The First Girl (Newt x Reader)

By XenomorphQueen2

A familiar boy with blonde hair and adorable brown eyes comes up in the box, many months after you did. You a... More

Disclaimer and Stuff
Chapter 1 - Training
Chapter 2 - The Glade
Chapter 3 - Tommy
Chapter 4 - Bon fire is a fun time
Chapter 5 - An attack and a Banishing
Chapter 6 - Rule Breaker
Chapter 7 - Another girl? Or is she dead?
Chapter 9 - Griever attacks
Chapter 10 - The fight of our life / End of The maze Runner Movie
Chapter 11 - A new home, a new life (Hopefully)
Chapter 12 - Not what they seem.
Chapter 13 - Meeting Cranks and Into the Scorch
Chapter 14 - Jorge and a Very familiar blonde girl.
Chapter 15 - The Right Arm
Chapter 16 - The Teresa Betrayal
Chapter 17 - 3 Months Later
Chapter 18 - Admitting to Tommy
Chapter 19 - Getting worse
Chapter 20 - The fight
Chapter 21 - The A'maz'ing Ending

Chapter 8 - "What did you do now, Thomas?"

792 16 20
By XenomorphQueen2

Third person:

"Oh, (Y/n)..." Newt said to the girl who he cared so much for. He picked her up from the grass and took her to her bed, he leant down, kissing her forehead as she slept peacefully.

 Minho smiled at the two, happy that his 'sister' was happy. The next morning, Minho headed to the slammer where he got Thomas out of it.

 They headed towards the door, it opened enough and they ran. They ran throughout the maze to the outer sections, to section 7. 

They walked towards the blades, and eventually found Ben's clothes and then the machine from WICKED turned on, showing them which way to go. 

They followed it, which led to a bridge, that had a dead end, well it was actually a door. The machine stopped and the walls opened. 

Revealing a small exit where they thought the grievers went into. A light turned on, scanning them and then a siren. Everything started to close, loud siren blaring. 

The blades started closing and the two ran, making their way back to the glade as quick as they could. Whilst in the glade, everyone else was starting to freak as they heard loud sounds from the maze. 

They made it back and Newt and (Y/n) with other Gladers stood waiting. "What the hell is going on out there?" (Y/n) asked, her Australian accent showing more and more as she spoke.

 Newt glanced at her, smirking. 

"We found something. A new passage. We think it could be a new way out."

 "Really?"

 "It's true. We opened a door. Something I've never seen before. Think it must be where the grievers go during the day."

 "Wait. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. You're saying you've found the grievers' home? And you want us to go in?"

 "Their way in could be our way out, Chuck." 

"Yeah. Or, there could be a thousand grievers on the other side. The truth is, Thomas doesn't know what he's done, as usual!"

 Thomas turned around, "Yeah, well at least I did something gally! I mean what have you done besides hide behind these walls all the time."

 "Let me tell you something, Greenie. You've been here 3 days, I've been here 3 years-"

"Yeah, you've been here 3 years, and you're still here, Gally! Alright, so what does that tell you? M-maybe you should start doing everything differently." Teresa yelled, "GUYS! Alby's awake!"

(Y/n)'s POV:

I sprinted off to see Alby,when I arrived, I said. 

"Alby." He turned and looked at me. The look in his eyes, was lost and sad, wehugged, the others walked in and Newt glanced at me, before sitting besideAlby.

 "Alby. You alright?" Thomas crouched down, looking at Alby. 

"Hey, Alby.Alby, we might have found a way out of the maze. You hear me? We could begetting out of here."

 Alby shook his head, "We can't. we can't leave. Theywon't let us." "What are you talking about?" "I remember."

 "Remember what?" 

"You. You were always their favourite, Thomas. Always."     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 36
Raven. The only thing she remembers. Raven wakes up in the box just like every other person entering the glade. There's just one thing different. Sh...
3.1K 113 26
Plot made by @stilestastic Eight months have passed since Felix woke in a metal box hurtling upward into the unkown. Eight months since he had blink...
116K 1.5K 57
"Please, I like blondes," she smiled, not noticing the fact that that statement went straight to Newts head ──★ Somewhere in the vines of: cranks, l...
2.2M 60.2K 42
❝But now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.❞ You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...