will go insane if you did not vote...
So VOTE. Please. FOR The story's sake.
VOTE.
Love you all.
I will be updating soon🤗🤗🤗⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 17.9K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
1M 16.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
265K 4.2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
5.8K 1K 44
It isn't difficult to fall for a boy who is a natural charmer, complimented with a set of intimidating eyes and sunkissed smile...and especially if h...