His Lady Boss [#Completed]

By satwri

Samy felt like her head was going to explode. She literally felt a bullet train passing through her brain and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 24

4.2K 259 23
By satwri

Third person POV

Varun stepped into Samy's office, after she returned from coffee break.

"Hello, I am Varun Saxena. Thank you for taking the time to meet me."

"Hello Mr. Varun .. Please have a seat. Have we met before?" Are you a vendor representative?"

"Yes and No. I mean we have met but weren't introduced. I am Maya's brother .. she works for you." Varun replied, pulling a chair and settling down.

Samy's internal radar lit up immediately. Her brain went into overdrive thinking about the incident between Sid and Maya and how she had to warn Maya to be careful, as she was a young intern out of college and she didn't want her to get hurt by Sid.

"Is everything ok?" Samy asked, hoping Maya was safe and Sid didn't do anything bad to her.

"Oh yeah, everything is fine. My sister spoke very highly about you and told me you take very good care of your employees, caring for them both professionally and personally, giving them advice and guiding them."

" Thank God, nothing happened. I should probably tell him to advise his sister to stay away from Sid." Samy thought. "Don't worry, she is doing a great job." Samy replied, giving Varun a warm smile.

"Thank you. Just wanted to meet you and thank you personally, as you are a close friend of my best friend."

"Really .. who?"

"Sid!"

"What! Sid is your best friend? So Sid and Maya know each other?"

"Yeah! Sid and me are childhood friends and he knows Maya since she was born. She calls him big bro, as he is few days older than me. She joined here because Sid can keep an eye on her."

Samy could feel the uneasy feelings in her stomach, for assuming something dirty  went on between Sid and Maya.

"Ok, I was wrong about Sid and Maya, but that still does not prove anything about Sid. He still is guilty of having a relationship with my cousin and suspect in the murder of his pregnant roommate. "  Samy thought as she digested the information, listening to Varun.

"How do you know that Sid is my friend? Did Sid tell you? You know that Sid also works for me." Samy questioned Varun, wondering what and how much Sid told his friend about her.

"Well .. Sid didn't tell me anything about you."

"Than how do you know?"

"I saw you at the temple the other day .. where you bumped into Sid and of course Sid rambled something about getting blamed."

"You were at the temple?"

"Yes, I  was, but you both were so much into each other that you didn't pay any attention to me, even though I was standing right next to him. The chemistry between you guys was very apparent. "

"That is not true  .." Samy blurted out in self defense, not knowing exactly what was she objecting to, trying to hide her blush at the same time.

"Ok, I realize, you guys have some issues. Sid won't talk about it, so I decided to meet you and offer any help I can do, to smooth things between you guys."

"You are imagining things." Samy replied slowly, trying to digest Varun's offer. She wasn't ready for the turn the conversation took.

"Sid is a great guy and my best friend. I would do anything to make Sid happy. I thought it was impossible for him to fall in love. He analyzes too much, probably because of his IT background. But this time, I feel it. You managed to get through."

"I don't know what to say." Samy replied slowly, trying to control the somersaults her heart was doing, listening to Varun's remarks.

"This was the main purpose of my visit. I am available anytime, if you need my help in this regard. Thank you for meeting me. Here is my card and contact info." Varun got up and slid his visiting card acroos the table towards Samy.

Varun turned around and exited her office as Samy picked up his card and looked at it.

Varun was the CEO of alpha industries, major leader in energy and heavy engineering.

"Hmm .. obviously very rich guy. Sid has very rich friends. " Samy thought, twisting the card between her fingers.

Her heart was still buzzing, knowing Sid was still hurting for her. Also this was the first time, someone spoke very highly about Sid personally. She knew everyone admired him professionally.

Varun vouched for Sid and was willing to do anything to bring them together. Also he trusted him with his sister. "That is really some good news." Samy thought.

She was still lost in thought as Uma stepped into her room.

"Hey .. how did it go? What does Mr Handsome want from you?" She questioned Samy, raising her eyebrows as far as she could.

"Stop that dirty thought right there. He is Maya's brother. Just came in to say hi." Samy replied, quickly dropping his card into her purse.

"Oh! That's so nice of him. But is he married?"

"I don't know .. I  didn't ask. It was just a social visit. You are turning into a horny monster." Samy replied laughing out loud.

"I know .. need a vacation."

"Nice try"

"Hey .. speaking of vacation, you know we all are going to Mysore for Amar and Richa's wedding."

"Oh my god! Totally forgot about it. Did you book the tickets? Is everyone coming."

"Yes .. booked for all who are coming."

"Is Sid coming?" Samy asked again specifically, as she didn't get the answer she was looking for.

"Yes he is coming, but I didn't book for him as he is going separately, not travelling with us.. He and you are obviously the main guests as you both were instrumental in putting the love pair together." Uma reiterated how Sid dropped out of the the Goa trip and let Amar travel with Richa, cementing their relationship.

Samy wasn't hearing actually, trying to analyze the reason behind Sid's refusal to travel with them.

"Hmm .. ok, his loss" she muttered, as Uma got a call on her cell from someone.

"Samy .. I just got call from one of our team members - Avery. She was complaining about some rowdy folks roaming in front of our building, jeering at female folks."

"What the hell! Call security and inform them immediately. I will call my cop friends from the she-squad and inform them of this nuisance. We need to kick their asses."

The next half hour, both spent time mobilizing security to take care of Munna and his goons ,who were actually searching for Samy.

"Uma, I am going to be away for the next two days, but will be here on Saturday morning, for our Mysore trip. Please keep an eye on things." Samy informed Uma, gathering her handbag and office documents, getting ready to go home. She didn't tell Uma that she was taking days off to attend her final interview with IQTech.

"I am on it boss." Uma replied leading the way out of Samy's office.

A/N: Short update. Trying to post as fast as I can, without compromising the storyline. Thanks all for your patience. Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.6K 41
๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐’€(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+) ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’“๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š-๐’„๐’๐’๐’„๐’Œ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’†. ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Š๐’…...
39.9K 2K 28
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...
39.8K 3.7K 40
It wasn't romantic or easy. It was just something that happened." "God! Was it worth ruining everything?" "It wasn't. Dhruv, it happened. I don't w...
292K 15.5K 52
โWhat sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...