Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Night 6 - part two

22.1K 671 658
By AbyssCronica

Trigger warning: there is some dub-con content and BDSM in this chapter. Nothing extreme, but read with caution, please.

*

«You.»

The commodore stepped in the mess hall and pointed at your figure, dining alone on a solitary table. As always.

As a recruit in training (second year, to be precise) you would have been expected to stand to attention immediately at the presence of an official. Some of your comrades had already jumped to their feet.

You just raised your head from the plate, chewing slowly. The man's eyebrow twitched but, for some reason, he decided to overlook your impudence.

«You've been summoned. Come with me.»

Without a word you stood, placing your tray on the cart before following him outside, the whispers of the other marines trailing behind you. They didn't bother to keep their voices low enough.

You were used to it. Not that you didn't try to fit in, at first. You just had awful social skills.

Every time you attempted to have a casual conversation, you always ended up talking too much or too little, or saying something that sounded perfectly normal to you, but had all your audience shut in an awkward silence. They didn't like you to eat at their table and they didn't like to pair with you during training, so you eventually decided to spare them and yourself some embarrassment and just be on your own. You could tell they were relieved.

Loneliness was nothing new to you, who grew up in a stinking orphanage, but it didn't help with your bitter personality, to the point you were often dancing at the limit of insubordination.

The commodore climbed the stairs to the last floor, then stopped in front of the door of a small meeting hall.

You blinked at him.

«Your presence is requested inside.» he dryly said.

Shooting him an uncertain glance, you opened the door and stepped in.

The captain of your squad was sitting to the desk and, in front of him, stood an extremely tall man. A man you hadn't seen in a year and a half, since you first set foot in the headquarter.

«Admiral Aokiji?» you whispered before you realized.

The captain slammed an angry punch to the table.

«Stand to attention in front of your superiors, girl!»

You gasped and, this time, you obeyed.

«See, this is what I was talking about! She doesn't respect authority, she doesn't care about team working, she barely even listens to orders!»

A cold shiver shook your guts.

You knew that was what people thought about you. Aokiji knowing you were that bad was not the same thing though.

«Arara.» he sighed, rubbing his neck «What about her marks?»

«Average.» the captain huffed.

Aokiji lifted an eyebrow.

«Even sharpshooting?»

«Bah, nothing special.»

«What?!» you suddenly blurted «I'm the best sniper of the academia!»

«SHUT THE FUCK UP!» the man barked, standing «You need to learn your place, girl!»

«But I beat all of my senpai* too, and you know it!»

«I know that challenge was not even meant to exist!»

«I know you watched them gangin up on me without doing anything!» you barked back.

He was about to get out of the desk but he froze the second Aokiji raised a hand.

«Arara, calm down. It seems we have a little problem here.»

«Yes sir: her.»

You pressed your lips together and lowered your head.

Aokiji's mouth twitched.

«I wonder what can be done about it.»

For a few moments the silence owned the room, then the Admiral shrugged.

«Fine. I'll take it upon myself to complete her training.»

The captain's jaw dropped.

You choked on your saliva.

«What?!»

«Yeah... I need a sniper for my next mission anyway.» he turned to you «Are you really that good with a rifle?»

You focused on swallowing in your dry throat.

«Hum... yes.»

«It's decided then. Pack your stuff, we're leaving. If you manage to take down those pirates from afar while I take a nap, I might as well keep you.»

You did it.

He kept you.

The thought of your first night on that ship slowly entered your mind as you listened to your breath in the dim light of the cabin.

What changed, after all? You were always tied down, ready to be abused, waiting for the same beast to come and feast on you.

And yet there was something completely different. A strange feeling of calm was keeping things still inside.

When the Kid Pirates took you prisoner, you were blaming yourself for being captured, alive. You further tormented your mind with the consciousness it was all on you.

The tortures, the threats, the humiliation. All your fault, all because you weren't good enough.

That was why no one, not even Aokiji would come to your rescue.

But nothing of that shit was messing with your mind, now.

Yeah, maybe you let the Kid Pirates capture you (although you were abandoned on a sinking ship by your "comrades"). So what? It was far too late to remedy it.

Someone did come for you. You owed your apologies for not even considering Koby and Helmeppo as friends before.

Honestly, there was only one person you had ever considered. You had ever seen.

Maybe a big part of your loneliness was on you.

That night, though, you had done the right thing. You couldn't blame yourself for the situation you were in, although you caused it.

It felt surprisingly easier.

Yeah, [Y/n], so much easier. Keep it in mind while Kid shoves his metallic arm inside you, I'm sure that will help.

The rain was still pounding against the porthole when the door creaked open.

Your stomach clenched immediately.

The big figure slowly stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

The very moment you were locked in the cabin with the red shadow, cold shivers ran down your spine.

DO NOT TREMBLE, [Y/n]!

Eustass Kid moved closer.

His aura was silent. And homicidal.

Your breath was not that steady anymore as you tried to keep your lips sealed despite your desperate need for air.

The captain lit up the candle on his desk, sending reddish glares all over the cabin.

He wasn't smiling.

«Apparently» he quietly said, startling you «something made you think it was okay for you to point a gun at Killer, on my ship. To point a gun at me.»

Sensing his face turning to you, you involuntarily averted your gaze.

«I strongly suggest looking at me in the eyes while I'm talking, birdie.»

You took a deep breath and obeyed.

The moment your eyes met his, your heart stopped.

They were not ablaze like you've seen them before. They looked dead. Everything in his expression looked dead.

Like that time he came back to the cabin after being away, the same day Jen died, and he almost unconsciously threw a dagger to your face.

I'm dead.

His eyes sharpened.

«You're not as afraid as you should be. Why?»

You opened your mouth but no sound came as you saw him sitting on the mattress, right beside you.

His weight made you sink toward him.

«Maybe you think I will be gentle. Is that so, birdie? Maybe you think I will be merciful because I fucked you once.»

His voice was plain, his words were cold. For some reason, they hurt you.

His hand pulled out the dagger from his belt and he lightly scraped the blade against your bare armpit.

A violent shiver shook you from the cold metal on your sensitive skin.

«Answer, girl.» he continued, observing the reaction of your body, almost in trance «Is that why you haven't pissed yourself yet?»

«I-I...» you gritted your teeth at how small your voice sounded «It's not the reason.»

«Then what is it?»

You searched for his eyes and pushed all your resolution to your mouth, then out of your lips.

«I had no choice. You know it. I... I know you fucking know it!» you growled. Your heart pumped a surge of rage in your veins «You know because you named Killer first, just a second ago! Before yourself. I dared to point a gun at Killer!» you tugged at the restrains on your wrists «Those were my comrades and I did the only thing I could do! And you're the fucking bastard who forced me! So let me tell you this, as long as I still have my lucidity: I accept it! I may cry, and scream, and lose my shit... but I accept anything you're going to do to me and I would do everything again!»

You pounded your head on the pillow in frustration when tears threatened to come out.

«I accept it...»

Were you talking to him or to yourself now?

Kid listened to your outburst without commenting. Then stretched his flesh hand and tore apart your pants, along with your underwear.

A broken gasp escaped your chest when the cold air hit you.

He threw his fur on the other side of the cabin and straddled you with a leap. The bed bounced.

His maniacal grin deformed his face, while red reflexes danced over his hair, goggles, scars.

You automatically tried to withdraw but the restrains on your wrists and ankles prevented it. You were completely, undoubtedly helpless. Under the Devil.

Kid made the blade glide under your tank top and the band around your breast, cutting it open with a fluid movement.

He licked his lips.

«Yes, birdie, you will cry. And scream. And beg.» he bent over until his sadistic grin brushed against your ear «You know, I'm dying to discover how many blades I can fit inside you before you split open.»

You felt like you we're going to puke. Your body was shaking uncontrollably.

«But!» he cheerfully said, lifting himself up «I've just thought about something else instead. Am I the fucking bastard who did that to you?»

He suddenly groped your breasts, his indexes (flesh and metal) toying with your nipples. The action caused your body to twitch violently as goosebumps broke all over your skin.

You shut your eyes and bit down your lower lip.

«I sank your ship. I took you captive. I fucked you. I broke your boyfriend's legs.»

«He's not... ngh... he's not my boyfriend.»

«Aw, isn't he? You didn't see how he paled when I told him how I was gonna fuck every bit of you tonight!»

You shot a furious glare at him.

«You fucking shit.»

«Yeah, that's who I am.»

He leaned over and bit your neck pretty hard before breathing in your ear once again.

«...and tonight you will beg me, and plead, and call me captain.»

«Go fuck yourself!» you barked

, trying to tilt your head away.

«I'd rather fuck you

Without losing eye contact, Kid smirked mischievously and traced your skin with his painted lips, down to your chest, your stomach, your lower abdomen.

«W-What are you doing?»

The words escaped your mouth before you could stop them, so you pressed your lips together and turned your face to the side.

«Not looking won't help you, birdie~»

He placed a light bite on your womanhood. Your legs gave a squirm but the chains held them spread open.

A deep chuckle rumbled in his throat and you choke down your sob in frustration.

Kid's tongue started to swirl around, focusing on the spots that would cause intense reactions on your body. He parted your outer lips with his fingers for better access.

Your jaws were cemented to the point it hurt, but you couldn't let out any moan. Your body seemed to have a will on his own though, squirming under Kid's touch.

You were expecting the pain to burst into the pleasure any moment now.

It didn't happen.

A tight knot started to loosen inside you, instead.

A sudden realization traversed your mind.

He wants me to cum. I'll be more sensitive then.

«Stop!» you cried, feeling you were close.

With his warm mouth down there, the redhead pushed you to the edge.

Then stopped.

«Since you asked.» he shrugged, licking his lips.

You blinked, in a puddle of sweat, confused.

You instinctively tried to close your legs to put back some pressure of your womanhood and maybe give you the final release your body was longing for, but the restrains prevented you once again.

«That's too bad.» Kid observed with an amused expression.

The frustration began to insinuate in the pleasure, which was now fading.

«What the hell are you doing?» you growled.

«Oh, this is nothing, marine girl.» he laid beside you, playfully letting his fingers travel on your naked body, your belly, your chest, your neck, then down to your lower abdomen, your thighs.

You couldn't escape his hand.

«We've got all the time in the world and I can do literally whatever I want to you.»

Without a warning, he rolled you to the side, which was rather painful due to the restrains, and sank his teeth in your butt.

A suffering yelp left your throat but Kid didn't release you until he felt the taste of blood on his tongue. After that, he let you spin back to your original position.

«This is for what you did tonight.» he sniggered.

«Go die, pirate scum!»

Eustass Kid rolled his eyes.

«You really never learn, do you?»

His devilish smirk soon entered his features. He brought his fingers inside his mouth, briefly sucking them.

«Let's try once again then, shall we?»

Your eyes widened as his hand approached your groin area.

«You weirdo!»

«This is not begging, [Y/n]. You can do better than that. And you will.»

He started to titillate you, and your body betrayed you almost immediately.

From his side, the pirate took his time to experiment the most efficient combination, with one finger entering you and the other focused on your clit or vice versa.

Your inside was still pretty bruised from the night before, but his latest actions made you lubricated enough and you didn't feel much pain with only one finger.

On the contrary, it sent a surge up to your core.

Sensing you were almost there, you tried to calm your trashing down, but an unwanted spring of your hips warned him, so he quickly removed his hand.

«Were you trying to cum on me? Sneaky bitch.»

He pushed his finger inside your mouth. You tried to bite him, but his metallic grip kept your jaw firm.

«Look at you, all blushing, sweat and shivers.» he cooed «This is fun. How long do you think you can handle it before you become a moaning mess?»

It took five more denials.

The redhead played your body like an instrument, stealing every bit of control you had over it.

He sucked, nibbled and licked wherever he could reach.

Every time you thought you could come with the next touch, and every time Kid managed to do stop just a second before than you needed. He would wait for your edge to fade, only to resume once again a moment later.

«Beg me, birdie.» he blew in your neck, his fingers moving inside you «Beg me from the bottom of your heart, and I may release you.»

If he felt it was taking too long for you to get farther from the orgasm, he would bit you, until you bled if necessary.

At some point, the pirate discovered you were ticklish and had his fun with it, forcing you to hysterical laughter during your torture.

In the end, though, he was always going back to denial.

After two hours of his non-stopping attentions (during which he left three times to release himself), it was painful just to try and keep your mouth and mind under control. You were so devastated you thought you could fall asleep any moment, but his hands, lips and tongue weren't allowing you.

«Please...» the feeble murmur escaped you when his fingers left your core one second too soon, once again.

«Finally!» he sneered, getting his face closer to yours «Come on. Ask me for more. Beg the man you despise.»

You shut your eyes and mouth.

Your body was a mess, covered in sweat, saliva and other fluids. Your brain was a mess as well, but it was time to force it to function, otherwise you were gonna break.

It hurt even to run energy through your synapsis.

Think, [Y/n], think. You can't endure much longer. I cannot move, so the only thing I can do is talk my way out of this. Or induce him to...

Wait. Kid had to release himself more than once.

Of course.

You were almost torn apart, but it was a game you both could play.

Your soaked eyes slowly opened.

His scarred gaze was blurred, but near.

«I want you.» you whispered.

His expression was froze.

«What?»

«I want you.» you repeated, struggling to keep your gaze on his.

Eustass Kid stared down at you, suspicious at your sudden change, but you lifted yourself as much as you could and rubbed your torso against his.

«And you want me too.»

The smile disappeared from his features.

«You're playing with fire, birdie.»

«Am I?» your voice was coarse, your breath unsteady «Tell me, Eustass, how did it feel last night, when you entered me? I mush have been tight.»

His metallic hand painfully grabbed your butt, slamming you against his body. You grimaced when the chains dug into your skin.

You had to swallow before continuing.

«You were my first. It hurt. A lot.»

«And it will hurt again. You're wrong if you think there will be any pleasure for you.» he hissed.

You locked your eyes with his amber ones.

Here it was again, the burning fire.

«I want you.»

Kid entered you with a violent thrust. And again. And again.

It was worst then the first time, because your lesions weren't healed.

Your chocked screams and tears deformed your grimace. You couldn't stop some shattered words to make their way out.

«Just... little... gentler»

You cursed yourself as soon as you heard them, but it was too late.

«Gentler? Your asking me for softness, now, marine girl?» he snarled, voice ragged.

Kid's metallic hand dived into your scalp, pressing your face against his shoulder.

But he slowed down.

When you registered it, you couldn't believe it.

He slowed down.

The warm blood invading your inside enhanced the lubrication, making the friction less unbearable. His following thrusts somehow started to awaken the denied pleasure accumulated in your lower abdomen.

Your suffering moans soon transitioned in trembling gasps as you sensed it building up in you.

Holy. Fuck.

The redhead noticed the change, though the sensation was driving him to his limit.

With a low growl, he tugged your hair, forcing your forehead violently against his, not stopping for a second.

The chains were deep inside your wrists and ankles now.

«Say my name.» he hissed in your face.

You furiously stared at him, gritting your teeth.

«Kid. KidKidKidKidKidKidKidKidKidKidKidKid»

He cummed inside you, the action finally triggering your own orgasm.

It was long and crushing, after the treatment you were subjected to, and left something bitter behind, like it wasn't enough.

But it had to be, for now.

The captain let your body fall back onto the mattress as you fought to catch your breath, features distorted for the pain.

You were so weak you barely realized when your restrains were removed.

As soon as you realized your freedom though, a jolt ran through your sore muscles and you curled on yourself, covering your body and rolling down the bed with frantic movements.

Your legs didn't support you and you tumbled, hitting the ground. The pain spread inside, you were not even sure from where.

«Damn. DAMN!»

You pounded your punch on the wooden floor, only worsening your ache.

Kid sat on the bed, a serious expression on his face.

You eyes darted up, filled with furious tears.

«What the fuck! What do you want from me?! You mess with my body, you mess with my mind!» you yelled, tapping your finger on your own temple with too much strength.

You stood again, forcing your shaky legs to work. The rage was blinding.

You threw yourself at him, slamming your forehead against his and sinking your nails into his shoulders. His metallic hand instinctively grabbed your waist.

«But you won't break me, Eustass Kid.» you hissed «I swear. So you better kill me now, because–»

His fierce lips muffled your words.

You tried to pull back but it was extremely easy for him to hold you in place.

He devoured your mouth and, before you could understand, your tongue was desperately fighting against his, your arms grasped around his neck.

It didn't last long.

Kid brusquely pushed you away, staring at you with rabid eyes.

«You are the one messing with my mind.» he whispered.

He threw you past him, on the bed.

By the time you were on your four, the pirate had already put his pants on and left the room.

*

*senpai = student/colleague with more experience

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 2.1K 38
As a woman who joined the marines at age 10, you've seen almost everything from the good and the bad and have met a fair share of pirates. An encount...
74K 3.6K 14
It was hard, going back being a marine. Several clinical examinations, both physical and psychological. All the lies. When Sakazuki ordered you to es...
157K 7.3K 22
Your best friend does not love you the way you love him. ~ouch~ Enter your ill tempered distraction. ** Modern AU ** I don't own the art on this o...
74.6K 3.8K 34
π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜“ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘩 π˜‰π˜­π˜Άπ˜¦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...