The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Seventy-Four

35.2K 1.4K 1.2K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Harry's POV

"I am not crazy," Marcel barges into the front door with full attitude.

"I didn't say you were crazy," he's been angry with me ever since I made the doctor do the test on him. He's sure nothing's wrong with him and the doctors are full of shit. 

"Well Doctor Phillips thought so," he yells, "I don't need to take that useless medication. I'm fine."

"Marcel," I calmly say, "tell me, did you really see Veronica up there in the stands? Was that really her? Or was it your brain messing with you because I looked in that same direction and I saw no one! I did not see her at all."

"You're just saying that but yes I can confirm she was there," he frowns.

"Prove it," I cross my arms, "if you can confirm, and since you're such a genius, prove it."

He stands there as I wait for an answer. I expected him to tell me that he can't prove it because there's no way he can contact her, but he always has to be right. I'm sure he's struggling to think of something in that giant mind of his and he looks ready to explode since he can't think of a single thing.

"Leeroy said she called and," maybe he does have an explanation, "he said that she was never here. She was and has been in Yorkshire. I was hallucinating and they are right."

"Wow," I huff, "you finally admitted to being wrong. I am impressed."

"This isn't funny," he pouts, "I miss her and you are a big jerk, I can't believe you kissed Olivia, especially the amount of alcohol she had processed through her system. What is wrong with you?"

"I know, I told myself I wasn't going to do anything to her and I messed up," I sigh.

"Well you do realize you've betrayed Chloe and it hasn't even been twenty-four hours," he points out.

"I don't know what has gotten into me. I've turned into a big asshole and that's not who I am and you know it," I look at him. He nods and pats my back.

"You have changed, and not for the better," he laughs. I glare at him and his smile disapears, "sorry it's the disorder kicking in."

"Do you think I should tell Chloe?" I rub the back of my neck, "do you think she'll take it well if I tell her?"

"I don't know," Marcel shrugs, "she's your girlfriend, you should know how she should react to news. Right?"

Wrong. I hardly knew Chloe. Well I knew her and she had a free spirited personality but never really knew her like I was supposed to. It's never too late but I feel like I should have gotten to know her more before I jumped in and asked her to be my girlfriend. It felt right at the moment, well it wasn't the moment for her. She got attacked by two drunk girls at my party. I'm really bad at doing things at the wrong time. Believe me, I know.

"Yeah," I lie. Of course I don't.

"Well," Marcel checks his phone and locks it after, "I just told Leeroy about the news and he's coming right over with Olivia, so-"

I stop him, "Olivia was at the hospital.."

"What?" Marcel does that thing with his glasses where he adjusts them with his thumb, "what was she doing there?"

"I don't know?" I shake my head frantically, rememebering almost chasing after her when she ran away, "she was with her mom..she saw me and ran off."

"I don't blame her," he laughs and I frown at him, "..sorry. Well when the come, can you please tell them to come upstairs, and don't try anything funny with Olivia. She's sensitive and you know that."

"I know," I roll my eyes, "I know everything about that girl." Marcel scrunches his nose and gives me a disgusted look, "that came out wrong didn't it."

"Yes," he says, "just don't be weird, please."

"Okay,"  I sigh and he runs upstairs, "are you going to be alright? Do you need anything?" I call.

"I'm not  a freak," he shouts, "I can handle myself well, it's not like I've gone mental."

Marcels POV

 "Marcel!" I hear the excrutcating sound of Leeroys half cry half scream and his loud footsteps running up the stairs, "Marcel sweetie! Are you okay! We will get through this! I won't leave you through this tough time..oh jesus!" his arms wrap around my head and I sit there with a blank expression.

"I'm fine Leeroy," I groan, "I'm not dying. It's nothing serious, calm down."

"Oh," he let's go, "well alright."

"He just doesn't understand," Olivia steps in the doorway, "how'd you take the news?"

"I was aggravated and self pretentious thanks for asking," I lay down and cover my face with the pillow, "those doctors know nothing."

"Yeah they just went to uni for eight years to lie to you to steal your money," she laughs.

"Someone with reason," I sit up. Leeroy gives me glare and smacks my head, "ow!"

"She was being sarcastic," he hits me again, "did they tell you, you were bad at knowing when someone was being sarcastic? I think they missed that."

We sit there discussing my freak disorder and how Harry probably already mentioned it to my parents considering the fact that they won't stop texting me. Beth brought us some sandwiches and lemonade. I asked Olivia why she was at the hospital today, as Harry mentioned earlier, she said that because of her drunken state last night, her mum thought she had alcohol poisening. She tried to explain to Evangeline that it's called a hangover.

"She was totally flipping out and even told me I might need to get my stomach pumped," She laughs and pulls the crust off the sandwich. I almost mentioned how Harry likes to eat peoples crust when they remove it from their sandwich.

"You're mum is psycho," Leeroy teases, "my mum could care less. She is very abrupt but as long as I'm not dead."

"That's horrible," Olivia cringes.

"His mums nice though," I mention. We spend it laughing at Leeroy telling jokes about his mum and her many ex boyfriends.

Edwards POV

"Where have you been?" Harry sits up from the couch.

"Tia's," I take my shoes off and join him on the couch.

"Tia's?" he questions, "I thought you two were in a fight? She stormed off the other night."

"Well we're back together," I glare at him. The little he knows.

"You just had sex with her didn't you," he smiles at me. Stupid ass.

"Why do you care what goes on in my sex life? As if you didn't know enough you nosey bastard," I punch the side of his arm.

"I know too much but it wouldn't kill you to answer the damn question," he strikes back and starts laughing like a maniac.

"I did, so what? It's nothing new.." I cross my arms together and see he's watching Chatty Man.

"You slut," he says in a very homosexual voice.

"I'm not the only slut in this house," I fire back in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about?" he chuckles.

"You two timing, lip locking, curly headed fuck," I punch his arm again, hoping to leave a bruise this time, "I might have tried to fuck Olivia, but at least I didn't do it when she was completely hammered."

"I only kissed her," he defends.

"What difference does it make? At least I was with her at the time, you were dating Chloe and still are. Have you told her? Because she's going to leave you," I laugh, "but don't worry, you don't need that slut anyway."

"Why are you defending Olivia all of a sudden? I'm your brother," he frowns.

"I'm not defending anybody," I laugh in amusement, "I'm warning you about Chloe and so has everyone else, but you can't seem to think straight enough. You're more fucked up than Marcel is at the moment."

"Who told you about Marcel," he's swift to change the subject.

"Mum and Dad, who are on their way home let me add," I stand up ready to leave but he stands to block me,"you haven't told her have you?"

"It's none of your business," he steps closer to me like a threat, which he's not.

"She hasn't answered, typical. Luke's probably digging into her right now," I laugh. His hand raises and I grasp his arm before it touches my face, "don't even think about it."

"Let go," he grits his teeth.

I raise my brow at him, "not this time Harry. You won't touch me this time, calm the fuck down."

"May I remind you I have a free hand behind my back and Edward I swear to god-"

"So do I," I threaten him. I vigourously push his arm down and walk upstairs to my room.

Harry's POV

I call Chloe at least five times until she finally decides to answer my calls.

"Hey," I try to sound calm even though I'm not.

"Hey," she sounds happy.

"Um, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I am actually outside your doorway," she says, "open up."

I walk to the door with the phone still by my ear and I open it. Chloe was standing in the doorway, wearing silk shorts and a white v-neck. She wore some sort of heels that weren't really heels, I think they were called wedges? But hers had laces. Her blonde hair was straight down and he makeup was good.

She hangs up and so do I. Her arms wrap around my neck and she kisses me. I stumble back at her approach but I regain balance and wrap my arms around her waist, "I've missed you," she stops.

"It's been a day," I laugh.

"But I haven't talked you in all day," she pouts like a child, "you've been on my mind all day."

"Me too," I rub the small of her back and lift her off the ground. She squeals and head falls to my shoulder as she laughs.

"Gross," I hear. I let her down and see Marcel, Leeroy and Olivia coming down the stairs.

"What is she doing here," Chloe frowns and gives Olivia a disgusted look.

"She, actually has a name," Leeroy says, "who let the dog out of it's cage." Marcel laughs and Olivia stays quiet. She's not even looking the this direction.

"Sorry," Marcel continues to laugh, "it's the disorder kicking in." That made no sense at all.

"Harry, I want her out," she holds my hand and begs.

"Bitch, no one wants you here," Leeroy continues to scold her, "take you and you're knock off Louis Vuitton shoes and step off."

"They are not knock offs," she says.

"Babe," I grab her waist, "let's go."

"That's right Harry," Leeroy says, "take her out of my sight. Oh she's lucky I'm in a good mood today."

"Why is she here?" she asks again.

"Because she was invited here," Marcel sighs, "leave her alone."

"She's unwelcomed," Chloe frowns.

"Since when is this your house?" Leeroy steps in again, "last time I checked this was the Styles residence. Not the bitch residence. And her name is Olivia."

"Leeroy it's okay," Olivia grabs his arm, "let's go to the kitchen, which is why we came down here remember?"

"I actually just stopped by to see you," Chloe turns to me, "and was hoping you can come by later. If that's okay with you?" she says. The three are still here and listening.

"Yeah, of course," I nod.

"Good," she smiles and kisses me in front of them all. I grab her waist without a care and kiss her back.

She lets go and bites her lip, "see you later."

I smile at her and she glares at Leeroy before exiting the door. I look back at the three of them and they look disgusted.

"You have issues," Leeroy tells me, turns around and walks to the kitchen with Olivia behind him.

"Sorry," Marcel starts laughing hysterically and follows them in.

(* Hey! I watched TFIOS last night and cried my eyes out so bad!

I Hope You All Had A Great Week! I love you all (:      *)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

M.P.D By Ash

Fanfiction

166K 7K 31
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Multiple Personality Disorder Harry Styles has three personalities. -Harry: outgoing and wild -Edward: obnoxious and r...
60.3K 2.1K 19
Marcel Styles, the guy who gets bullied and beaten and ignored by everyone, falls in love with a guy named Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson on the ot...
28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...
25.2K 703 15
All the Tomlinson kids are healthy except for Louis. At school he's known as he boy with issues. He sits with Ernest and Doris, the three are triplet...