[Turning You] On!

By Thischickisbomb

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... More

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1
[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 3
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 10
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On! Chapter 18
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 20
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 26
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 29
[Turning You] On! Chapter 30
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 7

31.3K 365 15
By Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Round - Fat Joe feat. Chris Brown

 Chapter 7

Brielle

“Terry and Brielle” the teacher called out. Terry immediately began laughing. I shoved him in the shoulder before grabbing the tray and my sheet of paper. We were about to be horrible and Terry knew it especially after we had seen everyone else’s projects. Ours was complete shit.

We had completely forgotten about the project that was due between hanging out and just having fun. We were reminded yesterday when she informed us that we would be presenting today. Terry and I had made the food we were preparing in the class and then set out to come up with a song and boy it was way harder than we thought it would be. From our presentation you would tell that mostly everything was last minute.

I gave the teacher our flash drive so she could pull up our power point. She stuck the flash drive into the computer and pulled up our presentation on the computer and then displayed it on the projector. I inhaled a deep breath. I wasn’t one for public speaking and it always made me nervous no matter how many times I did it, especially when I knew that my presentation wasn’t up to par.

Terry began to speak introducing me and himself and then began presenting our power point and topic. He was a great speaker. Way better than I thought he would be. He had the funny side that always joked but he could be serious and it showed at this moment, but honestly I didn’t care how Terry presented I just wanted for this to be over.

After our presentation I began to pass around the food we made. “This is Lekbuchen, a very common desert made in German households.” He began. I was glad that he was basically taking over with most of the speaking. I guess he could tell that I was nervous about all of it and decided to keep me at ease.

“It’s basically just a sweet honey cake.” He added. I finished passing out the food and went and stood back by Terry.

 “You ready?” He asked quietly to me.

“As ready as I’m going to get.” I told him. We were about to make a fool of ourselves.

“Hitler was a bastard that made no sense” I rapped

“He killed a bunch of Jews over some bullshit. He wanted a race that was all the same. Blond hair blue eyes wasn’t fair game.” I was laughing and almost missed my part.

“He considered killing people to be fun. But he was mad cause he couldn’t get none.” I sang trying to hold in my laughter. “So hundreds of people dead for no reason.”

“Hey this guy should have been committed for treason. His solution was wack and his ideas were throwbacks. Someone needed to clean up their act.” Terry finished. I knew that my face was the darkest shade of red as Terry laughed. The class was laughing along with us showing that they clearly enjoyed our rap but that didn’t guarantee us a good grade. Our song made no sense and was horrible and I knew that the teacher would definitely see that.

We went and sat back down in our seats as she called the next group to come up to present. I was just glad that it was all over.

I was sprawled on the couch with my head resting on Terry’s lap, we were just talking about random stuff and he was getting a little personal.

“What do you like more about girls than guys?” he questioned.

“Why are you asking me this?” I asked.

“I ‘m just curious.” He replied.

“They are more gentle.” I began.

“So you don’t like rough sex?” he questioned. I laughed.

“I didn’t say that, but they are gentle at the right time.” I told him.

“Guys are gentle.” He said.

“They’re aggressive. I should know by how many guys try to grope me at our school parties and how they won’t take no for an answer.” I told him.

“Okay what else?” he asked.

“Girls know what other girls want.” I told him.

“You’re talking about head game.” He said. I nodded.

“I bet you a million bucks that my head game is better than any other girl that you have been with.” He said. I laughed.

“Too bad I will never know.” I told him.

“Yup, your lost.” He said with a smile.

“It’s probably nothing to look forward to anyways,” I told him jokingly.

“Oh so you got jokes?” I laughed

 “What else?” He inquired.

“You are a very curious person.” I told him.

“Well indulge my curiosity.” He responded.

“I’m attracted to them.” I told him.

“You’re not attracted to guys?” he asked me.

“Yea, but not to where I want to be with them.” I responded.

“So you don’t miss guys and what they come with.” I laughed at his attempt to censor what he said. This conversation was nowhere close to being even PG-13 so there was no need to censor anything.

“What makes you think I’ve ever been with a guy?” I told him

“You haven’t?” he asked completely shocked. I laughed.

“Yea I have, I was just saying.”

“Oh,” He got out. I chuckled once again. “Do you use strap-ons?” He asked

“I’m not a porn star Ters.” I told him.

“Oh so real lesbians don’t use those?” he questioned. I laughed. “Yea I never really got why they use those when they can just get the real thing.” He added. I laughed.

“Would you ever have sex with a guy again?” He asked.

“I don’t think so.” I replied. He asked no more questions after that. I was surprised that I could even talk about all this stuff was with him. I mean he was a guy and all this stuff was personal.

“We should have a sleepover.” I told him.

“What?” he asked shocked.

“We should have a sleepover,” I repeated.

“We are good friends B, but I’m not your girl friends. We are not watching chick flicks, painting nails, and doing facials.” He stated. I laughed.

“Of course not.” I assured him.

“So what are we doing?” He asked with an eyebrow raised.

“What we usually do with the addition of sleep.” I explained.

“You have clothes?” he asked.

“I can sleep in something of yours.” She said. He laughed.

“You’re serious aren’t you?” He asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I replied.

“I’m just saying.” He said. “let’s go find you something to sleep in.” He said as he rose up. I got up and followed him.

He entered a room at the end of the hall and I proceeded in after him. “I’ve never been in your room before.” I told him.

“You’ve never slept over.” He stated.

“I watched as he went through his drawers. He pulled out a black beater and some sweats and handed them to me. I began stripping my clothes and put on what he gave me. I rolled up the sweat pants in an attempt to make them fit.

“You change in front of me like I’m not a guy B.” Terry stated.

“Sorry?” I said. Maybe I was a little too comfortable around him.

“You’re a tease and you know it.” He said laughing.

“I am not.” I gasped.

“Yea you are. You know you’re beautiful and that your body is incredible.” He said. I could feel my face turning red. He turned around and began digging back through the drawers to hide the fact that he was laughing.

“Terry!”

“What?” he said turning around trying to stifle the laugh.

“You are full of shit.” I told him. He broke out into laughter. He could no longer try to conceive it.

“What?” he asked playing innocent.

“You were supposed to not laugh.” I told him.

“I’m sorry.” He said as he tore his shirt from his body. I couldn’t take my eyes away from the incredible body that he had. I mean his perfect sculpted abs went well with his amazingly tanned skin. He pulled his pants from his body pulling his boxers down a little. I turned my head. I probably appeared to be acting like a little girl.

“What was that?” he questioned.

“What?” I asked still not looking at him.

“That,” he said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I told him.

“Oh you know.” He said.

“No I don’t Terry.” I heard him shuffling. I turned around once I thought that it was safe to look at him.

“You like my body?” He asked causing me to blush. Why was I acting like this? I had seen guys naked plenty of times. It was nothing new for me. He chuckled.

“Come on let’s go watch a movie.” He said forgetting about it, which I was glad for.

I went and laid on the couch while he picked out a movie and inserted it into the DVD player. He turned off the lights and then made his way over to the couch.

“Scoot over,” He said as he laid down in front of me.

“Terry,” I whined. “I can’t see,” I informed him.

“Too bad.” He said. I slapped his shoulder.

“You are so mean.” I told him. I propped up on my side and draped one arm over his shoulder resting my head on my arm. He turned on his back allowing me to become more comfortable, so that I could just place my head on his chest, which is exactly what I did.

“What did you put in?” I asked him.

“Biker Boyz,” he replied. The movie was pretty good and I was enjoying it, but I was also tired and before I knew it my eyes had drooped close and I had fallen asleep.

I woke up with one leg draped over Terry’s body and my head lying on his chest. This was mega awkward.  We had made it to his bed, so I was guessing that he had moved us sometime during the night. I slowly began to retreat my leg, so that he would never notice it was on him.  I heard him chuckle as he grabbed my leg pulling it back.

“Leave it there,” he said.

“Terry,”

“Yea?”

“Why?” I asked.

“I want it there.”

“Why?” I repeated.

“Why so many questions?” I chuckled.

“Because I need to know the reason why you want me in this sexual position.”

“It’s not sexual.” He responded.

“Oh really?”

“Yup,” I draped my leg farther over his body and moved my body closer to his. I moved my leg so that it was over his groin. I shifted my leg and felt him began to harden.

“You sure it’s not sexual?” I asked laughing. He chuckled.

“It wasn’t until you made it that way.” He said pushing my leg off of his body and getting up. He walked into the   bathroom and seconds later I heard the shower cut on. I laughed.

I lay on the bed until he came out drenched in water with a towel around his waist. I stared at him; I couldn’t force my eyes to look away. He laughed as he walked over to his drawers and searched for clothes.

“You plan on spending the night again?” I asked.

“Do you want me here?” I asked sitting up.

“Depends, are you going to give me boners every morning without fixing them.”

“Do you want me to fix them?” I joked. He looked back at me with an eyebrow raised.

“Of course,”

“Well that’s too bad,” I said laughing.

“You’re a cold one”

“No I’m not,”

“You definitely are. What do you want to do today?” He questioned.

“Surprise me,” I told him.

“ok come on,” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs.

“Dad,” He called out. There was no answer. What was he doing? He pulled me to the back door and slid it open before walking outside.

“Let’s go swimming.”

“What?” I questioned.

“Let’s go swimming.” He repeated slowly.

“I heard you, I ‘m not getting naked“ I said noticing that all he had on him was a towel.

“You don’t have to. Strip to your bra and panties.” He said.

“Terry,”

“Yea,” he said. I paused. He turned away from me, removed his towel and jumped into the pool giving me a view of his ass.  His head came up for air.

“Come on,” He rushed me. I sighed pulling the shirt from my body. I removed the sweatpants and placed them on one of the lounge chairs. I ran getting a head start and then jumped into the pool.

 I came up and he was right next to me. I laughed, but had no clue what I was laughing at.

“Let’s play Marco Polo, you’re it.” He said. I closed my eyes.

“Marco,”

“Polo,” It came from right behind me. I splashed around wildly looking for the source, but I didn’t even feel him.

“Marco,”

“Polo,”

“Marco “

“Polo,” I swam to my side trying to get the voice, but once again I came up empty. I opened my eyes and he was sitting on the outside of the pool.

“Terry you are such a cheater,” I yelled oblivious to the fact that he was naked. He begun laughing.

“You are too, you’re the one who opened your eyes.”

“That’s because I was about to quit.” I told him. “Get back in the pool,”

“Come help me in.”

“Terry,” I said forcefully.

“Okay,” he said sliding back in.

“I used to be on the swim team,” I told him.

“Really?”

“Yea when I was younger,” I added.

“I’m pretty sure I can beat you.” He challenged.

“I’m pretty sure you can’t.” I said even though he most likely could.

“Let’s race!”

“I don’t want to embarrass you. You know how you guys get when a girl beats you in some type of sport.” I said trying to save myself from embarrassment. He chuckled and swam towards me.

“Or maybe you aren’t as good as you put on.” He said.

“Nope, I’m pretty good at it.”

“What else are you good at?” He asked. I could feel his legs brush against mine as we swam.

“A lot of things,” I told him distancing myself.

“Like what?” He questioned closing back the space. My back was against the pool wall.

“Everything,”

“Oh  really,” he said as he placed his hands on the edge of the pool. I nodded.

“We’ll see,” he muttered as he inched his face closer to mines. He lightly pressed his wet lips against mine. They were cold from the water temperature, but I could still feel heat radiating off of him.  He grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his neck as he kissed me harder. He lightly bit on my lip causing me to gasp and he took his chance. My mind swirled with emotions as my tongue swirled with his. I was kissing him back! Why was I kissing him back? I tightened my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper puzzled about why I was actually doing this. What I felt while kissing him was amazing and I had no clue why I was feeling it.

He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist causing my body to move closer to his. I moaned into his mouth once I felt the friction of his body against mine. I was lost in his kisses and I had no clue on how to get out.

I felt Terry’s hands began to make their way down to my panties causing me to pull away. “Terry,” I said as I grabbed his hand.

“What’s wrong?” I buried my face into his chest as I breathed heavily.

“We can’t do this,” He placed his hand under my chin lifting my face up.

“Why not?” He asked as he pecked my lips and then stared into my eyes.

“I’m not into guys,” I told him, but honestly at the moment I didn’t know what I was in to.

“You seemed pretty into it to me.” He said. I sighed.

“Stop holding back.” He told me.

“I need to go take a shower,” I said as I lifted myself out of the water and onto the side of the pool. He got out and followed me grabbing the towel that he had previously occupied.

I stood in the shower while trying to sift through my thoughts. Why did I enjoy kissing Terry as much as I did? They were amazing and they made me feel all warm. I didn’t want anything with Terry and I didn’t want anything  to be awkward between us. I mean I knew what Terry wanted and it was just sex. He was going to mess up everything between us by trying to get into my pants because if he became like the other guys who were always trying to hard it was going to push me away from him.

He should just be comfortable with Tanya. I mean everybody knew that they were fucking. Tanya had a big mouth and she didn’t care what everyone thought of her, so she made it known about who she was doing.

Although Terry was just trying to get in my pants it didn’t explain why I felt the way I did with him. I felt like I could tell him anything  and I thought that was only because I trusted him easily and he was easy to talk to, but now I was starting to think otherwise. There was a reason I enjoyed kissing him and why I wanted his lips back against mine.

 I sighed and ran my fingers through my wet hair before turning of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body tightly.

I walked out into Terry’s room and he was laying on the bed. He looked up as I walked into his room and he fixated his eyes on my body.

“Can I have some clothes?” I asked him.

“Yea, what you want?” He said getting up.

“Sweats and a t-shirt,” I replied. I watched him as he dug through his drawers and pulled out the articles of clothing. I grabbed them. I slid the sweats on under the towel  and the shirt over before tearing the towel from my body.  I threw the towel in the hamper and sat down on Terry’s bed. I tied my hair up with a scrunchie and then rested my head on his pillows. He came and sat down next to me.

“Terry?”

“Yea,” He replied looking down towards me.

“We need to stop kissing,” I told him.

“No we don’t”

“Yea! We do,”

“Why are you holding back?” He asked.

“Holding back what?” I replied.

“You know what I’m talking about B. Don’t play dumb.”

“I’m not holding back Terry,” I told him.

“Oh really?”

“Terry, I like girls. I’m into girls. I am not into guys, they’re not my thing. You are going to kill our friendship if you are trying to get in my pants.” I told him.

“You’re full of shit! Stop denying everything.” He told me.

“I’m not denying anything,”

“So tell me that you don’t feel anything when I kiss you.”

“I don’t feel anything.” I lied. “I should go,” I told him as I grabbed some of my things.

“I’ll come and get the rest of my things later.”

“Look, Brielle don’t leave.” Terry said whilst grabbing my arm.

“I don’t want you to leave,” He admitted. I sighed.

“I need to leave to go get some more clothes so I can spend the night again.” I said. He smiled.

“Come on, I’ll take you. You don’t have to drive.” I smiled.

“I like being just friends with you Ters,”

“We are just friends then,”

 Terry

 I pulled up to the address that Jace had given me; 3015 Rockingham Drive. I stepped out of my car locking the doors behind me and went up to the front door. I knocked and seconds later Jace came to answer.

“What’s up man?”

“None much, ready to take your money for this game. Your team is going to lose bro.”

“We’ll see about that,” He said leading me in. He flopped down on a couch with a big screen TV plastered in front of it.

“Get ready to say goodbye to your hundred dollars,” He said.

“Me and my hundred dollar bill will not be parting, but you should kiss yours goodbye.”  He laughed

I chewed on my fourth slice of Pizza, the game had ended and like I predicted my team won and Jace had to fork over a hundred dollars.

“So what’s up with you and Brielle?” he asked as we searched for something on TV to watch.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I can tell that something is going on between yall, which is hard to believe when I think of Brielle, but I can see it.” I laughed.

“Jace there’s nothing going on between me and Brielle,” I told him.

“Yall fucked,” He said. “I cannot believe Brielle gave in to a dude.”

“We did not have sex, last time somebody said that she wouldn’t talk to me so don’t go saying that shit.” I told him.

“You like her.” He concluded.

“Nah, we just friends,” I assured him.

“Uh huh alright friends my ass. Just remember you in the town of Lindsey and everybody finds out about everything.” He told me once again.

“Yea I know,” I said as I grabbed another coke and leaned back focusing my gaze on the TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 543 16
Clary's happy now that she will be attending the same High School as Her Bestfriend Simon. Jace the highschool player is rejected by her and furious...
43K 980 27
when destiny accidentally bump into kentrel at school but he bully her everyday after kentrell didn't know that's destiny was going thur things at t...
1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
1.7K 25 23
Clary Fairchild just entered her freshman year in high school. At the welcoming ceremony, she saw Jace Herondale on stage giving the welcoming speech...