His Possession✔

By snow_mountain

[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * ⚜⚜⚜ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possess... More

Prologue.
H.P- Part 1.
H.P Part 3.
H.P- Part 4.
H.P- Part 5.
H.P- Part 6.
H.P- Part 7.
H.P- Part 8.
H.P- Part 9.
H.P- Part 10
H.P- Part 11.
H.P- Part 12.
H.P- Part 13.
H.P- Part 14.
H.P- Part 15.
H.P- Part 16.
H.P- Part 17.
H.P- Part 18.
H.P- Part 19
H.P- Part 20
H.P- Part 21.
H.P- Part 22.
H.P- Part 23.
H.P- Part 24.
Extra.
H.P- Part 25.
H.P- Part 26.
H.P- Part 27.
H.P- Part 28.
H.P- Part 29.
H.P- Part 30.
H.P- Part 31.
H.P- Part 32.
H.P- Part 33.
H.P- Part 34.
H.P- Part 35.
H.P- Part 36.
H.P- part 37.
H.P- Part 38.
H.P- Part 39.
H.P- Part 40. ( END )
EPILOGUE.
Call Me Sir Is Out !

H.P- Part 2.

37.3K 968 513
By snow_mountain

HIS POSSESSION.
- first encounter.

Mikayla Johnson.

The drive home was silent. A very awkward silence that is, I refused to scream or fight because that only shows that I'm scared and weak. And I most certainly are nothing of those. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window, enjoying the scenery. I wasn't one to go out, party and those shitty things. I would always cage myself up in my room.

But i couldn't help but think about my mother and let a tear slip down my cheek. I was sitting in the passenger seat and the crazy main man or boss or whatever was sitting next to me. He glanced in my direction and took his hand, placed it over mine and lifted it to meet his lips. I took this opportunity to fully take his features in.

He had jet black sleek and silky hair that just made me want to run my fingers through them, his sparkling emerald orbs with a hint of honey made me weak to my knees along with his nice, sharp jawline that almost got me wet. Almost.

He was wearing a black tuxedo with a black button up shirt along with a black tie and black shoes. His hair was tousled and wild, making it obvious he had run his fingers through them many times. The way the suit clung to his body showed off every ounce of muscle he had, and he had ALOT of them. His biceps flexed when he kissed my hand, making me just want to yell out 'FUCK ME!'

"What was that?" He asked surprised as he shot me a wide eyed look.

"What?"

"You said 'fuck me' just a few seconds ago," he said with an amused expression and a eyebrow lifted.

Shit. I did not just tell the boss of some weird gang to fuck me..

"N-no I didn't. You're hearing things..." I tried sounding believable but failed miserably.

"Righhtt...." He dragged out sarcastically as he nodded slowly.

"WHO are you anyway?" I asked.

"Thats not of your concern," he stated with so much authority and power that it made me jump in my seat.

"My bad."

He didn't say anything afterwards, so we just sat in an awkward silence once again. I sighed and rested my head back, closing my eyes and enjoying the ride...

"Mom! What are you doing to her?!" I yelled at my father as a slap came to her face once more.

"H-honey.. go, run..." she trailed off stuttering as she began coughing out blood. My father heard that and started undressing mom immediatly. He ripped apart her dress, leaving her in her red, lacy underwear, which he later teared up too.

She was fully naked to him now.

"Momm..." I trailed off.

"GO!" She shouted.

"No. Let her stay, I want her to see what true pleasure is. Because she'll be experiencing this too one-day. Mikayla, watch me FUCK mommy senseless, okay?" Dad stated as a sickening laugh filled the room.

I couldn't move, I stayed rooted to the spot and my eyes glued to daddy.

He later removed his shirt, pants and boxers, making him naked as well. His member sprung up and he started grinding against mommy's woman parts. He then got hold of her knees and separated them, forcing them wide open so she was visible to him.

I immediatly closed my eyes, afraid of what I'm going to see next.

"NO! WATCH MIKAYLA!" daddy yelled at me, making me jump in my place.

"Noooo!" Mommy yelled. I didn't know what to do anymore. Should i look? Shouldn't I look?

"Micky, if you dont want this to happen to you.. You watch," daddy threatened.

I closed my eyes and the next thing I heard was the ear piercing screams that came from mommy. And then moans followed after. Father started groaning and then i heard the springs of the bed jump up and down.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed an ear piercing scream as i covered my ears and shot my eyes closed running straight out of the room into my own.

Daddy did this to mommy, he did it. He hurts her. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve this. She. doesn't deserve. this!

"Wake up!" I heard a masculine and dominate voice shout from next to me, shaking my fragile frame as he did so.

I took a glance from beside me and noticed that same main man from earlier laying in the same bed as me. My head was rested under his bare arm. He was fucking shirtless! And we were in the same bed! At least i wasn't naked.

"Are you okay love?" He asked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled and his eyebrows raised at my sudden tone.

I quickly got out of the bed and stood at the foot of it before he answered me, "Sleeping?"

"Sleeping? We were in one bed and i don't even know you! And to top it off, YOU'RE SHIRTLESS!"

"This is my bed," he said curtly.

I stole a quick glance at the alarm and noticed the time, '3:12 am' , so maybe he was sleeping. And it was his bed, but that didnt do him anh justice.

"How did I get here?" I asked looking at my surroundings. He was in a king sized bed with carpet flooring and very grand decorations. Things i couldn't afford by the slightest. Basically, it was magnificent.

"You fell asleep in the car, so i brought you to my room, layed you down. And from there i finished off some business, when i came back, you were still sound asleep. So i climbed in thinking that i most definitely won't sleep on the floor of my own house," he explained and i listened intensively all the while glaring daggers at him.

"So you think its okay to just climb into bed with a strange woman?"

"You're not strange. And remember who you're talking to, okay?" He demanded. I guess he got irritated at my tone, so what? They're all the same. All the men are. Selfish, ignorant, insensitive, arrogant assholes.

"And who am i talking to anyway? I don't know you!"

"Dwayne Marcano," he held out his hand for me to shake with a smile plastered across his face as he stared down at me. He had quickly made his way to me, without me even realising it.

I didn't shake his hand.

Instead, i took in his body, his well defined abs and that V line that lead to heaven...

"Done checking me out?" He asked with a smirk, clearly feeling good that he just caught me drooling.

"Changing the subject," I paused awkwardly, "Why did you take me from my family?"

"Are you sure they're your family?"

"Yes. You didn't have the right to take me from them," I replied with a frown.

"You want to go back? I could always ta-"

"NO!" I cut him off causing him to smirk again, "I mean, I'll just stay here for now," I paused, "Well? Why did you take me?"

"Your father owed me $200 000. He had 3 months to pay me, and he didn't. Instead he continued his life as if nothing happened. He had to pay the price. When he couldn't pay me back, I took you for his debt, as my possession," he explained once more.

"What?" I paused, "Me? Why?"

"You're mine now, understood ?" He asked, brushing his lips against my neck sending weird tingles up my body.

"I'm not yours. I am not a possession, understood?" I mimicked him.

"You don't have a choice, little one. You don't want your precious family to die, now do you?"

"Oh kill the son of a bitches for all i care. They deserves it."

His eye twitched and a scowl appeared on his gorgeous face. He for sure wasn't expecting that come back, well. There's more where that came from.

"It was him wasn't it?" He asked, eyeing me intently, "He did this to you."

"My father?"

"Yes. He hurt you, along with your brother, they caused..." He paused brushing the tip of his fingers along the bruises and cuts on my face and neck making me flinch, "...this," he sighed closing his eyes and fisting his hands at his sides.

I just nodded thinking back to ealier, what they did. A tear slipped down my cheek and i closed my eyes. Before i could take whatever happened next into account, I felt a warm sensation on my cheek.

I opened my eyes only to find Dwyane pulling away from my face to make direct eye contact.

He kissed my tear away.

"Better?" He asked with a small smile.

I smiled back and nodded, "Thank you,"

"For?"

"Saving me today..." I trailed off.

"Always a pleasure," he stated, "No-one will hurt you ever again love."

"Okay," I sighed with relief washing over me. He then moved closer and hugged me. Pressing his bare biceps around me, oh God.

I hugged him back, but not too tight, let's just say... just right.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"Dwayne Marcano?"

"I know that, but i mean like, why do you have your own men? A huge mansion? The latest phone? Why does everyone jump to your command or when they hear your voice? Why are you so rich? Why did my father borrow money from you? You're not just... some guy," I stated with curiosity swirling in my orbs as I stared up at him. Yes, i had to stare UP at him, he looks to be 6,4 or 6,5 and I'm just 5,2!!!

"Uhmmmmm..." He said as he scratched the back of his neck looking everywhere but me, "i-I own my own business?" He said with uncertantly and i already knew he was hiding something.

"And?"

"And? There's no 'and' dear, that's it. That's why I'm so rich."

"Yeah, so... what kind of business do you own?" As i said that, he seemed to tense up on me. He looked everywhere but me again and bit his bottom lip, making me wet almost instantly.

"You gonna answer?"

"Yes and no," he answered, "promise me you wont run or be afraid of me?"

I gasped, "You're a devil aren't you?"

He laughed, "Something like that."

Mmm, I see. Something like that hey... this hot man captured and kidnapped me, and yet I'm taking a liking to him. Wtf?

"Then why isn't your name Lucifer?" I questioned.

"Because I'm not him. I'm known for being worse."

I gasped and smacked his chest, causing him chuckle making his huge chest vibrate and shake. This man's body is like it was carved by God himself...

Yet his the damn devil.

Or worse.

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.2K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
2.3M 68.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
8K 276 23
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...
2.3M 71K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...