The Secret of Lady Phantom

Galing kay therabbitanddog

Clare knows shes a "loser" according to the "Popular Crowd" but nobody knows the real her. Desended from the... Higit pa

The Secret of Lady Phantom
Me The "Geek" and Him The "Manwh**e"(also known as a PLAYBOY)
The Message
Mission Started
this continues on from mission started...
Who could it be?
What a peaceful day lets all avoid school!
NOO I GOT COREY AS MY PARTNER!
IF GLARES COULD KILLED I WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!
the HORROR of the mall
SAVED by my Friend from the evil Aunt!
Oh....so you made me run all the way for this!
Celebrties for some characters
Somethings in life just seem like they are just not worth it..for being an Agent
Guns,Killing,Blood Oh my!
(Part 2 Of)------>Guns,Killing,Blood Oh My!
Denies,Confusion(is love in thte air?)
Plans,evil intention and a whole lotta squealing
Revealations,pasts and (hehe)an old friend
HEHE little preview of next chappie
How to trash a Dinner Date and reason we needed those....stuff
Oh is that.....No it cant be!!!???
Completing a mission whilst starting another
Cupid team strikes (part 1)
Cupid Team Strikes Part 2
Past Secrets, New intentions and a powerful enemy
Chasing after the traitor
Nightie night and never wake up!
Keep on breathing....I can't live if you don't
I'm not dead you bloody idiots!(preview)
Corey gets agressive
Revelation

continues on from;Cupid Team strikes part 2:A tragedy strikes

118 1 0
Galing kay therabbitanddog

Clare's POV.

I took a sip of my green tea waiting for the action to start, but all I could see was too nervous teens in an awkard situation!! If they weren't saying anything it was time for plan B. I took out my walkie talkie making sure it was hidden behind the book I was reading moments before. I spoke in a low voice"ClareyBear to minions ClareyBear to minions commence plan B!" "Yes mam"they answered.  I rubbed my hand together hoping this plan could work. I bet right now I would make a great villian. My phone suddenly rung. I picked up. My eyes grew wide with terror as three words were spoken through the phone.

****************************************

Cassy's POV.

 I rushed to the cursed building I swore I never would set my feet in. I had already sent a text to have somebody else to replace me, the problem right now was more serious then a prank to get some friends together. All that was important right now was that the message did get through.

***************************

Clare's POV.

My feet pushed towards the building as fast as I could manage. The bad news struck me down like lightning. I felt my heartbeat's pace grow faster as I reached closer to the building. Could this be what it feels like to have fear once again in my heart. One of the many feeling I lost long ago.....

*******************************************

(Meh was gonna cut it off but you guys would murder me so continue reading fellow wattpad addicts mwuahahaha)

*************************************

Mystery POV.

The job was not finished. Not yet. The target could recover. So here I am sitting on a tree branch ready for my next plan and this time it would kill the target. Watch out Clare your loved ones are targetted. I jumped from my original spot and vanished.

************************************************************** 

Cassy's POV.

I arrived at the room.My eyes filled with tears. It was...

**********************************

Now I stop mwuahaha

comment to maybe change who is Injured ;)

Like a bossss..GUMMY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...
400K 6.3K 26
What he doesn't remember... she will never forget. "I'm going to tell you a story... And let me tell you now, it doesn't end pretty." Since the first...
149 5 14
INSPIRED by MAD TSAI's 'KILLER QUEEN' song! The story revolves around the most prestigious high school, also known as Juryious High School. This scho...
5.8K 318 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...