Assisting Miss Adams (GirlXGi...

By LBrooks23

~TeacherXStudent/ GirlXGirl~ Sam never had an easy life, and as she battles with the memories of her dysfunct... More

Chp. 1
Chp. 2
Chp. 3
Chp. 5
Chp. 6
Chp. 7
Chp. 8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 11
Chp. 12
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 15
Chp. 16
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chp. 22
Chp. 23
Chp. 24
Chp. 25
Chp. 26
Chp. 27
Chp. 28
Chp. 29
Chp. 30
Chp. 31
Chp. 32
Chp. 33
Chp. 34
Chp. 35
Chp. 36
Chp. 37
Chp. 38
Chp. 39
Chp. 40
Chp. 41
Chp. 42
Chp. 43
Chp. 44
Chp. 45
Chp. 46
Chp. 47
Chp. 48
Chp. 49
Chp. 50
Chp. 51
Chp. 52
Chp. 53
Chp. 54
Chp. 55
Chp. 56
Chp. 57
Chp. 58
Chp. 59
Chp. 60
Chp. 61
Chp. 62
Chp. 63
Chp. 64
Chp. 65
Chp. 66
Chp. 67
Chp. 68
Chp. 69
Chp. 70
Chp. 71
Chp. 72
Chp. 73 *BONUS CHAPTER*
The Wedding - *BONUS*

Chp. 4

261K 6K 5.6K
By LBrooks23

“Are you ready?”

I looked at Blair as I fixed my hair one last time, shrugging, “Of course I’m ready.”

She sighed, “Don’t worry, you look hot.”

I locked eyes with Blair who had the right amount of makeup on to make her eyes pop, and her shirt came down just enough to tease you. She actually looked pretty good too, but we were going to ladies night at Jinx, so looking hot was a must.

Plus I was nineteen.

We walked out of my room and I was annoyed that I wouldn’t be able to drive to Jinx in my baby. I loved driving my car, and honestly, girls drooled over it. It was a sexy car, and it attracted sexy girls.

But when Shawn drove me to the bar like I was 16 it was a bit of a mood killer.

Shawn looked at us, “You two look good.”

I smiled, and I could feel Blair nearly melt next to me, “Thanks Shawn.”

I rolled my eyes as I pointed to the door, “Let’s go.”

Shawn grabbed his keys as he looked at me, “Don’t get too shitfaced tonight, ok?”

I ignored him as I continued to think about what tonight might hold, and I was hoping it held a lot of alcohol and fun. I just wanted to forget about turning nineteen honestly, because I turned nineteen and I was a senior in high school. I had a hot history teacher that seemed to have weird little secrets and I was having a hard time erasing her from my mind. My birthday reminded me of how much I hated my parents, and how they had refused to call me ever since I moved out.

Even my dad.

Shawn spoke as he pulled up next to Jinx, “You ok?”

I nodded, opening the door, “Don’t forget to pick us up, ok?”

And I left him, walking into the bar that was already starting to fill up from the people. I heard Janis Joplin’s Piece of my Heart blaring through the bar as I made my way through the crowd, seeing Danna talking with a tall blonde.

I sat, Blair joining me as Danna noticed me, “Sam! Happy Birthday!”

I smiled, “Thanks, two shots of tequila for me and Blair.”

She poured as she spoke, “I’m glad you didn’t back out!”

I leaned forward, taking the shots and responding quickly before downing it, “I couldn’t refuse easy money!”

Then I downed the shot, feeling the cold liquid burn down my throat as I placed the shot glass on the counter, ordering my usual drink.

“I want my usual, two shots of Jack, not one, and whatever Blair wants.”

I turned around, scanning the room for any available girls that may want to hang with me and Blair tonight, although we were pretty young. I recognized some girls from my school who were also eighteen, and other unfamiliar faces.

Blair spoke, “That girl over there is checking you out.”

I glanced the way Blair had been looking just seconds ago, and I noticed a cute girl with midnight black hair and red lipstick. She was checking me out, and she really had no shame hiding it as she smirked at me and looked away.

And the games began.

I looked at Danna, “When can I kick your ass at pool?”

She smirked, leaning on the bar, “Better put your weed money where your mouth is.”

~ ~ ~ ~

I felt the pull of the alcohol as I leaned against the pool table, feeling the drunkenness wrap around me as I looked at the black-haired girl. She had joined me not too long ago whenever Danna and I had started pool, and she was obviously rooting for me.

She handed me her cigarette, “Here.”

I took it, looking into her light brown eyes and taking a drag before I took another sip of my Dos XX beer. I leaned towards her, smiling, “Thanks.”

Her hand was on my leg as I leaned in closer, feeling her lips brush lightly against mine as I prepared to kiss her. She was hot, and she tasted like cigarettes and Vodka, which was surprisingly a good mix.

Then she whispered, “It’s your turn.”

I pulled away, handing her my beer after I sipped it one more time, “Hold this real quick.”

I looked at Danna who still had one more ball before she had a chance to shoot the 8, but lucky me I was nearly finished.

I walked slowly around the table, smirking as I eyed Danna who knew I was about to school her once again. She frowned, “Sam, stop flaunting and take the shot already.”

I winked, “Don’t be a sore loser, D.”

She rolled her eyes as she smirked slightly, and I leaned over the pool table, giving her a good look at my ass. I was feeling good, and I was about to win my third round of pool against Danna and win a free night of alcohol.

Which I was grateful for because Blair and I had really racked up a decent tab tonight.

Currently Blair was making out with some girl on the other side of the room, completely distracted and drunk, which was ok. I looked down the pool stick, closing one eye as I focused on the 8 ball and held my breath, steadying the shot.

And soon the ball was falling into the pocket.

I looked up, hearing cheers as I smirked at Danna who was clapping too.

“Good game love,” she hugged me and kissed my cheek, “And happy birthday.”

I smiled, handing her the pool stick as I was handed my beer from the girl I had kissed just minutes ago. I mumbled, “What time is it?”

“Almost closing time babe.”

I frowned, finishing my beer as I looked at Danna and hugged the black-haired girl to my side, “Let’s take one more shot.”

Danna shook her head, “You’re breaking my bank, but ok.”

She poured three Vegas bombs, handing one to me and the girl that was holding me, and took one for herself.

“To a kick ass birthday!”

I cheered as we downed our last shot, and I held up my hand shouting in excitement. I looked at the girl with the light brown eyes and black hair, realizing I had never gotten her name. She smiled at me, “You’re so fucking sexy!”

I smiled, feeling pretty carefree as I pulled her into me, kissing her soft lips. I was feeling pretty good, and I was having a good time, and I had forgotten all about school, and Megan, and how fucked up my life really was.

She spoke into my ear, “Come home with me.”

She kissed on my neck and I closed my eyes, allowing her lips to travel along my skin. I really wanted to, the only problem I had along with me was Blair, who I had no idea where she was right now.

I whispered, “Ok.”

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket as I looked at the screen, realizing Shawn was calling me. I rolled my eyes, not really wanting to deal with him right now, but knowing I had no choice.

I held up my finger to the raven-haired girl, “Gimme one second.”

I walked over to Blaire who was nearly being molested in the corner, pulling her off of the random girl as she stumbled over her own feet. She groaned, “What the fuuccckkk, Sam?”

I responded, “Shawn’s here, and I’m sending you home with him. I’m going home with someone.”

Blair argued, “But I waaaant to staaayyy!”

I tugged her out the door and towards the parking lot, seeing Shawn’s black car come into view. I was pretty drunk, and carrying a very drunk Blair was really tough. I was glad she had fun though, but her night was over, mine wasn’t.  

I opened the back, passenger door as I helped Blair in, watching her lay down in the process. I spoke, “Shawn I’m going home with someone-”

And I stopped midsentence as I realized who was sitting in the driver’s seat, and I felt my heart drop in my chest.

I spoke, “Megan… where’s Shawn?”

She looked at me, exiting the car and coming around to help me with Blair, “He got sick on some food and asked me to come get you.”

I closed the door after Blair settled in the backseat, and I looked at Megan shaking my head, “No, like… why were you with Shawn?”

She studied me uneasily, “He asked me to keep him company tonight?”

I nodded, realizing all of the weird feelings were now crashing back over me like a tsunami. I combed my hand through my hair as I shrugged, “Just bring her home.”

“You’re not coming home with us?”

I looked at her uncomfortably, shaking my head, “No.”

She looked at me funny, and then back at the bar, “Shawn told me to bring you home.”

I held my hand up in a sarcastic motion, realizing I didn’t give a shit what Shawn said, “I don’t give a shit. It’s my birthday and I’m going home with who I want.”

She raised her eyebrow and she shook her head, “You’re coming home because that’s what responsible adults do.”

“Who are you? My mother?”

“Not quite, now get in the car, I have work tomorrow.”

I studied Megan, wondering what the fuck she was trying to do. Was she trying to tell me what to do on my birthday?

I rolled my eyes, “No, goodnight Megan.”

I turned away and she grabbed my wrist, pulling me back as she spoke, “Shawn wants you home, don’t you think you owe him a little bit of respect?”

I looked at her, realizing we were actually quite close at the moment. I knew I smelt like alcohol and smoke, and her blue eyes were studying me harshly. And for some reason, even though we were having words, I still felt the suffocating tension we had between us.

And I wanted to kiss her so hard right now.

I retorted, “Don’t you think you owe him the respect of telling him you hang out at gay bars?”

She seemed taken back at my comment as she leaned against the car, allowing me to see just how close we were. She tilted her head, “I was with my friend, that’s all.”

I shrugged, “Just saying.”

Then I felt arms wrapping around me and lips on my neck, and I knew it wasn’t Megan, so it had to be the chick from the bar. I watched Megan’s gaze shift from me to the girl and I could tell she was unsettled.

“Are you coming or what babe?”

I sighed heavily, looking into Megan’s disappointed blue eyes as she waited for an answer. I looked at the girl, knowing I couldn’t even introduce them because I didn’t know the girl’s name. I shook my head, “I can’t. I’m sorry.”

“Seriously?”

I ran my hand through my hair, wishing I didn’t have to do this, especially in front of Megan. I responded to the girl, “Look, I can’t. I had a good time with you though.”

She seemed pretty upset but then she looked at Megan and shrugged, “Guess you found someone hotter than me. It’s cool.”

Then she walked away, leaving Megan and I in awkward silence as I felt my skin grow hot. Well that was fucking embarrassing.

I looked at Megan, “I’m sorry…”

She laughed to herself, “It’s uh… its fine. Really. Now can you just get in the car so we can leave?”

I opened the passenger door with haste, realizing I was still pretty angry about her ruining my plans. It was weird seeing her here, and allowing her to see me this drunk, but oh well. I figured it was bound to happen sooner or later. It just happened a lot sooner than I had expected.

I looked back at Blair who was passed out in the backseat, knowing neither one of us were going to be attending school tomorrow. I looked at Megan uneasily, feeling as if I was being watched by my mom or something.

“So you’re nineteen?”

I sighed in annoyance, wishing she would’ve just stayed silent till we had gotten home, but of course my luck ran out. I nodded, “Yea.”

She looked at me as we stopped at a stoplight, and I recognized that confused look she had on her face, “You failed a grade didn’t you?”

I turned my head away from her, looking out the window and hoping if I didn’t respond she would shut up and get the point. I didn’t want to talk about this with her, it was embarrassing, and I didn’t understand why I cared so much over what she thought about me.

“Did you?”

I answered a little bit more annoyed than I had planned, “Yes! I fucking failed my sophomore year, ok? Just drop it.”

She resumed driving and she stayed silent for a little while. I felt bad for lashing out but she just wouldn’t stop asking. I don’t know why it aggravated me so much for her to ask me such a question, considering I told people that on a daily basis.

So why was it so different with her?

I rolled my eyes, realizing it didn’t matter why it felt so different with Megan, it didn’t matter. She was my stupid history teacher and soon to me sister-in-law or something. I mean, she was already keeping Shawn company on late nights, it probably wouldn’t be long till she moved in.

Oh now that would suck.

“I’m sorry.”

I looked at her as she glanced at me from the side, and for some reason I could hear the genuine tone. It wasn’t a forced apology to just lift the awkwardness out of the car, she really meant it, which was something I wasn’t quite used to.

I shrugged it off, “It’s whatever.”

She studied me further, and I could tell she was trying to figure me out. I was impossible to figure out, she would soon learn that, because I never let anyone in. I waited patiently for her next attempt to decipher me.

“So, can I ask you something?”

I leaned back in my chair, propping up my feet on the dashboard, “I guess, but I mean I’m not gonna answer if I don’t want.”

She responded, “Fair enough,” she took a left onto our street and glanced at me again, “Why are you so ashamed of telling people the truth?”

She pulled into the open garage as I looked at her with a grimace. I watched her curious blue eyes study me as she waited for an answer but I honestly didn’t want to answer it. It was a stupid question, and I figured it was asked to try and make me look stupid.

I got out the car and spoke, “Will you help me with Blair?”

She stood next to me, “Not until you answer.”

I looked at her, feeling a sense of annoyance rush over me as I stared impatiently. I knew she was serious too, which made it all the more worse, and I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the car. I shrugged, “Guess we’ll stand here all night.”

Megan crossed her arms, leaning on the car besides me and stared, and I felt something in me shift. Her gaze was luminous from the street lights outside, and I studied the perfect contours of her face as I continued to build a wall separating my feelings from her. She had no right to be asking me these questions, she was my teacher.

She sighed, “Still waiting.”

“You’re my teacher. I don’t see why just because you’re fucking my brother I need to suddenly tell you my life story.”

She made a weird face, and I knew I had been too harsh with my words. I watched as she uncrossed her arms, “For the record, I have not fucked your brother, and second, I was a family friend before I was your teacher.”

“You’re weird.”

“So are you.”

I squinted at her response, and I shook my head, “No, I’m not weird, I’m just different. You’re weird.”

She crossed her arms again, “You still never answered my question.”

I shrugged, “There’s a reason for that.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

She rolled her eyes, “Why are you so embarrassed to tell people the truth?”

I retorted sarcastically, mocking the tone in her voice, “Why does it matter to you?”

“It doesn’t, I’m just curious.”

See, she didn’t care anyway. I was right; no one actually cared about anything. That’s the whole reason I never told anyone anything, because they simply didn’t give a shit. And as I stared at Megan I knew I had my answer that would end this conversation once and for all.

“Well if it doesn’t matter why are we still standing here? I don’t let people in simply because I know they don’t give one fuck about me. They don’t care about the truth or what lies behind it. Your answer just proved that you’re just like everyone else. Just really fucking nosy.”

I knew the response was harsh, but seriously? I was drunk, annoyed, and horny and she was standing here acting like my mom by dragging me away from Jinx and then trying to probe around in my head.

Who did she think she was?

She nodded stiffly, “Sorry I asked then.”

She pushed past me, our shoulders brushing as I watched her walk inside my house. I rolled my eyes as I pushed on Blair, “Wake up.”

She groaned, turning over and nearly falling out the car. I was so done with tonight I just wanted to go upstairs and sleep. Megan had actually managed to pop back up in my life outside of school and ruin a perfectly good night.

She was lucky she was sexy.

I pulled Blair up and out of the car as she stumbled onto me, draping her arm over my neck as I held her around her torso. I led her through the garage and into the apartment as I guided her to my room and sat her on my bed.

She looked up at me, “I had sooo much fun tonight.”

I laughed sarcastically to myself, “Yea, well you missed the best part.”

I tugged off her shoes and pants as she lied on her back, laughing, “That girl bought me so much alcohol.”

I laughed again at her, realizing she really was shitfaced, “Blair, she was trying to molest you.”

“I know.”

I rolled my eyes, smiling as I pulled her up off of my bed, “Go try to throw up cause I don’t want you to do that in my bed.”

She stumbled to the bathroom, “I feel fiiinnee!”

Then the door slammed as I shook my head, changing out of my clothes and into comfortable pajamas. I had been buzzing when I left the bar but after seeing Megan I had sobered up quick, and now I was just plain pissed off.

How could I let her ruin my birthday?

I heard Blair puking as I shook my head, realizing she probably had a more memorable night then I had considering she didn’t even know about Megan showing up. I figured I could tell her once she finished puking up her guts.

I opened the bathroom door as I saw her brushing her teeth. I raised my eyebrows, “I thought you felt fine?”

She finished brushing and spit, “Well, I feel much better now.”

“I can imagine.”

She finished up and looked at me, “So, what was the best part of the night that I missed?”

I squirted the toothpaste onto my brush as I looked at her, “Guess who picked us up?”

“I’m guessing Shawn?”

I shook my head slowly, “No, Megan, and you were too drunk and passed out in the back seat to realize it!”

Blair’s mouth hung open as I began to brush and she spoke, “Holy crap. Wait, why did Megan pick us up?”

I shrugged, finishing up my nightly routine and responding, “Apparently Shawn invited her over for some quality time and he got sick, so he sent her to taxi us from Jinx.”

How did I miss that?!”

“Probably because you got so drunk you couldn’t even walk by yourself.”

She leaned on the counter and smiled, “Well, can you at least tell me what you talked about?”

I rolled my eyes, smiling because Blair was so nosy. I nodded, “In the morning, I’m exhausted.”

“You and me both.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 26.2K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
436 25 14
Megan had always been passionate about art, ever since she was a little girl. When she started college, she was excited to finally be able to take cl...
3.1M 93.8K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
209K 5.7K 31
Logan is a 17 year old who just started her senior year with her best friend Camren. The teachers see Logan as a class clown and trouble maker, the b...