I'm the Mother of the Heroine...

By Chelsie92

(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character Profiles
Chapter 3
I'll be doing this often
Adding a Bit more
Chapter 4
The Fifth Capture Target
Chapter 5
Author's Corner
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Questions
Chapter 9
Should I??
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Some Information
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Please Read
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A Bit of Fun
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Character Images
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 41.5
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement
Chapter 50
Otome Game
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
It's Up

Final Note

6.4K 113 11
By Chelsie92

I was going to end the book without giving much notes to you lot but I figured I should just in case the ending of the First book has confused anyone. 

Lily can't and won't ever hate her daughter. The reasoning for this will be explained in the next book. Next book will be about the kids in School ( I haven't decided yet whether I want to delve into school. Honestly it gets damn annoying having to create a curriculum out of thin air.. Unless anyone would like to help with that unfortunate business?) as well as strange occurrences and killings. 

Right now in Meridia they are in a semi-peaceful lull. There hasn't been much wars among the separate lands aside from the Beast Stampedes and attacks on occasion. There's also Robbers and the occassional Assassin. Next book there will be an escalation of unrest. 

Yes, Helena is DEAD. There is now a transmigrated female who took over her body. NO, there will be no one who figures it out; she'll simply be thought to be a See.You.Next.Tuesday. 

I repeat: Lily CAN'T hate or harm her daughter. Irregardless of any pain Helena may cause her. 

Should I change the Heroine's name in the next book to her original name before she transmigrated so you know that it is no longer Helena? Or should I keep with her original name? The Transmigrater's name is Carmel Vasquez. 

Carmel Vasquez was a semi-heavy set woman who had scars from acne on her face. She didn't take care of herself because she lived in a wealthy household and was spoiled. Nothing was done by her and instead of doing her own chores or maybe eating healthy food; she ordered her servants to give her 'delicious' food and made them clean up all her messes. This in turn created an excess amount of greasy oily skin and overweight. 

She used her money to capture the attention of men but only one, Calem, continued on with the charade of them together. He used her money for everything he wanted and then discarded her. Mind you, she knew he was cheating and every time he wanted to leave her she'd beg for him to stay and give him more money. 

Carmel was an avid Otome Game player because her love life sucked. She was always jealous of other females but her parents utterly refused to allow her to get plastic surgery. It was the one thing they refused and since it was their money not hers, she couldn't argue. Thus she stayed ugly until her demise. 

(I don't judge people by appearances and am saying this because her outer appearance reflects her inner self. Carmel is a very ugly person inside and out.)

Does anyone want to make a Cover for Book 2? I really want the image to be of 'Twin' Lilys. But one to have white hair with blue eyes and the other to have red hair and red eyes. Hands joining together. Honestly, I wish I could draw. They'd be standing on top of water if I could draw. Sigh. -_- Anyways, I will leave the cover blank when I begin on it until someone provides something. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 79 14
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
927 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
1M 34.4K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
3K 179 14
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...