Nobodies Hero

By squishy1975

When Georgia gets a job at Ashleys clothing store she starts to fall for him , as he falls for her but what h... More

welcome to the company
first day
looks that kill
what's happened
kissed by a rose
can't stop loving you
broken heart
leaving for tour
miss me much
georgias birthday part 2
the argument
crazy heart
going to Missouri
marry me
white Christmas
pregnant !!
New home
Baby names
I gave it up all for you
baby birth
Andy moving in
Adoption
Happy families
me or him
I'll never forget saying goodbye
happy endings
The wedding
The honey moon
Baby number two
alone in this bed
in the heat of the moment
can't stop loving you
family road trip
feeling like a princess
dangerous woman
Going no where
losing my sight
it was all a dream
it's ment to be
heavenly Angel
catch me cause I'm falling for you
let there be light in a darkened room
so tell me baby all through the night that you'll never let me go
I'm with you
Don't walk away
feels like love
with or with out you
so the deviant fell in love with a deviant
leopard never changes there spots
the car crash
your always on my mind
your in love

Georgia's birthday

46 3 0
By squishy1975

*Ashleys pov*
Georgia's birthday was  tomrrow as I stood at mall looking at what to get her as somthing caught the corner of my eye as I walked over it was a silver locket with  red diamonds all around the edge  as I walked up to the till and asked the guy if I could get it as he wrapped it up and handed it to me as I paid and thanked him  as I walked around the mall a couple of more times  till I saw the most beautiful dress as I smiled and went in to get it , happy with what I got her I started to make my way home she was out taking hunter out for a walk so I was Able to hide her gifts as well book the table for the restaurant  as I heard the door open and hunter come walking over " hey bud " I said fussing him as he laid down and fell asleep as Georgia  walked in looking tired aswell as I walked over to her and picker her up to then place her on the sofa as she cuddled into my chest while I played with here hair still she fell asleep .

( the next day Georgia'sbirthday )
* Georgias  pov *
Waking up in Ashleys arms never got old to me as I looked to see him already awake " happy birthday gorgouse " he said as i smiled wide as he handed me a small box as I opened it to see the most beautiful necklace as I opened it to see a picture of me and Ash and then of the pets  as I smiled wide " I love it thank you "I said kissing him as he smiled and handed me a slightly bigger box as I raised an eye brow and opened it to see a a silk black dress as put the box down and leaped into his arms " you can wear it later when we go out for your birthday dinner " he said as i smiled wide " you my Purdy are one of a kind " I said as he smiled wide and kisses me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 568 25
Ashley moved to Georgia from her hometown after realizing she wanted a change in her life. She graduated from NYU in fashion and marketing. Ashley ha...
5.3K 120 19
A story of a girl who falls for someone shes always looked up to and to her surprise he falls for her to.
3.9K 155 23
Ashley made a rule of never fully opening up to a woman in fear of heartbreak. After all, Outlaws were known for surviving just fine on their own and...