Mr. Book Store

By alwaysbeingme17

McKinley Davis is trying to kick start her career as a book writer. Already working for a writing company at... More

Outlook On Life~1
The Reason Why~2
Mount McKinley~3
I feel protected here~4
Christmas Time~5
The Feeling~6
Sleeping Habits~7
Time Of Need~8
Did you...?~9
to be loved and to be in love~10
How did we end up here?~11
If You Don't Know~12
McKinley's Birthday~13
Period.~14
His life, Her Life~15
The Proposal~16
When You're In Love~17
Don't let me go~18
So In Love~19
Lessons Learned~20
Emotions~21
Always more~22
Can I sleep in your bed?~23
True Love~ 24
What More?~25
Filler~26
Mine~27
Her Choice~28
New Beginnings~29
Moving In~30
Sick Days~32
The Future~33
Christmas Time~34
Vegas!~ 35
Kids with a plan~36
Big Decisions~37
Final~38

One Year~31

19 2 0
By alwaysbeingme17

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 31

LUKE P.O.V 

It has officially been one year since McKinley and I started dating. It was one of the greatest years of my life. She was an amazing person and I would willing spend the rest of my life with her. Of course we had the times where we were fighting or we were annoyed with each other but I still loved her more than I've ever loved anyone in this entire world. 

I woke up early to run to the store to get her flowers and make her breakfast. I was going to make this day as special as I could. I had set up a scavenger hunt and made Michael, Ashton and Calum wait there with a gift to give to her once she found them. It took me days to figure out how I was going to do it. 

I started on the bacon and sausage and started brewing coffee. I could hear her groan before her feet hit the floor and she went into the bathroom. I waited a few more minutes before she came out and wrapped her arms around me. 

"Good morning." She mumbled against my bare back. 

"Good morning." I smiled as I flipped the bacon. "Pancakes or eggs?" 

"Pancakes." She commented letting me go. She stood beside me getting a cup of coffee. 

"Happy one year." I smiled kissing her. She wrapped one arm around me and kissed me back. 

"Happy one year." She smiled going to sit at the table where the flowers were sitting with a card that explained where the first stop was. "Can I open this?" She questioned. 

"Of course." I smiled. I started on the pancake mixed. I watched her as I pulled the box down. She smelled the flowers before opening the card and read what I wrote. 

"We're going on a scavenger hunt?" She asked looking at me and I nodded. "That's awesome!" She smiled. 

"It'll be fun." I commented. I went to grab the chocolate chips and found a box with a bow on it. "What's this?" I asked turning to show it to her. 

"Something." She giggled. "Open it." I tore open the box and in it sat a brand new rolex watch. 

"Oh my god." I looked at her. "You're amazing." She smiled standing up to hug me. "It's awesome." She helped me put it on before kissing me. 

"I'm glad you like it." I admired it before getting back to cooking and setting a plate in front of her with pancakes, bacon, syrup and butter. 

"Enjoy, my lady." She giggled as she ate and I sat down across from her. Once we were both done we cleaned up and went to take a shower together. As much as I wanted to have sex with her in the shower, I knew that the boys were waiting to go about their days so I stopped her and told her later. 

"Why later?" She whined. 

"Because we have plans. Let's go." I got out of the shower and dried off my body and hair before getting into warm clothes. 

"Where are we going first?" She asked holding the card. 

"You haven't figure it out yet?" I asked. 

"No. I haven't." She glared at me making me chuckle. 

"The pizza place where we had our first date." I answered holding her hand. "And then I'll stop and get you a coffee or something." I kissed her hand. I pulled up to the pizza place and Ashton was standing outside with her next clue and the first gift. She got out and nearly ran to him and hugged him. 

"Enjoy." Ashton smiled at both of us before leaving. I had already told the guys that I would take them out for drinks sometime next week. 

McKinley opened the box that had a gift certificate to the spa in it. I knew she was dying to get a massage and she's been asking me for weeks to get a couples massage. 

"Oh my god! You do listen!" She hugged me. "You're the best." She smiled. She handed it to me so that she could read her next clue which would be over at the big tree a few blocks over. She insisted on walking. I held her close as we walked up to a guy who I hired to play her favorite song on guitar while we danced. 

"You look beautiful my love." I smiled kissing her. I wanted to do all of this earlier in the day because we would be having dinner later and I figured this way we wouldn't be in a big rush to get to dinner. 

"I love you." She smiled. I had hired a guy to take pictures of us while we were here and hopefully they would come amazing. Once the song was over, the guy handed her a rose and the next clue where we would be meeting with Calum. "Victoria's Secret? You have Calum standing in there? He's probably flirting with all of the sales people." She giggled. We walked back to the car to warm up. Thankfully I found a parking garage where I could park the car for the day since we wouldn't be needed it anymore. 

We walked hand in hand to find Calum who of course wasn't where he said he would be. I called him twice before he texted me where he was. I was going to kick his ass. 

"Happy one year!" He shouted once he saw us. He handed her the card with both the gift and the next clue. 

"Thanks." She smiled. She seemed so excited about everything that was happening and I just hope that she was enjoying herself and she didn't think that this was all too much. She opened the card and took out the Victoria's Secret gift card. She blushed looking at it knowing exactly what I wanted her to get since I picked it out last time we were here but she said it was too expensive. "Thank you." She kissed me. 

Calum left after that to let us shop. She right away grabbed the thing that I wanted her to get and then she shopped for whatever she wanted. We were there for what felt like forever and left with 3 new bras, 5 pairs of panties, one babydoll lingerie set, a few shirts. Once she was satisfied I carried the bags out to the car before we headed to the Museum of the Moving Picture. She had wanting to be checking it out but we never got the chance. 

We walked around for a while and thankfully Michael lived close to the last place because it was going to be a while before we actually made it there. We walked around the museum for a few hours before she finally admitted that she was hungry and we headed off to lunch. 

"I feel bad that I only got you a watch." She pouted as we ate. 

"Don't. I am much more happier seeing you happy than gifts." I wanted to spoil her. I wanted her to know how much she meant to me. I rarely spoiled her. Of course I would buy her things and I often bought her flowers or brought her lunch at work but this was different. She was the love of my life and I wanted her to know that. 

"This is all so much though and I got you a watch." 

"A watch that I wanted." I smirked at her. "I'm also probably going to get laid everyday until March so I'm not worried." I chuckled and she hit my shoulder. 

"You stop." 

"I love you." I smiled. 

"I love you." She leaned over the table to kiss me. "I'm paying for lunch." 

"Fine. But only because I'm paying for dinner." I commented to her handing her the next clue. Once she paid and figured out where we were going I texted Michael and told him exactly where to meet us. When we walked in we first went to Starbucks and I ordered a coffee for her, me, and Michael before we went over to the section where we first ever laid eyes on each other. 

"Hi, Lovebirds." Michael stood there and handed her a box with a ring inside. It was a rose ring with a diamond in the middle. It was simple, how she liked most things. 

"Oh, Luke." She looked at me with tears her in eyes before she hugged me. "It's beautiful." She kissed me a few times before she slide it onto her finger. 

"Have a good night guys." Michael smirked and patted me on the shoulder. 

"You're the cutest thing in the entire world." She smiled holding onto me. "You're the best. I love you so much." I sat down in a chair and she sat on my lap with her arms wrapped around me. 

"I love you." We stayed like that for about an hour before we headed back home so that we could ready for drinks and dinner. She wore a long red dress while I put on a suit and a tie that matched her dress. "Beautiful." I smiled taking her hand and making her spin for me. 

She blushed before we headed out the door. Thankfully at the restaurant there was valet parking so that she didn't need to walk through the cold in her pretty dress. I handed the guys my key and gave him a tip before heading inside. I usually paid for valet when we got there and when we were leaving. It was often two different guys. 

We first went for drinks at the bar and waited for our table to be ready. Once our table was ready we headed there to eat. I pulled her chair out for her and pushed her in before we decided on a wine. 

"I feel too poor to be in here." She commented laughing. 

"Don't worry about it." I smiled as our waiter came over and I ordered some wine. We both looked at the menu before she decided on shrimp and pasta and I got steak. I lifted my wine glass and motioned for her to do the same. "To us, on our one year anniversary." I smiled clinking my glass to hers. 

"To us." She smiled taking a sip from it. She was the love of my life. 

*MCKINLEY P.O.V*

Dinner was amazing and just when I thought our night was done, chocolate covered strawberries we placed in the middle of our table with a perfectly round scoop of vanilla ice cream in the middle. I raised my eyebrows at Luke who smiled and picked up a strawberry to feed it to me. 

I'm sure I looked like a mess from the look on his face but it tasted amazing. The chocolate was most likely made right in the kitchen. It was the greatest thing I ever had. 

"Oh my god." I nearly moaned. "It's amazing." Luke picked up another one to eat himself and he agreed that it was good. Luke wasn't a big chocolate guy so seeing him actually enjoy it was shocking. 

Once we were ready to go Luke helped me put my coat on and we headed out to wait for the Valet to bring his car. He opened the door for me before he ran around the other side. The ride home was quiet. I was exhausted from our events from today but I knew that I needed to get into the bathroom before he did to put on that lingerie he wanted. 

Once we were parked I headed inside and went to the bedroom to take off my heels. 

"I'm gonna feed the dog and take her out. I'll be back in a few." Luke poked his head into the bedroom where I was taking off my earrings. 

"Alright. Be safe." I smiled before he walked away. I quickly got my dress off and let my hair fall down my back. I rushed around grabbing the bag and quickly changing. I lit a few candles and set some water bottles on the bedside tables. I organized a few things in our room that we still haven't found time to put away since we redid the bathroom. 

I heard the front door open and quickly got into the bed to wait for him. He came in the room undoing his tie and looked at me. He smirked coming over to me and taking both of my hands in his. 

"So sexy." He whispered kissing my neck and bringing my hands above my head where he tied me to the headboard. 

"Kinky." I smirked looking at my hands and then back at him as he untucked his shirt from his pants and slowly unbuttoned them. I watched as he slowly took his shirt off and put it in the laundry before unbuttoning his pants and ever so slowly, driving me crazy, unzipped them. "Hurry!" I whined and he smirked. 

"Patience." 

"I have none of that." I wiggled pulling on the ties. 

"I see." He finally got his pants off and I could finally see his boner. I automatically spread my legs for him without even thinking. He raised his eyebrows climbing on the bed between my legs and ran his fingers over my thigh making goosebumps rise on my skin. I inhaled and tried to trap him between my legs but he moved and held them down. "Do I need to tie your feet down too?" 

"No, sir." 

"Oh. Sir, I like that." I giggled looking at him. She took my panties off in one swift movement before licking up my slit making me moan. I wanted to grab his curls but couldn't which frustrated me and made me whine. He pulled back and left the bed going to the closet. 

"Luke." I groaned. 

"Who?" 

"Sir." I looked at him and he looked a little scary from how he was looking at me. "What are you doing?" He grabbed something and held up a dildo and lube. 

"I say we use these tonight." I could feel my heart start to beat faster. Of course I had used it before but never with Luke. Up until a few weeks ago he had no idea I even had it. "Yes?" I nodded. "I need to hear you say yes."  I had no idea where this side of Luke as hiding but it was hot. 

"Yes, sir." I watched him come over to the bed and he slipped a finger into me making me arch my hips. He brought the finger up to my mouth and I sucked it into my mouth licking my juices off his finger. He watched me closely as I looked at him. 

"Holy shit." He whispered watching me. I smirked before he pulled his hand back. I bet we both weren't aware of what the other was going to do. He probably thought that I would refuse and I bet he wasn't expecting me to do that. I lubed up the dildo although I'm sure he wouldn't need to, I was dripping. 

He slowly slide it into me making me moan. He held my hips down with one hand and slowly moved the dildo in and out of me. He was driving me crazy and he knew it. He started rubbing my clit making me get even closer to an orgasm. 

"I'm gonna cum." I barely got out before he stopped and I whined. "You're so mean." 

"Sh." He said putting the dildo down and eating me out. 

"Please untie me." I begged. "Please, sir." I wanted to touch him. He pulled away to untie me. I ran my fingers through his hair and down his back. I pushed him over onto the bed and got on top of him. I grabbed a condom from the bedside table and rolled it on. I threw my leg over him and positioned him at my entrance. 

He slapped my ass a few times before laying down with his hands behind his head to watch me. I bounced on him taking the top of the lingerie set off and throwing it on the floor. I bounced in him while holding my boobs before he sat up and held me by the hips. He felt amazing and he was hitting spots he's never hit before. 

"Luke!" I moaned loud orgasming on top of him. I slowed to a stop before pulling off and sucking him off until he orgasmed on his stomach. I went to grab a towel to clean us both off before getting into bed next to him. I stayed naked but wrapped myself in blankets. I kissed him before resting my head on his chest. 

He rubbed my back gently and hummed. 

"I love you." I mumbled closing my eyes. "Good night." 

"Good night." He muttered back playing with my hair. He was the love of my life. 

*Holy crap this is so long! I usually only make these roughly 2,000 words, this one is almost 3,000! Hope you enjoyed!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1K 82
Olivia Had A Normal Life. She Goes To High School, Plays Basketball, Has A Couple Friends But That Goes Down The Drain When She Starts Listening to M...
245 26 26
C.T.H FANFIC ***sequel coming soon*** - - - When it came to certain things, Calum could be heartless. He rarely considered anyone but himself. No on...
8.4K 339 133
Luke Hemmings Fanfic. First one, so be nice. So....read it and stuff....please...? Beta: @hyppogirl
10.4K 320 54
Brianna Jones is 17 years old. With a depressing past and a hopeful future will she make it? When she meets this amazing boy, Luke Hemmings will she...