Konohomaru's sister (Naruto f...

By Sprinklez888

Different's good right? Well. If different is so good. . . Why can't I show my face?whats so wrong with me? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part title

Part 34

6.4K 225 31
By Sprinklez888

*Third person pov* 

Haru was laying in a hospital bed beside Sasuke, both passed out. Sasuke passed out from pain when getting his curse mark sealed. . . While Haru was assumed to have passedo ut from exhaustion. What no one knew, besides the team. Was this was the beginning of Haru's descent into hell. The curse mark. 

Haru had awoken the next day doctors all beside her examining her. Looking at her with scared expressions 

'What are they looking at?' She asked, she groaned and put her hand to her face. . .  'it's so smooth.' She thought. 'Wait. . . Where's my. . ' She thought. She whipped up and covered her face with her hands, the doctors backed up in fear. Tears prickled her eyes, she looked over and grabbed her mask and threw it on; then without another word she ran out of the hospital room.

*Unknowns pov* 

'So . . .  That's what she looks like under her mask.'

Comment on who you think it is. SOrry for the short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.2K 42
I'm Miku Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... never really thought about it. As...
10.9K 263 21
This is my first story sorry in advance hope you enjoy What if the person you love leaves after a one year relationship ? What if your own village b...
23K 645 41
𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗫 [𝗙𝗘𝗘•𝗡𝗜𝗞𝗦] 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠...
24.4K 709 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...