The Lost Daughter (Demi Lovat...

By IAmALovatic4Life

Jasmine, Demi Lovato's 11 year old daughter, discovers who her real father is and wonders why she's never met... More

Chapter 1: This is Me
Chapter 2: Father
Chapter 4: My Love is Like a Star
Chapter 5: Catch Me
Chapter 6: Heart Attack
Chapter 7: Until You're Mine
Chapter 8: Gonna Get Caught
Chapter 9: In Real Life
Chapter 10: Stone Cold
Chapter 11: On The Line
Chapter 12: All Night Long
Chapter 13: I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
Chapter 14: In Case
Chapter 15: Hold Up
Chapter 16: Nightingale
Chapter 17: For You
Chapter 18: Two Pieces
Chapter 19: Waitin' For You
Chapter 20: Hitchhiker
Chapter 21: Every Time You Lie
Chapter 22: It's Not Too Late
Chapter 23: World of Chances
Chapter 24: Only Forever
Author's Note About The Prequel
Author's Note About The Sequel

Chapter 3: What to do

1.6K 44 3
By IAmALovatic4Life

Present Day...   

I need a plan, a way to find my real dad. I sneak into my mom's room while she's showering and look in the cabinet below her bedside table where she keeps things that are special to her, like photo albums and special gifts from family. I dig around, then take out the photo album labelled 2015-June 2018, perfect. Then, hearing the water shut off, I run with it back to my room.

   Sitting inside my walk-in closet with the door locked, I open the album. The first picture is of my mom, not even 23 years old, smiling on the front of a magazine. The cover advertised an article about Dilmer (Demi and Wilmer, I'm assuming). I wonder where the actual magazine went. Then there are pictures advertising for her skincare line, pictures of my mom and Wilmer, pictures promoting her old album Confident, music video ideas for Cool for the Summer, and some pictures of my mom that I definitely could have lived without seeing. Then the Wilmer photos stopped and pictures of a new guy, one I'd never seen during my research popped up, including a love letter from him to my mom signed: Love, James. James who? I'd never heard of James, the media had never heard about this James having a relationship with my mom. Who was he? Then there was a picture of a pregnancy test and slowly all the pictures of this James guy disappeared. Most likely, he was my father. I continued looking through the images of me as a baby, promotion for her album Tell Me You Love Me, and other pictures from photo shoots. Then the album ended. Who is this James and how did the media never find out about him? I hide the album in one of my drawers and walk into my mom's room.

   "Mom," I start, "Who is James?"

   The look on her face is priceless as she answers, "Who?"

   "You know who James is; he's my dad..."

   "Baby, listen to me..."

   "No! You lied to me, Wilmer isn't my dad, this James guy is! How could you?!" I storm out of the room angry and ready to escape, time to find James.

   Mom comes into the room obviously a bit mad, "Jaz, you listen up right now! I only never told you to protect you; James is a jerk! He's been arrested multiple times. He never cared about you! I couldn't have let you grow up knowing someone like that was your father. It just wouldn't have been fair to you, me, or him. Please forgive me, baby," She reaches out and pulls me into her arms.

   I nod; I guess she could be right. I love her too much to leave her anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 319 37
Phoenix has been in the abusive hands of her father since she was a baby. Her mother passed during her birth and her father has seen her nothing less...
53.1K 1.3K 32
Demetria Devonne Lovato - 16-year-old girl, who was adopted by Valderrama's family. From the first meeting, she and her new adopters son Wilmer feel...
32.3K 1.6K 37
Finding True Love will only come along once in a lifetime, but if you don't realise you have it then you can loose it all in a day. Since the day Dem...
114K 3K 51
Six years ago, a toddler and her baby sister were orphaned after their parents died in a car crash. Lillian and Neveah were left with their uncle who...