Damon's daughter~ vampire dia...

By Fantasy_19

Hello, my name is Blair Salvatore. I am the daughter of Hazel Winters, and the one and only, Damon Salvatore... More

Introduction
1- Vampires witches werewolves?
2- I might get hungry?
3- First class plane
4- IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE
5- Mystical Falls
6- Brave Princess
7- Over Protective Daddy
8- Shopping With An Original
9- Shopping with Dam-Dam
10- Kol- the tour guide barbie
11- Mams a witch dads a vampire
12- Originals slumber party!
13- An afro and popcorn
14- Airport
15- New York
17 - 'fun' night
18 - Asta lavista baby
20 - Santa Klaus
21 - superstar
22- are you on the menu
23- open sesame
24 - Neverland
25 - losing dignity
26 - cringe
27 - what's updog
28 - Llamas and Lobsters
29 - Barbecued
30 - Air guitar
32- clueless
33- oopsie daisy
34- Plan
35- Edge of Glory
36- fashion icon
37- games
38- rock n roll
39- Belle of the Ball
40- over n out
41- F**k the patriarchy
42- chicken arms

31- chirp chirp

2K 44 57
By Fantasy_19

Blair's P.O.V

Running through my garden after leaving Kol's car, I stopped when I was beneath the window of my bedroom. I used my magic to levitate myself up and into my bedroom through the window. We had cut it very fine. It was currently 6:29 and my dad comes in to wake me up at 6:30 everyday because I am incapable of waking myself up. Rushing, I quickly ripped off my dress and threw on the first pair of pajamas that I seen, throwing the dress into my wardrobe so that my dad didn't see it. I heard movement from somewhere in the house and I jumped into bed, burying myself in the covers and pretending to be asleep. The sound of my door creaking open was followed by the same voice I hear every morning.

"Wakey Wakey sleepy head." My dads voice announced. I groaned, pretending as if he had just woken me up.

"Ughhhnhnhnnn... I really don't feel good. Can I stay off today?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." My dad replied. I shot up in surprise and happiness. Yes I don't have to go to school and survive on 0 hours sleep.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"No. Of course not. Plus, you don't sound ill." He replied and my happiness dropped and I groaned.

"Fine, I'll get ready." I muttered and he walked out. I started laughing at the fact he didn't know, and I jumped off my bed and did a forward roll. After doing a forward roll, I first bumped the air in success because he didn't know. I decided to take a well needed shower to try and sober myself up and also to try and make myself more awake. I didn't feel tired at this moment in time, but that was probably because I was still drunk. When the alcohol wears off, I will be dead seeing as though I had no sleep.

"AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID. I WAS PETRIFIED. KEPT THINKING I COULD NEVER LIVE WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE." I begun to sing loudly whilst changing into black jeans, a t-shirt and a denim faux fur collar jacket. I dried my hair quickly with my magic and braided it in two French braids. I love braids. It's a hairstyle that keeps your hair from falling in your face, and it looks nice too.

After adding a small amount of makeup to my face to disguise my tiredness, I laced up my converse and levitated myself in the air, deciding to fly downstairs instead of walk.

"Ciao padre!" I announced as I entered the kitchen whilst levitating in the air. (Italian for hello father). He looked up and raised his eyebrow in confusion,

"Hi Blair.." He said.

"In qualsiasi momento per la colazione?" I asked. (Italian for any time for breakfast)

"Yes we have quite a lot of time actually. And why on Earth are you speaking in Italian?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"Why not?" I laughed loudly and floated over to the cupboard and grabbed the box of fruit loops. Then I levitated to the fridge and took the milk. I sighed as I became tired of all the levitation so I sat on the island with the box and the milk. What did I do? Grab a bowl? No. I poured the milk into the box of cereal, mixed it up a bit and began eating it from the box. My dad was sat opposite me with his jaw dropped.

"Oh sorry! Do you want some?" I asked, remembering my manners and holding the box towards him. He scoffed,

"Wow well done Blair! You know what they say: the only way to a psycho killer's heart is through his stomach." He said, clapping sarcastically. I raised my eyebrow and thought about what he just said,

"So... is that a yes?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No. It's a no." He answered. I shrugged and began eating more cereal and he just raised his eyebrow at me.

"You're acting unusually.. chirpy this morning." He mused.

"Chirpy? Didn't realise I was a bird. Chirp chirp." I replied and he rolled his eyes but laughed at my weirdness.

"You ready or are you eating that whole box?" He asked.

"Lets step on the gas!" I announced, jumping out of my seat, flinging my backpack on and running out of the kitchen and towards the front door, with one arm in front of me as if I was superman.

"Woah. Too much gas. Too much gas." My dad sighed, following me and grabbing his keys.

"Hello hello baby you called I can't hear a thing!" I announced as a greeting when I reached riley and her friends when I arrived at school. They all turned to look at me and looked confused by my hyperactivity.

"Hello radiant young lady." Gabriel greeted me and I grinned.

"Wow the weather is just... beautiful today." I announced, looking around and at the sky as if it was a beautiful sunny day. However it was actually pouring with rain, good job we were standing beneath some kind of shelter.

"It's raining.." Noah stated with a raised eyebrow.

"Noooo... is it?" I drawled with fake shock and he snickered.

I then noticed Callie was drinking some kind of hot substance and I stared at it in awe.

"Do you want it?" She asked me, holding it towards me.

"No no, you enjoy it." I said and she handed it to me.

"No, I've drank enough of it and I ordered coffee by mistake instead of hot chocolate anyway." She shrugged and I thanked her and drank some of it.

"Wow I needed this. Thanks so much." I said gratefully.

Riley narrowed her eyes at me,

"Why did you need it so much? And why are you acting... giddy?" She asked suspiciously.

"I didn't get any sleep." I shrugged.

"Why not?" Darcy asked.

"Are you drunk, missus?" Gabriel asked, narrowing his eyes and staring at me intensely whilst putting his hand on his hip and tapping his foot like a diva.

"I was at a party." I shrugged, drinking some coffee.

"All night?" Harrison laughed.

"Yeah. Well, we didn't leave until like 1 or something." I replied.

"We? Who did you go with?" Riley asked

"Kol." I laughed.

"I thought you said he's bad." She said.

"He is. He wouldn't take no for an answer, and I can't turn away a good party. And a good party it was... anyway, we're like frenemies so it's all good." I rambled.

"How are you alive and not... hungover and dead?" Noah asked.

"How can you be hungover when you're still drunk?" I answered and they all looked at me in surprise for a moment before laughing.

"Drink the coffee." Riley laughed, pushing the cup towards my mouth.

"In case you forgot, we finish school early today because it's the night of illumination." Darcy told me.

"Noooo that's today?! Caroline is forcing me to volunteer to help out." I groaned, mentally smacking my head against a wall. Well, at least I don't have a full day of school.

So, I kept quiet during my lessons so that nobody would suspect anything.. although the fact I was being quiet probably made people more suspicious... Alaric kept throwing suspicious glances towards me but I just flashed him a smile.

"Hey. Why are you acting stranger than usual?" Max whispered to me during our history lesson.

"I'm not." I defended myself.

"You are." He argued.

"I was at a party last night." I told him.

"Oh. With who?" He asked.

"Kol." I said whilst scribbling down some notes about the civil rights.

"Oh." He muttered.

"I don't like that guy." He added and I turned to face him incredulously.

"You don't even know him." I retorted

"I know him enough to not like him." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I muttered, scribbling away in my notebook.

"Hey, you're not annoyed or anything are yo-" he begun but then the bell rang and everybody began to pack up their things.

"Blair." Alaric stopped me before I left his classroom. I turned around and smiled,

"What's cookin good lookin?" I asked and then my jaw dropped.  Why did I say that to Alaric.

"Oh god sorry. Completely inappropriate." I mumbled and he just laughed.

"Are you okay? You've been acting strange." He asked.

"Me? Strange? You must be joking!" I told him and he laughed again.

"Nevermind. Anyway, you have to come with me. School has finished for the day and now we have to go and volunteer." He told me and I groaned.

"Ughhhhhh it's not fair. Why does Caroline do this to us?!" I complained, following behind him and sulking.

Outside there were lots of people helping out, hanging up lanterns and decorating the town. The members of mystic falls really do come together in events like this, helping the town to celebrate. I could eat a cupcake and in ten years this town would celebrate the day Blair Salvatore ate a cupcake. Honestly, they celebrate everything, but it is a good thing. It spreads happiness and helps the community work together to achieve something positive. Mayor Lockwood walked onto a podium and stood in front of the microphone. I stared at her, wondering whether or not she knew about Tyler's supernatural business. I mentally reminded myself to ask Tyler that when I see him.

"As a long time member of the historical society, I am especially proud to be kicking off this day of festivities. Thank you volunteers. Tonight we turn off our towns lights and flare up our lanterns in honour of the night of illumination, started by our founders 150 years ago. Here is founding family member Tobias fell with a history lesson." Mayor Lockwood began her speech whilst I yawned, standing boredly beside Alaric and Jeremy whilst everybody cheered and clapped their hands. Most teenagers were happy with a short day of school and went home to relax, but I am stood here getting another history lesson?! At least the rain had cleared up and it was now very sunny.

"What are we doing here?" Me and Jeremy asked simultaneously.

"Tobias fell is the head of the history department. I didn't have a choice." Alaric answered.

"That explains what you're doing here." Jeremy replied and I hummed in agreement, looking at Alaric expectantly.

"Well, I'm the one who can fail you if you don't help me out." Alaric answered and I snickered.

"Hey, sorry I'm late what did I miss." Elena said walking towards us.

"Just a bunch of historical lies." I said out loud and Jeremy's head snapped towards me in surprise before he composed himself and answered Elena. Woah wait a minute... why did I say that? I don't know much history about this town so I had no idea whether it was a bunch of historical lies or not. I didn't even have a clue what the guy was talking about.

"Ah, you didn't miss anything." Jeremy told Elena, throwing me an unusual glance.

"Nothing at all." I muttered boredly.

"The first illumination was held in celebration of the new found prosperity that mystic falls enjoyed after the war.." Tobias fell began talking.

"After the founders stole from all the vampires." A girl said and me and Jeremy laughed.  I looked to see who said it but nobody was there. I frowned, looking around to see if anybody else said it but everybody else was paying attention to Tobias Fell or having their own conversations. I thought maybe it was just the voice in my head, but Jeremy laughed too so it couldn't have been. Unless he can read my mind.

"What's so funny?" Elena asked both of us with a frown on her face but none of us answered.

"Blah blah blahdy blah blah.. safe for the neighbors to come outside again" Tobias fell continued to ramble. Well, he didn't actually say blah blah bladhdy blah blah, but that's what it sounded like to me. I couldn't concentrate on anything, I was super tired.

"Safe, from the vampires." The same girl's voice said and me and Jeremy laughed again. However once again, there was nobody standing there where the voice came from. I moved from standing beside Alaric and stood beside Jeremy.

"What is going on?" I whispered to him.

"Can you see Anna?" He whispered back to me.

"Anna? No of course I can't. Is that who's voice I was hearing?" I asked.

"Well, you kept laughing when she said something so you must be hearing her voice. And you said the same thing at the same time as her when..." he begun to explain in a whisper.

"When I said 'just a bunch of historical lies'.. I was wondering why I said that." I mused and Jeremy nodded.

"How can you hear her?" He asked.

"I have no idea." I muttered and our conversation was cut off when I heard someone yelling my name. I looked over in that direction and seen Caroline and Bonnie on a ladder near a tree.

"See you later. See if you can figure out why." I said to Jeremy and then walked towards Bonnie and Caroline.

"Blair! Hey! Pass me that lantern there please." Caroline said when I reached her so I handed it to her, and I began to stick some other lanterns on other trees nearby.

"So when you did this spell to send Vicky away, did that get rid of Anna too?" Caroline asked Bonnie. Nope, I thought. Obviously not if she is standing near Jeremy and I, making witty comments about Tobias Fell's speech.

"I wish. All I did was block some magic that was helping Vicky get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here." Bonnie answered miserably. I felt sympathy for Bonnie because since her and Jeremy made it official, they have been so happy. And now her boyfriend is spending a lot of time with his ex girlfriend... who is dead.

"Okay, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that do you?" Caroline asked her.

"There! You commented." Bonnie sighed.

"Bonnieeeeee." Caroline whined.

"What do you want me to say Caroline? I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now I'm paying the consequences." Bonnie told her with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Well I want you to say you're not okay with it." Caroline said.

"I'm 1000 times not okay with it. I just don't know what to do about it." Bonnie sighed. Although I felt sympathy for Bonnie, I also felt sorry for Jeremy. It must be hard for him because he loved Anna and she was taken away from him. Now he has Anna back but he loves Bonnie too. My thoughts were interrupted at the sound of a car speeding and the three of us looked over to the sound of the car. My eyebrows raised when I seen my dad in his car come to a stop. This can't be good. He certainly is not here to volunteer... hopefully he has not found out that I was out partying. The three of us began walking over to him, knowing that something was wrong.

"Greetings, blondie. Witchy." He nods at them in greeting when we reach the car. I clear my throat expectantly.

"Daughter." He greeted with another nod and I sniggered. I noticed Matt near his truck glancing over at us.

"I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicky Donovan." My dad told Bonnie. What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean? Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spitroasted by mason Lockwood's ghost." He answered.

"What?" Me and Bonnie asked incredulously. I suddenly felt sober.

"And why would you think that?" Caroline asked confused.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having de ja vu." He said annoyed. Sounds like somebody has had a hard day so far.

"I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people." Caroline said.

"They can't." Bonnie replied.

"Yeah, well I don't have time for vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone they're  supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it." He snapped and I rolled my eyes. He revved his engine but stopped before he drove off,

"We're having capellini for dinner tonight." He told me.

"Yes!" I cheered gratefully, high-fiving him before he zoomed off in his car. Matt was staring over at us, he obviously heard our conversation about the ghosts. Or maybe he is jealous that he isn't having any capellini. He came over to us and before we could tell him anything, he said

"I haven't seen Vicky I swear. I sent her back like you told me to."

"Are you sure? Because she has just as much reason to haunt Damon as mason Lockwood has." Bonnie replied.

"She has gone Bonnie. If she was here I'd know." He sighed.

"Why do you think it's Vicky and not mason?" I asked her.

"Because if any ghost other than Vicky donovan has a physical foothold on our side, then that means Damon's right and something went really really wrong." She answered and I hummed in agreement. Very wrong.

"I've had enough of this ghost stuff to last forever so you guys can leave me out of this one." Matt said and I smiled at him before he walked off.

"I feel so sad for him. It took a lot for him to send his sister away." I sighed.

"Yeah." Bonnie mumbled.

"So much strength of a man." Caroline stated pointedly.

"We have enough ghost problems Caroline. Save the Jeremy lecture for later." Bonnie told her.

"Right.... we better look for a solution. I will go and see if I can find anything. Bonnie, you look in your grimoires and whatnot to try and find something. Call me if you find answers." I told them both before disappearing on my mission.

I was walking through the town and although it was raining this morning, the sun was shining brightly and it was quite warm. I scrolled through the contacts on my phone and clicked call when I found the person I was looking for. I held the phone to my ear and after the first two rings, they answered.

"Hello Blair. What can I do for you?" Elijah asked pleasantly.

"Hi Elijah! I need your help. Basically, Bonnie did a spell to get rid of Vicky when she was trying to kill Elena. However, something has gone wrong because my dad is being haunted my mason Lockwood and not only that, but mason was torturing him. That means ghosts are able to interact with this side." I explained. Elijah just has an overall wise guy aura about him which is the reason why I called him for answers.

"Oh... and here I thought you meant you needed help to get rid of your hangover after partying with Kol all night...." Elijah begun sassily and I laughed in surprise at the fact he knew about it.

"Anyway.. you need to check your grimoires. Unfortunately I do not know it by heart, but there is a manifestation spell that needs to be done which will help to fix your problems." He explained.

"Manifestation... okay. Thanks buddy! See you soon!" I said and hung up and I was about to go to my house until I seen Elena, Jeremy and Alaric sat on a table outside the mystic grill. Well.. I can't exactly succeed in my mission if I'm hungry can I?

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." I announced, sitting down on the empty seat and taking Jeremy's glass of lemonade.

"You're not late... because you weren't invited." Elena replied confused.

"Yes I was! Alaric invited me! Anyway, I'm so hungry." I exclaimed. It was a lie- Alaric didn't really invite me. I then seen a waiter cleaning a table.

"Excuse me could I please get some large cheese fries? Thank you!" I asked the waiter politely, handing him a $10 bill.

"Anyway, where is she now that we need her?" Alaric asked Jeremy and Elena.

"She's dead. And you want me to try and reach her don't you?" Jeremy answered, looking at Elena.

"Woah woah, who?" I asked confused.

"Lexi. I've been going through Stefans old journals. Every single time that he's gone off the rails in the past, his best friend lexi has been the one to bring him back." She replied. I have heard a lot of things about lexi, I wish I had the chance to meet her.

"And Elena wants me to try and reach her." Jeremy added.

"I thought if I knew how she did it maybe I could help him." She explained.

"I don't even know if she's on the other side." Jeremy told her. Oooo the other side, sounds intriguing.

"Is that what it's called?" Elena asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well that's what Anna calls it. There's not like an official brochure or anything." He shrugged and I laughed whilst Elena rolled her eyes. The waiter then came and placed my food in front of me and I clapped my hands excitedly.

"So what is it? Some sort of supernatural purgatory?" I asked whilst eating some fries.

"Anna said it's like being here with all of us, only we can't see her or hear her and she can't interact with anyone. She's all alone." Jeremy said sadly, looking beside him at nothing. Or maybe looking at Anna.

"Vicky could interact. She blew up my car." Alaric huffed.

"And almost killed me!" I chirped.

"Vicky had help from a witch on the other side. Anna.. she's doing this all by herself." Jeremy explained.

"Just saying, maybe we learnt our lesson about speaking to dead people." Alaric shrugged whilst eating one of my fries. He does have a point.. but it's a bit late for that seeing as though my dad is being haunted by a dead person..

"I didn't even have an emotional connection to Lexi." Jeremy told us.

"Can we just drop it? We have too many dead vampires in our past to think about them sitting here watching us!" Alaric exclaimed. Now that's a weird thought. I wonder if any dead vampires are sat watching us right now.

"I don't know what else to do." Elena sighed and then she noticed Jeremy glancing at an empty space next to him.

"Is Anna here right now?" She asked incredulously. No. The voice in my head said, which was probably Anna talking. It's so weird that I can hear her but can't see her.

"No." He answered after a slight hesitation.

"I'm going the bathroom." He said, standing up. I sipped on the lemonade that I stole from Jeremy and ate some more fries and then the seat that was just occupied by Jeremy was taken by somebody else.

"Hey guys, who forgot to invite me to the family summon?" Stefan asked as he sat down in Jeremy's seat beside Elena.

"Don't worry. I wasn't invited either." I told him and he shook his head sadly.

"Impolite isn't it?" He asked me and I nodded my head in agreement.

"I thought you said Alaric invited you." Elena told me with narrowed eyes.

"I lied." I told her, feigning a fake gasp and she rolled her eyes. I honestly did think we were starting to get along better but now she has started rolling her eyes at me again. It's so rude. Stefan then picked up his journal and examined it, opening it and flicking through to pages. Awkward... Elena has been caught red handed snooping through Stefan's journal.

"Oh wow, all these words. I forgot how much I used to care." He said in surprise, frowning at his own journal.

"I didn't forget." Elena said and I choked on one of my fries from the cringe. Stefan threw the journal back onto the table and I glared at him because it nearly knocked my fries over.

"You know Elena, it's probably best that you don't torture yourself with memories from the past. It's best we both just move on and accept things as they are." Stefan told her with no fucks given that he was breaking her heart.

"You don't have to be here Stefan." Alaric snapped.

"You know what Alaric you're right. I don't." Stefan nodded in agreement and then he cleared his throat.

"But Elenas here and I look out for Elena. Besides there's gonna be people everywhere tonight, so there's gonna be lots to eat." Once again I choked on my fries. I don't know whether I found it funny or scary what he was saying. For a moment, I thought he still cared because he said he looks out for Elena, but then I remembered he is only doing it for Klaus. Elena looked at Stefan in horror at what he just says and he roared with laughter.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Loosen up." He told her as he stood up, patting her on the back and walking away.

"I can't drop it Ric." Elena said when he walked away.

"I'll go and grab Jeremy." Alaric said as we all stood up and walked inside the grill.

"I'll be right back." Elena said and walked towards the girls bathroom.

"Now here are my two favourite people." A cheery voice announced.

"You know, I've had enough vampires today Damon." Alaric sighed and I then noticed my dad had stepped between the middle of both of us and was walking with us.

"Awww come on! Have a drink with me!" My dad pleaded.

"No. You see, we're not a team. You tried to kill me. We're not friends. I don't like you anymore." Alaric told him and my eyes widened.

"You tried to kill him?!" I shrieked in shock.

"It happened when you were away with Klaus." Alaric answered.

"Ah, but remember back when you liked me and we conspired to kill uncle werewolf mason Lockwood." My dad said in a joyful voice.

"Yeah. And?" Alaric replied bluntly.

"I think he's sill a little pissed." My dad told him. Plot twist.

"Shhhhhhh- sugar!" I squeaked, quickly correcting myself from swearing in front of my dad.

"What?" He asked quickly.

"I'm meant to be helping Bonnie. Be back soon." I told him and dialled Bonnies number.

"Hey Bonnie. We need to find a manifestation spell. Where are you?" I asked her.

"Near the grill." She answered as I was walking out of the grill.

"Really? Because I don't see yo- never mind." I said and hung up as I seen her and Caroline walking towards me.

"How do you know what spell we need?" Bonnie asked.

"I gave Elijah a call. He's a wise man. He said unfortunately he doesn't know the spell himself but a manifestation spell exists which will help with our problem." I replied and Caroline sighed.

"It could take ages before we find it." She said and then Bonnie dropped her bag. I bent down to pick it up for her but jumped back in surprise when her grimoire flipped open without me touching it.

"Okay did your grimoire just.." Caroline trailed off.

"I think so." Bonnie answered.

"Can you please tell me that's a recipe for witch cookies." I said, slightly creeped out and Bonnie picked it up and read it.

"It's a manifestation spell. It's used to reveal veiled matter." She said. Perfect! The spell we need. This is all going way too smoothly.

"What's veiled matter?" Caroline asked.

"Ghosts." I answered. Bonnie then told us that we needed to go to the place where she brought Jeremy back to life to do the spell. I internally groaned. This is not what I wanted to be doing after a night of no sleep.

I followed Caroline and Bonnie, not paying attention to where we were going until we entered a small house in the woods and if I could describe it in one word... creepy.

"So this is where you brought Jeremy back to life?" I asked looking around.

"Yeah. Sorry, I know it's creepy but we needed a private place around here to do the spell." Bonnie replied.

"There's no chance it's haunted by the 100 dead witches who were horrifically burned to death in this very spot, is there?" Caroline asked and I automatically became freaked out.

"They're not here anymore and they made it clear they were never coming back." Bonnie reassured her.

"Right." Caroline said uneasily.

"Pinky swear?" Caroline asked worriedly and I laughed.

"Wait which one of you are doing the spell?" Caroline asked.

"I will do it if you want." I shrugged.

"No I will do it. I don't want you getting mixed up in this ghost business." Bonnie said.

"I'm already mixed up in it. But let's both do it, so then it requires less energy." I suggested and she nodded and we both sat down. Caroline lit the candles for us,

"Ready?" She asked so then me and Bonnie held each other's hand and began chanting the spell. Immediately, the room got colder and a storm of wind appeared in the room. The wind whipped through my hair and was blowing around scattered leaves that were on the ground. I faintly heard Caroline's voice in the background, saying how she doesn't like this but I didn't lose concentration and I focused on the spell. It lasted a couple of minutes and the wind got stronger and everything became colder. Then suddenly, all of the wind stopped and when I opened my eyes, a woman was infront of us holding Bonnie's hand.

"Oh my god. Is that your-" Caroline gasped.

"Grams?" Bonnie asked in shock, and I immediately seen tears form in her eyes. She hugged her tightly and begun to sob and it was both heartbreaking and heartwarming to watch.

"I can't believe you're here." Bonnie sobbed.

"Stop your crying we don't have time for tears." Her grams told her gently and turned and smiled at Caroline.

"Nice to see u again Caroline." She said.

"Hi miss Sheila." Caroline smiled at her. She then looked at me,

"Blair, it's nice to meet you." She greeted me warmly and I smiled at her.

"You too." I told her honestly.

"A fine mess you made honey. The witches told you that there'd be consequences to you bringing Jeremy back and you did it anyway." Sheila told Bonnie.

"I didn't have a choice I love him and I couldn't just let him go." Bonnie cried.

"I understand, but you cracked open the door to the other side. There's an old witch over here. She took advantage of it and she took advantage of you honey. When you did that spell to send Vicki Donovan away she wedged the door wide open, giving a free pass to anyone with unfinished business." Sheila explained.

"How do you know this?" Bonnie asked.

"Witches talk, even on the other side. Who do you think makes all the rules?" Sheila answered and we laughed.

"What does the witch want?" Bonnie asked curiously.

"That's original vampire business, not yours. I don't want you getting in the middle of that. I'm here because you upset the balance of nature and it's your duty to set it right. You need to close that door." Sheila explained. Original vampire business? Maybe she's talking about Esther. What does she want now? So then Sheila explained about how we need the talisman to close the door- and the talisman happened to be Elena's necklace.

"God this necklace is causing some problems. I am never going to hear the end of that damned necklace." I muttered.

"Okay! Great, I'm going to go and find Elena, get the necklace and then we will destroy it." I told them happily and before they could reply I transported myself out of the house and ended up in the middle of the woods. That's the annoying thing about transportation- it just doesn't work properly. You can only teleport yourself a tiny distance, literally a few metres. If you try and transport yourself any further either nothing happens or you can end up in the middle of the ocean- there's no in between!

Soon enough, I ended up on the sidewalk and I was going to continue to mystic grill until I noticed I was stood near Stefan and he was about to get in the car. However suddenly, a blonde woman appeared behind him and her reflection was seen in the window of the car. It took Stefan a moment to react and his eyes are wide when he sees the woman's reflection in the window. He turned around in shock,

"Lexi." He stated. My eyebrows rose to the top of my head, this was lexi ?! Wait a minute... I'm seeing a ghost!

"Hi." She said cheerfully.

"You're dead." Stefan said, confusion evident in his voice.

"Hm.. technically so are you." She said and I laughed. That was when they both realised I was there and lexi smiled at me.

"Blair! I've been dying to meet you." She exclaimed and I was going to shake her hand but she pulled me in for a hug. I stopped myself from laughing at the irony of what she said.

"Oh my god! I've desperately wanted to meet you too." I told her excitedly and she pulled away and smiled.

"Unfortunately I don't know how much time I have so we can't get to know each other." She pouted.

"You're dead, so how the hell can I see you?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah, I have no idea and I have no idea how long it's gonna last, so let's get right to the point. You're off the rails big time." She told him and I nodded in agreement. That's true.

"Look, I don't know how you're here but you need to leave me alone okay?" Stefan warned her.

"Now what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't help you out of this mess your in?" She replied, tilting her head to the side and smiling.

"I don't want your help." Stefan snapped.

"You know, you Say that every time. 'I don't want your help' 'I don't wanna get better' 'leave me alone'" she begun mimicking Stefan and I laughed loudly.

"Well maybe you should listen this time." He told her.

"Or maybe I should do this." She shrugged and suddenly smashed stefans head against the window of the car, smashing it in the process.

"Oh. That was unexpected." I announced and she smirked.

"I've had a lot of practice with this kind of thing. Now, I need to find Elena so she can help." Lexi told me after she put Stefan in the trunk. Part of me thought I should be stopping my uncle from being kidnapped, but I knew it was for his own good. Plus, I needed to find Elena too.

"Come on, I think she's in the grill." I told her and she took hold of my arm and vampire sped us to the grill.

We both looked around the bar and I then seen Elena entering through a door near the back of the grill. Lexi must have spotted her too as she grabbed hold of my arm once again and vampire sped us over there.

"Looks like today was a good day to be thinking about me Elena." Lexi greeted her.

"Lexi?" Elena asked in shock.

"Yeah. Come with me." Lexi told her quickly.

"Where?" Elena asked.

"Detox 101. Crash course." Lexi replied. Elena hesitated.

"I'm sorry did you not just say how desperate you were for my help in saving stefans life?" Lexi asked and Elena nodded.

"Let's go." She agreed.

"Wait! Elena! We spoke to bonnie's grams and she said we need to close the door to the other side." I told her.

"How do we do that?" She asked.

"Apparently the old witch can draw power from this side because of her talisman." I said

"Talisman? My necklace?" She asked confused.

"Yep. It's some juju power source and I know you're not gonna like this but Bonnie needs to destroy it." I told her.

"I just walked in on Jeremy kissing Anna so I'm completely okay with that." She told me and my jaw dropped in surprise.

"You're kidding?" I asked and she sighed.

"I wish. Look I don't have the necklace Damon has it somewhere. Text him." She told me and then Jeremy appeared beside us with a girl. She was small, petite and pale with dark curly hair.

"Elena, listen-" Jeremy began.

"You need to disappear or evaporate or whatever it is that you ghosts do." Elena snapped rudely at the girl standing beside Jeremy. So this was anna.

"Hey it's not her fault." Jeremy defended her.

"You're right it's yours." Elena snapped at Jeremy and then Anna disappears. Nice to meet you too...

"How did this happen?" Elena asked.

"I don't know okay? I don't know it just did." Jeremy sighed.

"I'm sorry Elena but we don't have time for this. Stefan. Detox. Now." Lexi demanded.

"Okay, lets go." Elena agreed and they quickly walked away like two women on a mission. I was about to call my dad but then noticed he was sat at the bar with Alaric.

I ran over towards them and sat on the seat besides Alaric.

"Hi! I need your h-" I stopped talking when I noticed a man stand beside my dad and take one of the shots that my dad and Alaric were having. All three of our heads turn towards the man that took the shot and Alaric and my dad look surprised. Me on the other hand looked interested. This guy was hot. Definitely out of my age range, but hot.

"Mason." Alaric stated. Ah, so this was mason Lockwood. Tyler's uncle. Nobody mentioned his insanely great looks. It's a shame Tyler doesn't take after his uncle. Jokes! Tyler's a great guy and although klaroline would be cuter, him and Caroline are an attractive couple.

"God I missed whiskey." Mason says as he downs the glass. The next thing was unexpected as he suddenly smashed the glass against my dad's head. Me and Alaric jumped in shock and I gasped. His head was scratched from the glass and was bleeding slightly.

"Ahhhhh! Ahh!" He groaned in pain. He then turned to Alaric,

"Told you." He muttered matter of factly.

"One of you will pay for this right? Cheers." Mason said, downing another drink.

"Hi Mason. Nice to meet you, I'm friends with Tyler." I told him with a grin.

"Hi, aw you must be blair." Mason smirked and looked at my dad and my dad stiffened.

"Don't even think about it. Now, let's get to it. I killed you, you want revenge." My dad snapped.

"Actually, I want an apology." My dad said. Me and Alaric burst out laughing and were laughing hysterically as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Yeah.. good luck with that." We both muttered  in unison.

"Don't you have a family to haunt. You know, your nephew just turned into a mindless hybrid minion." My dad informed him and I rolled my eyes.

"That's why I'm here. To help Tyler." Mason replied.

"Sorry to break it to you buddy but Tyler can't be helped. At least not while Klaus is alive, which is like.. always." My dad answered.

"Not necessarily. Not if I found a weapon that could kill him." Mason replied and I narrowed my eyes at him. There is no weapon.

"There isn't a weapon that could kill him." My dad told him and downed his drink and mason went silent and sat there with a smug smile.
My dad and Alaric instantly perked up,

"What do you know?" My dad asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I know you need to apologise." Mason answered and I snickered.

"Are you kidding me?!" My dad shrieked.

"Are you incapable of remorse? Just apologise!" Alaric hissed and my dad sighed.

"You're right. I didn't have to kill you. I do a lot of things I don't have to do." My dad said and we went quiet for a moment, expecting him to continue but he just smiled a sarcastic smile and shrugged his shoulders. I couldn't breathe from laughing at his attempt of an apology.
Mason joins in laughing but shrugs his shoulders,

"That's good enough." He laughed.

"Sorry Sorry! I just remembered I'm in the middle of a mission. Dad, I need the talisman. Elena's necklace." I told him frantically and he sighed.

"I am never gonna hear the end of that damned necklace." He said, literally quoting me from earlier.

"Tell me about it." I muttered. He told me that it was in his en suite bathroom so then I immediately text Caroline where it was.

I was walking home so I could help look for the necklace and then I seen Rebekah.

"Rebekah! Bekah! Beks! " I yelled her name and she turned to see me waving at her. She raised her eyebrow and walked over to me,

"I heard you the first time." She told me and I grinned and shrugged.

"So, how was the party with Kol?" She asked smirking and I laughed.

"It was actually great. Crazy, but great. Hey how do you know about that?" I asked her.

"Because he came home absolutely bladdered and told us all about the party of a life time." She answered with a roll of her eyes and I laughed.

"Anyway, can you please use your super vampire speed to help me get to my house quicker?" I asked and she rolled her eyes but grabbed my arm and vampire sped us to my house.

"Thanks!" I said, feeling dizzy and she looked at her watch.

"You're welcome. But I'm late, see you soon." She said and disappeared once again. Hmm late for what? She is mysterious. I ran upstairs to my dads bedroom and seen Bonnie and Caroline were already in the bathroom, searching everywhere. Caroline was on the phone talking frantically.

"So, the necklace isn't where Damon said it would be and now we can't reach Damon." She exclaimed frustratedly.

"What? But you said you were in full support of getting rid of them?" Caroline said confused.

"Okay. Let's find it first and then we will deal with boyfriend ghost dramas." Caroline said and hung up.

"What do you mean? Boyfriend ghost dramas? Plural?" Bonnie asked Caroline. I suddenly felt awkward because I knew Caroline was about to tell Bonnie that Jeremy kissed Anna. Feeling awkward, I left the room and went to change into some nicer clothes for the lantern festival.
I changed into a black denim skirt with a white frilled top and quickly scanned my thoughts to think of someone who was not consumed in all of this drama. I dialled a number and waited for an answer,

"Matt! Hey! Where are you?" I asked.

"About to leave my house to go to the lantern festival. Why?" He asked.

"Perfect! Can you please pick me up on your way?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll be five minutes." He answered and hung up.

Five minutes later, Matt appeared in the drive with his truck and I ran outside and hopped in.

"Thanks buddy. I owe you one." I said, fist bumping him.

"No problem. Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked.

"Because of all this ghost drama. Something is going to go down tonight but I don't know what." I answered and he sighed.

"Great. I'll be sure to avoid that." He muttered.

We reached the festival and I thanked him for the ride and began searching the crowd for anything unusual. I seen Alaric standing in the crowd so I ran towards him.

"Hey, what's happening?" I asked.

"Nothing yet. Lexi is with Elena and Stefan still, your dad is with mason, Jeremy is looking for Anna." He informed me and I nodded. I wanted to know where Anna was too, i had a suspicion that she was up to something.

"The necklace is missing. Anna and Jeremy were there when I told Elena about needing the necklace. I have a feeling that Anna has something to do with the disappearance of it." I told him.

"Anna?!" I heard Jeremy's loud voice shouting through the crowd. Mayor Lockwood came running up to us, looking panicked.

"Have you seen Tobias fell? He's supposed to do the lighting ceremony?" She asked panicking.

"No." Alaric and I answered at the same time. It was then that I spotted Anna so I ran towards where she was standing and noticed a scary looking dude wearing all black approaching her.

"Well well well." He said when he reached her and her eyes widened.

"Fredrick." She muttered.

"If it isn't pearls daughter little annabel." He said in a sickly sweet voice.

"And Damon's daughter little blair." He said patronisingly as I reached them. I wanted to kick him where the sun doesn't shine but I kept my cool.

"Aww, if it isn't a total asshole." I mocked his patronising tone and smiled sarcastically at him. He growled but was stopped from doing whatever he was about to do when a voice spoke through the microphone.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Mr fell seems to have been detained so the history departments very own mr saltzman has agreed to fill in." Mayor Lockwood's voice announced through the speakers. The crowd clapped and cheered whilst I screamed

"WOOOOO! YES ALARIC MY DUDE!" I yelled embarrassingly and he glared at me whilst I laughed hysterically at myself. Bad timing.

"Anna!" Jeremy exclaimed as he reached us.

"Still hanging around the Gilbert kid huh? Guess you forgot the fact that their family killed you and your mom." The frederick guy said.

"On behalf of mystic falls high school historical society, let's light em up." Alaric announced and I cheered for him but in a more dignified manner this time. The lanterns lit up and suddenly I heard a lot of people screaming. I turned around to see what the reason for screaming was and my stomach dropped. Well, we found Tobias fell. String up on a tree covered in blood- dead. The whole crowd started screaming and mayhem began. Frederick started laughing,

"You did this." Jeremy stated.

"Yes. I did." He laughed like a maniac. This has gotten too far, we need to get rid of these ghosts.

"Jeremy. Anna has stole the necklace. She's the only one who knows about it who has a motif. So get the necklace and give it to Bonnie." I told him seriously and then ran off. He looked shocked that I was blaming Anna but I knew I wasn't wrong, and I knew he would realise that. I couldn't stand near that body, it made me feel ill. I ran away and crashed into somebody whilst doing so.

"I'm sorry!" I apologised and looked up and my eyes popped out of their sockets. My mouth opened and closed like a goldfish with no sound coming out. Unblinking, I stared at the person in front of me. My face was stuck in an incredulous expression. I must have stood there staring in complete shock for a few minutes.

"M- mom?" I finally stuttered in shock and a smile stretched across her face. My shock turned into happiness and excitement and I jumped on her, hugging her tightly.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" I squealed excitedly. I pulled back out of the hug, still feeling bewildered but full of happiness. But my happiness turned to worry when I noticed the smile had disappeared from her face and now she just looked nervous.

"You... you don't know?" She questioned quietly.

"Know what?" I asked confused.

"I... lets go and sit down." She smiled and my heart was beating unusually fast because I was so nervous. She started walking with me and I don't know where she wanted to take me but I got impatient.

"Mom where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Maybe we can grab some coffee. We can talk there." She told me.

"No. No just tell me now." I told her. I couldn't sit down and drink coffee whilst she tells me whatever she has to tell me. That makes it more scary, because then it's more of a serious talk.

"I don't-"

"Just tell me." I pleaded her. She nodded sadly and sat down on a wall, so I sat beside her.

"I don't know where to begin. So, there was a reason you had to come and live with your dad. I know you think I didn't love you, but you need to know, that was not the reason. I know we didn't have a really close relationship. Well, not for a while anyway. But I loved you. I love you." She begun to explain

"You don't need to explain this mom. I know you love me, and I love you too. You worked a lot, that's why we weren't so close but I still always knew you loved me. I overreacted when you first sent me away to my dad, I'm sorry. I was just scared. I always wanted to meet him but I didn't expect it to be so sudden, with no notice. I'm sorr-" I begun to answer.

"Blair don't apologise. None of this is your fault. I didn't understand the responsibility of having a child, and I always just assumed you would be fine whilst I was at work. I never understood the importance of having a close relationship between a mother and daughter. Not until... jack. But that doesn't matter. After that incident, we grew closer and closer. It was selfish of me to send you away, after everything we had been through together.. I wish I could say I did it all for you, but it wasn't. It was for my own selfish reasons too. I sent you to your dads because.. I was ill. " she explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked worriedly.

"I had cancer. I knew it would be a hard battle, but me and your father agreed that if it worsened, you could go and live with him instead. It was only a few days after I found out that I told you about being a witch. Of course, you freaked out and went to your room. I couldn't blame you." She begun.

"I was being dramatic. I'm sorry." I told her and she shook her head.

"Stop apologising. I would have acted like that too. Anyway, I got worried because although it was only early on into my illness, I knew that if I got worse you would notice. I didn't want you to know because I didn't want you to worry about me. I wanted you to carry on with school and live a happy teenage life. But for my own selfish reasons, I knew that if you were with your father, I would be less stressed. I could focus on my treatment, have a better chance of getting better. I would constantly be worrying about whether you noticed my hair falling out, and also I didn't want you to see me without my hair. So, I called your dad to pick you up. He was shocked because it was only a few days after we found out I had cancer, so he knew that I couldn't have gotten drastically worse so early on. But he agreed that it wouldn't be long before you noticed me becoming weaker from the treatment, or me losing my hair. So, he agreed to take you with him." She explained. Tears began falling down my face and I wiped them away quickly.

"I could have helped you. You should have told me. You shouldn't have been alone during a time like that." I cried.

"It's okay. I know you could have helped me. So much. But it was my decision and it was not your fault." She reassured me.

"But you're okay now, aren't you? You're here with me, and you look healthy. You have your gorgeous, long hair. Your eyes are as bright as always." I told her, smiling. She was okay, she didn't look ill at all.

"Blair, I'm so sorry. I fought so hard but.. I wasn't strong enough." She told me and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"No.. no you're kidding. This is just some sort of... some sort of joke. A terrible terrible joke." I said, more to myself than to my mom.

"I wasn't alone. I was in a hospital bed but I had my friends around me. I died, hoping that you would forgive me. Hoping you would forgive me for not telling you. I know I should have, but I couldn't have put myself through that pain, of watching you worry about me. If you were there, I would be more worried. But I died happy, knowing that you were happy somewhere, having fun." She told me and I couldn't stop the tears. They kept steaming down my face uncontrollably and I couldn't stop them. My heart was aching with pain and all I could do was stare in the distance. I was unable to comprehend what had just occurred.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that you felt like you couldn't tell me. I'm such- I'm such a horrible person." I sobbed.

"Sweetie, you hold more kindness in your little finger than most people hold in their whole body. You are not a bad person. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you." She cried.

"I wish you told me. I wish you would have told me so that i could have been there for you. I could have helped you. I could have said goodbye." I croaked and she hugged me tight whilst we both cried.

"When did it happen?" I asked

"Earlier today." She answered.

"Please do not hate your dad for not telling you. I told him not to, he really wanted to and he thought that telling you would be the best thing to do. But I begged him not to, and he respected my wishes." She whispered in my ear whilst I continued to cry. I was in shock, I couldn't process what had happened and the emotions I was feeling were too much.

"You can't be dead. You can't be." I cried and she stroked my hair, trying to comfort me.

"Blair! There you are! There's something I need to tell you." A new voice announced and I slowly turned my head and seen my dad. His eyes widened when he seen my upset face and then he looked at who I was hugging and seen my mum.

"Hazel.." he breathed, his eyes fixated on her. She smiled a small smile,

"Hello Damon." She greeted him.

"I- I just got the call." He said, holding his phone in his hand.

"Blair.. I'm so sorry for not telling you." He told me and I shook my head.

"It's okay. I understand." I said, wiping away my tears. He looked at mom again,

"Are you... okay?" He asked awkwardly and she laughed.

"Well.. considering I am a ghost, I'm doing pretty good. I'm not in pain anymore. I have a lot of energy again. I feel healthy. I have found peace." She told us and tears began falling down my face once again.

"And best of all, I got to see both of you one last time. A chance to say goodbye." She added and I hugged her even tighter if that was possible.

"I don't have much time left." My mum told us and she stood up. I stood up beside her and the three of us stood in the road. She pulled both of us in for a group hug and we huddled together in the middle of the road.

"I love you." I cried.

"I love you more. I'm so proud of the person you have become. You're so selfless, kind and beautiful. I'm proud of you too Damon. Despite everything, when it comes to blair you always protect her and put her first. I wouldn't trust anybody else but yourself to take care of her." She told us. I hugged both of my parents tightly into a group hug, for the first and last time.

And then she disappeared, and it felt like a part of me disappeared too. Bonnie had done the spell. The ghosts were gone, including my mother.

~~

:(((((((((((

Sorry for the late update I've recently started my first job, I've had exams and I've been super stressed. I hope yous liked this chapter, even though it's pretty sad ☹️

I feel like this chapter could be written better but I just want to upload it because yous have waited so long already.

Thank you so much to each and every one of you who comments and votes. I love reading all the comments they make me laugh so much. Especially issapizza, @xoxoGlamGirlxoxo and @KittenPoison13. You 3 leave so many comments/ fangirl comments and they actually make me happy. There's many more of you as well, LOVE U ALL💕💕💕

Also if anybody has ideas that they would like in the book or in the next chapter, leave a comment and I might choose some of my favourite ideas to include in the next chapter. Obviously not huge ideas that would affect the plot, but any little things like someone gets a pet, a tattoo, haircut, someone eats a watermelon etc.

Anyway, hope you are all happy and I'm going to love you and leave you!

Adios xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.3K 71
Alexandria is Damon and Stefan's little sister. She is 16, beautiful, a bitch and let's not forget a Salvatore. Alexandria has only returned to he...
40.4K 937 21
What if there was another original...that wasn't a Mikaelson. She isn't known like the Mikealson family is. She's not in any old legends or history...
620K 15K 102
Aliza Miranda Gilbert. She's the middle child. Her life changes when her father, the only who person didn't treat her differently, dies. Aliza not o...
167K 3.2K 27
Anastasia Mikaelson, the Original Daughter. She was born in the 10th century to Rebekah Mikaelson, and over the past 1000 years she's been roaming th...