TARNISHING HER PURITY

Galing kay His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 10: The Party

2.1K 99 19
Galing kay His_Girl2000

Maze POV:

I don't really know why I agreed to go to the party with GD when I full on know that my parents won't allow it. But I kind of want to go to the party, I've never been to a party before and this seems to be the kind of party that I like. I don't like these foolish teenage parties where people end up pregnant and drunk and grind on random people, it's not really my style. People say it's probably because I have strict parents but to be honest even if my parents weren't so strict i would still hate such parties. That's just the kind of person that I am.

"Maze honey are you not going to school?" My mum asks me as she waltz into my bedroom with one hand on her hip. I sit up on my bed because she hates it when woman slouch.

"No mama I am going to school I was just meditating before leaving" I lie to her well I wasn't exactly lying because I was mediating on my thoughts but that's not the kind of meditation she likes. "Is there anything you'd like?" I ask her because mother never comes to check on me in the mornings.

"No I just wanted to tell you me and your father are going to your Aunt Kay's house her husband just died, we won't be back until Monday. Your brother will be here for you" she explains as she looks down at me with no sympathy on her face. Sometimes I wonder why our family members never want anything to do with us maybe it's because we are all so cold.

"Ok tell Aunt Kay I send my condolences" I respond then begin to pack my school bag then put on my jacket and shoes before beginning to walk out of my bedroom but my mum grabs my arm and stops me. "Is there a problem?"

"Do you plan on leaving the house wearing that?" She asks me as she examines my clothes. I look down and stare at my ripped jeans making me sigh, I don't even know why I brought these jeans if I knew I'd never be allowed to wear them.

"Mama I'm already late I promise to dispose of them when I get back" I say to her not really bothered to change my whole outfit again, it took me forever to get into these jeans.

"No point, half of the neighbour hood would have seen you in that already" she looks at me with disapproval then walks away. I throw my bag over my shoulder as I make my way down the stairs but only for me to make eye contact with my brother.

"What do you want I'm late for school" I sigh as I look up at him already knowing that he's going to say something that'll ruin my day like he always does.

"Don't think I'll be here to take care of you, I have plans to be with more important and fascinating people" he says as he gives me he's smug look. I roll my eyes at his stupid comment then grab an apple from the table and make my way to the train station. As soon as I got to the train station the train had arrived forcing me to jump into it before it left. To my surprise I manage to get in the same carriage as I usually get into and sit in my regular seat right in front of train guy who gives me a faint smile as usual.

I begin to look around the train out of boredom and I catch somebody's eye but he quickly puts his hood up when he notices making me kiss my teeth at him. I know it's Channing I mean he's hard to miss, he's tall, awkward and says he doesnt wanna be friends even though I know he does.

"Yo Channing!" I shout to get his attention, he looks up at me causing me to wave at him with a smile on my face but he doesn't wave back instead he looks away again. "Well I just got ignored" I murmur to myself as I feel the stares of the people on the train. They must think I'm crazy. I get up from my seat and make my way to him before removing his hood and looking him dead in the eyes.

"What part of I don't want to be friends with you do you not understand?" He whispers in my ear with a slight venomous tone. I push him away from him and he glances across the carriage, I turn my head to see where he is glancing but he pulls me into him catching me off guard.

"People who aren't friends don't do things like this" I say to him as I push him away from me, why is he acting so cautious? And why doesnt he have a bandage on his head? He's going to get an infection.

"Maze just stay away from me ok?" He sternly says then puts his hood back on his head and faces away from me. I sigh at his actions maybe because I was hoping that he'd greet me with open arms.

"I know we're not friends anymore but I was at least hoping we could be civil. I told you some deep stuff about me in order to comfort you not because I pitied you but because for some reason I felt as if I could trust you. I guess I'm a foolish person" I say to his back and wait to see whether he would respond but he doesn't instead he plugs in his earphones into his ears and crosses his arms. I move away from him with a frown on my face and I look up to see train guy staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed. He looks as if he wants to say something but he never does, I get off the next step feeling curious.

What was he going to say?

*****

School was boring since its Friday, I know Fridays are supposed to be the best since its the last day of school but for me they're the worst. For starters I don't have an English lesson on Friday so I don't get to see Mr. Kim, on Fridays Dre isn't in school because he goes for gymnastics training and on Fridays I realise that I have two whole days with my parents. Them draining me morally and trying to patronize me but luckily for me this weekend they are both out of the house and I'll be alone. I'm always alone anyways.

"Maze is that you? Of course it's you, who else smells like candies and a Church?" I hear GD's voice causing me to turn to my left, I hope he wasn't waiting for me to walk by on my way home because it's really cold out here.

"GD you shouldn't be out here it's too cold" I run towards him and quickly take off my jacket and put it around him. He smiles at my kind gesture then links arms with me as he leads me towards his house.

"Being blind has its perks, all your sense are amplified and pretty young ladies hand you their jackets" he smirks at me. He opens his front door and we both enter he's well decorated house catching me off guard, it was only yesterday that I mocked his bland taste. "I got my friends to do a little tweaking"

"Well it looks amazing" I beam as I begin to look around even more. He has amazing taste lots of colours and weird paintings but no pictures of him or his family and now that I think of it he never talks about his family.

"Look what I got for you" I hear him say making me jump on the spot. I turn around and see him holding a long red dress in his arms which looks more expensive than my house. "Its for the party tonight, I want to leave a mark on the host's mind" he grins.

"Its beautiful but I don't think I'll be able to attend" I sigh as I think about the fact that I don't have my parents approval nor will I ever get it.

"Maze you have to come I can't be on my own, I am just a blind man" he sighs making me feel bad. I look at the dress one more time and I think to myself, what harm will I do attending one party? I'm being a good Samaritan by helping GD have a good time. Do I even know how to have a good time?

"Where can I get changed?" I ask him and immediately a smile grows on his face. He throws me the dress and leads me towards an empty bedroom with a massive glass mirror. I take off my clothes and I stare at the red dress in awe, it's too beautiful I'm afraid I'll ruin it. I slip in the dress and it fits like a glove, I begin to admire myself in the mirror something that I have never done before. I've never looked at myself in the mirror before because I've never felt the need to. For once in my life I don't look like Maze the quiet girl from Church I look like Maze the adventurous and quite sexy girl.

"I wish I could see you in that dress" GD sighs as soon as I leave the bedroom. He too has changed into a black suit with a red tie matching with my dress. I link my arm with him and follow him out to the front of his house where a huge black limo awaited for our arrival. I truly feel like a princess. "Prepare yourself darling, tonight is going to a long night"

JB POV:

The house looks amazing, the boys have decorated it well with balloons on the ceiling and casino tables on othe floor. The theme of course is black and red my two favorite colours that describe me the most. We are all dressed in our best suits looking smart but whilst still armed with guns tucked in our belts and shoes. We're basically having a party filled with drug Lords and I just happen to be the biggest and baddest therefore I have lots of enemies but the one enemy that I want to see tonight better show up otherwise I'll look like a fool. I look around the room and it's filled with all my enemies, people who I have tortured and people who just hate me but still there is no sign of GD.

"How do you know GD will show up? What if he fucking isn't even in our area-"

"Then all of this would've been a waste" I cut off Namjoon who has been angry at the fact that he doesn't get to kill anyone. "Don't worry Joon soon you'll have the bloodbath you want" I smirk at him calming him down. I look up at the top of the stairs where the entrance is and I see a familiar face but what I wasn't prepared to see was the beauty standing beside him.

"JB we seem to have an issue" Bambam whispers in my ear as we both watch the two walk down the stairs. What is she doing with him? I make my way towards them trying my best not to kill anyone on the way.

"GD long time no see my friend lets talk" I say to him as I place my arm around his shoulder and drag him away from Maze who looks so confused. I'm going to kill him for laying his hands on her. "Take care of Maze" I whisper in Mark's ear as I walk past him and towards the bar.

"Don't you think you're overreacting for someone who is just a drug dealer?" He asks me catching me off guard. Wait he thinks Maze is a drug dealer? Why on motherfucking earth would he think that? "Well unless she is bigger than a drug dealer-"

"Just stay away from her, she isn't anybody important" I interrupt him with a stern look on my face but he can't see it so.

"I see I have pulled a nerve, that makes me even more curious. Well I see why you trust her she is very good with her act, she really does seem like a good innocent girl. Is that why you use her? Is she your best?" He bombards me with questions making me feel anxious. I look across the room and I make eye contact with Mark who furrows his eyebrows making me worry, I need to make my way to him.

"Listen mate old friend you've made a mistake coming back to my town and if I were you I would leave before you truly lose something important" I threaten him losing my patience. I turn around prepared to walk away from him but he grabs my arm and pulls me back with a tight grip on my arm.

"Don't make meaningless threats at me JB, I made you therefore I can break you and oh I will break you, I will find your weakness and make it known to all your enemies therefore everyone and I mean everyone will come after your ass... I won't have to do a thing" he whispers into my ear then let's go of me. My head begins to spin as the music booms into my ears and my thoughts run mad in my head. I begin to stagger towards Mark and the boys who look at me with worry in their eyes.

"Trent and Joon take the trash out, his presences is no longer needed" I state as I eye down GD from across the room. Instantly they both march towards him and grab him by the arms before beginning to drag his sad ass towards the exit.

"Hey hey what are you doing?!" I hear Maze shout from the other side of the room. She begins to chase after Trent and Joon forcing me to chase after her. "Hey I said stop he's-" I grab her arm and pull her in towards me as I place my hand over her mouth. She looks into my eyes and begins to breathe heavily, this was not the first encounter I wanted to have with her.

"Take her to the attic" I throw her into Yugyeom's arms making her open her eyes wide probably in shock. He looks down at her with worry in his eyes but then he notices I'm staring and changes his face. But it was too late, I had already seen the worry he has for her.

"Channing what are you doing?" She asks him as he drags her towards the lifts.

"Just shut up Maze" he tugs her into the lift and I watch the lift go up. What the fuck do I actually have planned for her?

"Go to her JB, she deserves an explanation" Mark states as he pats me on the back and pushes me towards the lift. I step in and make my way up to the attic trying to think of a way of letting her go without her calling the police.

"Channing why aren't you listening to me? Why won't you let me leave?!" She punches his chest but stops the moment she sees me. "You, what do you want from me?! I want to go home" she cries in her beautiful red dress. I wish I could tell her how beautiful she looks.

"This is your home from now on princess"

And at that moment I realised I don't want to let her go... not again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

41K 1.3K 34
(SMUT IN THE BOOK) Jinyoung was part of a big group in school their name Got7 their status THE BULLIES no one dared to come near them they bossed peo...
419K 28.1K 60
JJPROJECT / ❝don't think i'm ever unblocking you❞ the first thing park jinyoung promises himself coming back to school after summer break? never dat...
12.3K 905 15
[COMPLETED] "So close yet so far, I have him at the tip of my fingertips but he's still out of reach" "I see everyday, I want him, he is mine, no one...
20.4K 1K 31
When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho. But now, Youngjae live with a cold-hea...