Karamel Kisses- (URBAN)

By treacherouus

Meet Milyon Washington. She's currently 18 and a senior in high school. Milyon don't have nobody but her cous... More

1. Money Problems
2. Interview
3. Unexpected
4. Secrets
5. First Night Out
Cast
6. Changes
7. Whatever It Takes
8. Consequences
9. Backfired
10. After math
11. Motivation
12.Bittersweet
13. What Happened?
14. Attacks
15. Stuck Forever
16. Both sides
17. Spilled Beans
18. All alone
19. Deadly
20. What's trust?
21. Friends...
22. A Night to Remember
23. Cold hearted
24. Dinner
25. Eye for an eye
26. Permanent Scar
27. Everthing's okay...
28. Mentality
29. Graduation
Epilogue
BOOK TWO- LIFE AFTER THE GAME
NEW BOOK ALERT🚨
Im officially back...

30. Done.

16.9K 577 789
By treacherouus

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Karamel Kisses is coming to an end at this chapter!!! ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

Quinton

"Just admit it. We have all the evi-"

"Then show us the muthafucking evidence bitch." I said cussing the detective out growing more angry by the second.

"Mr.Washington you have to chill." My lawyer, Asia said.

She was the same woman that was Karter nem personal nurse.

She shocked the hell outta me when she walked in as a whole damn lawyer.

I know her ass getting paid fasho.

"We have all the evidence in this folder." He said putting a Manila folder with papers inside on my table.

I sucked my teeth.

"Maneeeeeee-"

"Mr.Washington." Asia said giving me a warning look and I crossed my arms.

I'm ready to go.

"May I see your evidence sir?" She asked and he opened the folder.

It showed photos of me going inside and outside of the victim's house.

You can also see a gun sticking out of my pants.

I started snickering. I was high as hell that day.

"I hope you find this amusing because you're getting prosecuted to the fullest." The detective spat at me and I looked at him unbothered.

"Dassit? That's all you have on me?" I asked with an raised eyebrow.

"This is only a little squeeze of the juice. You just wait and see what we have in storage for you." The other detective said as they walked out.

I rolled my eyes.

"I wanna go home Asia." I said impatiently and she sighed.

"Quinton this is a murder case. You have to bare with me on this especially if they're saying they have a lot of evidence on you." She said and I threw my head in my hands.

"I wanna talk to Milyon." I mumbled and she shook her head.

"I don't think that's good right now. It's obvious you're stressed and when she found out about you getting arrested she didn't take that too lightly." She said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Ion like you." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Rather you like me or not I'm going to try my best to make sure you don't have to do any to a small amount of jail time." She said and I nodded my head.

"I can dig it."

One of the detectives walked back in, looking salty.

"Somebody bailed you out. You will have all the information regarding this case and where you stand." He said and I flicked him off before walking out.

"Aye Asia." I called out to her as we started to part away.

"Yes?"

"You promise to help me out on this?" I asked and she smiled before nodding her head.

"I will do my best to help you." She said and I smiled at her before walking out the building.

I trusted her words. She really seemed legit.

I made it to the front to see Karter and Milyon standing outside waiting on me.

Milyon was biting her lip and tapping her feet impatiently and Karter was looking at her annoyed.

"Well what's up wittit." I said and Milyon turned around before sighing in relief.

"Ima kill you." She said before hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Better hush before you end up getting prosecuted too." I said making her laugh.

"You good gee?" Karter asked and I sighed.

"Nigga I'm glad they didn't try to keep
me. Fuck that we need to get out of here now." I said and he nodded as we got inside of his car.

"Go to my main warehouse. Tell the whole gang to already be there my nigga. But drop Milyon ass off. Ion need none of the girls there." I mumbled frowning.

Milyon was about to object until I looked at her. She only sighed and turned back around.

She knew better.

I slumped down in my seat and sighed myself.

Can't believe this shit is happening.
**********************************

"So as y'all know I was arrested this morning." I said and they all nodded.

"There's a murder case being built against me...with the evidence they claim they have...ya boy might get put away." I said sitting down on my desk as the shit continued to sink in.

"Bro nahh you're not serious." Marco said shaking his head in disbelief.

"I wish this shit was a joke but gee something I did finally caught up with me." I said shaking my head, sighing.

"If you have to do time it won't be that much. I promise you that." Kaylen said and I sighed.

"Nigga this is murder. Ian gone get out until I'm fawty(40)." I said and he shook his head.

"Like I said. You won't be doing that much time." He said and Karter nodded in agreement.

I only shook my head. These niggas acting slow. This ain't robbery. This a whole damn murder case.

"How did you get caught? When the fuck did you do this shit?" Alex asked.

"That's what bugging me. The shit is 2 years old. And I don't know how these muthafuckas found out." I said sighing.

"I got an motive." Dominic said and everybody looked at him.

"James. This nigga been really quiet and to himself lately. And now all of a sudden a damn 2 year old homicide comes blowing up in yo face? Right after he came and visited you here. He's the reason behind this shit." He said and I shook my head.

"How the hell he found out though?" He asked and Dominic sighed.

"You said he came here right? To your main warehouse? Nigga...whoever was here with you ain't really with you. Whoever was here sold you out or was already working for this nigga. You got a leak in your business." He said and I closed my eyes.

Everything this mane said just made sense.

"Nigga you smart." Kaylen said rubbing his beard and I laughing a bit.

"Well one thing fasho. We gone find out who this snitch is and we gone take care of James. But if this shit still blows up in my face I need three muthafuckas to promise me something." I said standing up straight before turning to Marco and Alex.

"While I'm gone y'all to take care of this business. This is OURS. Don't let this shit go downhill while I'm gone ight?" I said and they nodded.

"You know we gotchu you big bra." Marco said and I nodded before turning to Karter.

"You. Ima be gone nigga. Ima need somebody to look after my damn sister while I'm locked up. I know you're the person she's going to run to and depend on the most when this shit happens. Can I trust you? Can you take care of my sister without hurting her?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"I gotchu and I got her. That girl is my heart in human form I swear ian lying. Ima take care of her fasho you don't even have to worry about that shit." Karter said and I nodded.

"And you might be locked up. But I won't. Marco nor Alex won't. Tyree won't be locked up. Brandon nor Dominic. Nigga she got a pack of brothers that's going to be standing behind her. And if Karter hurts her in any type of way we gone handle that. I know I am anyways." Kaylen said and I nodded my head sighing.

"Y'all my boys man. Y'all know that?" I said and they laughed while nodding their head.

"Mane that day when we all first met. Everybody was ready to fight I swear." Kaylen said, making us laugh.

"I wish I was there. Because imagining y'all ready to kill each other is just hard to believe bruh." Dominic said and we laughed.

"We were about to have a whole shootout in the hospital gee." I said as we continued to laugh.

"It's crazy how far we've come." Karter said and I nodded my head.

"I wanna stay like this....y'all the family a nigga never had." Alex mumbled and I grinned.

"We're in this shit together forever my nigga." I said and everybody laughed and nodded their heads in agreement.

These folks right here is really my family. My damn brothers. If shit turns left on me I hope they really hold down the spot until I bounce back.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Milyon

Karter room door opened before he walked in.

"Hey baby." He said kissing my lips and I smiled.

"Hey you. So is you're going to tell me what y'all discussed in the meeting today?" I asked and he looked at me before sighing.

"We gotta discuss something." He said before sitting down beside me, in his bed.

"What is it?" I asked sitting up, hesitantly.

The way he was looking at me had my heart racing...oh no. Is he about to break up with me already!?

"Now Milyon I know we just got together and shit but-"

"What did I do?" I asked as my lips started quivering. Ian wanna hear shit else.

"Huh?" He asked confused with an raise eyebrow and I looked down.

"I thought things were perfectly fine in between us. Why you wann break up?" I mumbled and I heard him laugh.

"If you let me talk you'll see that's far from what I'm about to say. The complete opposite." He said still laughing and I sighed in relief.

"Why would you even think that?" He asked and I shrugged, looking away.

"The way you was acting last night had me convinced-"

"Milyon." He said sighing before grabbing me.

"I told you that was some other shit ma. It had nothing to do with you." He said and I nodded my head.

"Then what is it?" I asked and he looked like he was thinking for a minute.

"Quinton probably gone be locked up for a minute for murder and to make sure you're straight I want you to come back with me to New York. You had to make an decision anyways so let this be your decision. Plus he recommended me to look after you even though I was gone do that anyway." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Quinton's going down for murder?" I asked as my throat started to hurt.

"Baby he gone be ight you-"

"Where's my phone?" I asked standing up and walking over to the dresser.

"What you need your phone fa Milyon?" He mumbled.

"I need it to talk to Quinn he can't just leave me out like this." I said still looking for my phone.

"Milyon-"

"Karter help me find my phone." I said and I heard him walking over to me.

"We can-"

"You're about to help me find it?" I asked turning around quickly and he shook his head.

"Then leave me the fuck alone." I snapped before looking again.

I didn't mean to do that but I can't help it. I'm panicking. I need to talk to my brother.

"Milyon he gone be straight on gawd you know he is stop tripping I said we can-"

"Karter if this was your brother about to get locked up you would've been right with him as we speak so leave me alone." I snapped at him and he immediately mugged at me.

"I've been off my medicine too long because I almost told yo bitch ass something." He mumbled to himself walking out the room and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"My bitch ass? MY BITCH ASS? Says the nigga who got a bad phone call and was acting like something was stuck up his ass for the rest of the night!" I retorted back as we walked inside of the kitchen.

"Milyon ian about to argue witcho ass bruh you doing too much damn Quinton know what's going on when you're living this lifestyle you're acting like he's your innocent luh baby or something shut the fuck up and quit going off on me." He said calmly looking at me and I frowned.

"Ian doing allat I just wanna call and check up on my brother. What I can't fucking do that? Ian babying him or anything like that I've been used to this type of stuff since he's been doing it all his damn life it's just the simple fact the shit he's been doing had caught up with him which have never happened before so I need to see how he's doing!" I said trying to reason with him and he shrugged.

"I honestly don't give a fuck. Go call your damn brother. Go play captain save a murderer." He said and he only made me more angry.

"Don't call him that you slow ass faggot. You fucking kidnapper!" I snapped at him and he grinned.

"I wish I never saved yo retarded ass from the club that night that's fasho. Now look at me. Dealing with all yo issues. Dealing with brothers going to jail, death fathers-"

"Shut up." I said walking away.

"Rape Victims." He said completing his statement and I stopped in my tracks.

"Did you really just go there?" I asked as my voice broke and walked back over to him.

"Yeah I did." He said carelessly shrugging while typing on his phone.

"I hate you. I can't stand you!" I yelled at him and he frowned at me.

I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "You better let me go Karter." I said calmly looking at him and he shook his head.

"Ian mean that shit you're just ticking me off bruh." He mumbled.

I yanked my arm out of his hold before slapping him across the face. "I don't care how mad I fucking made you, that don't mean bring up what happened to me! Looking at King is enough. Every time I see him I see the scared little boy that was under the bed watching me get raped!" I yelled as tears ran down my face.

"Maneeeeeee how the fuck did we even get to all of this? Look Milyon, I want nahh I need you to come to New York wimme. Quinton will be okay. I was trying to tell you instead of calling him we can go to y'all house and see him. So y'all can talk in person." He said and I nodded my head before hugging him.

"I'm sorry for going off on you." I mumbled and I looked up to see him grinning.

"I'm very used to you and your attitude baby." He said before kissing the side of my head.

"Karter. You brought up some medicine. What medicine?" I asked and he looked away.

"What's up Yonnie!" Dominic said as he and Brandon walked inside of the kitchen.

"Hey you two." I said softly looking at them.

"We'll talk about that later." Karter mumbled and I nodded my head.

"Hey Milyon And Karter." Tiara said walking in with Tyree.

"Wassup wittit." Tyree said nodding at us and I couldn't help but smile at him.

He's growing up more and more everyday.

"Meonnnn." King said happily with his hands up and I laughed before getting him out of Kaylen's hand.

"Hey Milly. How you been." He spoke and I smiled.

"I've been great. Other than your brother keep making me cry I'm good." I said being petty and I heard Karter smack his lips.

"Aye nigga don't be in here making her cry. I done warned yo ass." Tyree said making me and Kaylen laugh.

"What yo little ass gone do?" Karter said flicking him in the head.

"You'll be amazed." He replies and Tiara grinned.

"So Yonnie you're coming back with us?" Dominic asked and everybody looked at me.

"Yeah she's coming." Karter answered for me and I frowned at him.

"I didn't say I was coming." I mumbled and he looked at me before shrugging.

"Kidnapped you once, it wont be hard to do it again. Especially after I go down on you and-"

"Ayeeeee man keep that shit for y'all when y'all alone we don't wanna hear that." Dominic said covering his ears, making us laugh.

My phone started ringing and I went to Karter's room to answer it.

When I found it the number was unknown.

"Hello?"

"One down. And another one soon. How many to go? Tell them to back down while they can before this shit gets real." A man said before hanging up the phone.

I quickly ran back into the kitchen while everybody looked at me in confusion.

Karter's here. Tyree and Tiara here. Kaylen here. Brandon and Nic here. King is here.

"Where's Nunu? Tori? Alex,Ari and Marco?" I asked anxiously and Karter walked over to me.

"Who was that on yo phone?" He asked and I quickly shrugged.

"I don't know but I know it got something to do with what's going on. He said one down and another one SOON. Quinton's going to get locked up so who's next?" J asked as tears got in my eyes.

"Nunu and Tori is in Tori room. They're here with us so it's somebody else." Kaylen said and my heart started to beat even faster.

That only left my best friends and my brother. Alex,Ari and Marco.

"Karter we gotta go." I said and he nodded as everybody stood up.

"NUNU! TORI!" Brandon yelled for them and they quickly came in the front room.

"What? What's going on?" Nunu asked.

"Stay here and watch the kids. Some shit going on and we gotta go." Karter quickly said and they nodded.

"Tiara can I trust you here by yourself." Kaylen said, squatting down.

"Yes sir. I won't do anything like that again. I had got somebody else hurt in the process." She said lowly before looking at me.

I gave her a soft smile.

"Plus she ain't doing shit like that while I'm here." Tyree said and Kaylen nodded.

"Milyon I need you here." Karter said and I quickly shook my head.

"Them are MY people we're looking out for. I'm going to make sure they're straight I don't wanna hear it." I said seriously and he looked at me before nodding his head.

"Lets go" He said and we all started walking out.

"Nunu, Tori make sure y'all strapped." Kaylen said as we walked out.

"Yonnie you make sure yo ass stay covered ight?" Dominic said as we all walked towards the stairs.

"I will." I said, nodding my head.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alex
I was at my apartment, looking for my phone. The shit kept ringing but I couldn't find it anywhere.

"Goddamn boys probably hid my shit again." I mumbled annoyed.

It probably was Ari calling me. She's at Marco nem house.

I'm here with the boys and they bad ass are giving me a headache.

"Dee and Ant bring y'all ass in here!" I yelled and they quickly ran to my room.

"What?" Anthony asked and I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Y'all had my damn phone?" I asked frowning and the both of them quickly shook their head.

"Maneeeeeee I know y'all lying. Where my shit at?" I asked and they looked at each other before laughing.

"We don't have it Alex." Domencio said, putting his hands up.

"Im about to whoop y'all ass in the minute." I said threatening and Anthony sighed in annoyance.

I'm tired of his ass.

"We don't have it nigga damn." He said frowning and Domencio gasped.

"Oooohhhh he said two bad words! Anthony you're about to get popped." Domencio said before laughing.

I face palmed myself. I gotta stop cussing around them.

"Don't say them words anymore Anthony you know better." I said calmly and he nodded his head.

"Sorry Alex."

"Your phone is in between your mattress inside of an small box, in the hole we carved and stitched up in your bed." Domencio said lowly and I looked at them like they were crazy.

"What in the fuck? What the fuck made y'all...how the fuck did y'all know how to....maneeee GET YALL ASS OUTTA HERE!" I yelled annoyed and they laughed while running out.

I wonder do Kaylen want anymore kids?

I removed the comforter off my bed and looked around for the hole.

I saw the square shaped stitched hole on the side of my bed and shook my head.

"I bet Luca crazy ass taught Domencio how to do this shit and now he's teaching Anthony." I mumbled as I pulled it apart before grabbed the small box with my phone inside.

I was shocked to see all of the missed calls I was getting back to back.

Something's wrong.

Milyon started calling me once again and I picked up.

"Why you wasn't answering your phone? Where you at? The kids with you? What about Ari and Marco?" She said quickly and I quickly walked back to the living room to see the boys on the couch eating luchables and watching Paw Patrol.

"I'm at my apartment with the boys. Ari and Marco are back at the house. What's good?" I asked touching the Glock on the side of my waist.

"Somebody's targeting y'all. Whoever behind Quinton's getting locked up is coming after somebody else. They called my phone and told me and Karter nem was already with me which left y'all." She said and I nodded my head.

"Ight I'm on my way to Marco nem. Y'all be there too." I said before hanging up.

"Put on y'all shoes." I said and they jumped up.

"Ooh where we going?" Anthony asked just as the front door was kicked in.

Shit!

"Come on!" I yelled grabbing them and running towards the back.

I closed and locked my door before running to the window. I'm glad I'm on the first floor and not too high from the ground.

"A-Alex what's going on?" Domencio asked scared as I put them on the edge of the window.

"This jump ain't far at all. Jump now." I said and they looked at me before jumping out the window.

They landed safely except Anthony, who started cussing about his leg.

My door was kicked in just as I jumped out the window.

I picked the both of them up before running away from the apartments.

The boys started screaming.

"I got y'all I got y'all quit screaming they'll hear us." I said as I got my keys out and clicked the doors unlocked.

I opened my door before throwing them in and hopping inside of the driver seat.

Damn I left my phone.

I was kind of relieved though. It's good to know my sister wasn't the damn target. I wish it wasn't  me though man goddamn.

I swerved away from the apartments as I tried to focus on the road.

"Alex my leg hurts!" Anthony yelled.

"What's wrong wittit!?" I yelled back as I saw them following us.

"Nigga I don't know!" He yelled back and I frowned.

"Shut the fuck up and put on y'all seat belts." I said swerving through cars.

They were shooting at us and I cussed.

"Shit shit shit I need my damn phone." I said panicking. My glock must had fell out since I was ambushed and needed to get out the apartment with the boys safely.

I saw I was coming into traffic and I quickly sped through it.

The cars that were following me got hit by multiple of cars and big ass trucks.

"We got they ass!" Domencio said happily and I sighed in relief.

Ima drive around for a while to make sure ain't nobody following us before going to the house.

I can't bring this shit to them.

"My leg hurts!" Anthony said for the millionth time and I turned around to look at it, and it was only a small as scratch.

"Nigga I'll smack-"

"Alex watch out!" Domencio yelled right as a big ass truck hit us.

Everything went blank.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Milyon
"He said he was going to meet us here but it's been a whole damn hour something's wrong!" I said panicking as we drove out to Alex's apartment.

We gave it some time for him to show up but he never did.

"Everything's going to be ight baby just chill." Karter said more to himself than me.

He was trying to convince himself, I just know it.

Now I'm really panicking.

Ari is at the hotel and are calling us nonstop. Marco made her go to the hotel because he didn't want her around this, nor by herself. Especially because she was pregnant.

Karter tried to make me stay as well but we were about to argue and he said fuck it.

We all pulled up to the apartments and my heart started racing.

A lot of policemen were outside.

We hopped out of the car.

"Aye you!" Marco said running up to a random old lady.

"W-what happened?" He asked hesitantly as she wiped her eyes.

"I was outside and saw and heard everything. A young man with two small boys were getting shot at and jumped out that window. He managed to get into the car and leave but they followed him. Next thing I know I hear nothing but loud crashes up the road." She said and I covered my mouth.

"We gotta go." Karter said as I stood their froze.

Pleaseeee don't let nothing happen to Alex.

"Come on Milly." Marco said grabbing my arm as we all got back in the car.

"They gotta be at the hospital." Karter said as we drove towards the hospital.

His phone started ringing and it was Gio.

He didn't try to answer it.

"Don't you think you need to answer Karter?" I asked and he quickly shook his head.

"He probably want me to come over and help him with something he can wait." He said quickly.

"Maneeee if something happened to Alex, Ionno how ima act. Not to mention his damn twin sister is worried and pregnant. And I'm the one that gotta take care of her....I need a blunt." Marco said in the back seat.

"I gotchu fam." Dominic said, pulling out a pre rolled blunt.
************************

"Did a Alex Miller get checked in today?" Marco quickly asked the nurse as she quickly typed on her computer.

"Yes he is in room 220." She said and we nodded before walking away.

"At least he's not in the ICU." I mumbled and they nodded in agreement.

"We been in and out the hospital for the last few weeks. I'm growing sick of it." Kaylen said, rubbing his face.

"Nigga yeen lying." Karter said.

We all got off the elevators and made our way to his room.

"My leg still hurts!" Anthony said sitting on top of an annoyed Alex, while Domencio laughed.

He had a few scratches on his face and his left arm was bandaged up.

"Thank God!" I said wiping my tears before rushing over to him, and hugging him.

"I'm alright. Y'all straight?" He asked and I nodded.

"So you got into a wreck? Dassit." Marco asked and he nodded his head.

"Them muthafuckas came to my apartment and shit." He mumbled annoyed.

"And they made me hurt my leg!" Anthony said, making us laugh.

"You're the idiot for trying to land on your legs when we jumped out the window. You ain't Spider-Man stupid." Domencio said laughing.

"Well I'm glad everybody straight. Lemme call yo damn sister. She over there about to go in labor early." Marco mumbled before calling Ari.

"Mane this shit is fucked up. Then it's my "father" behind this shit. Y'all need to hurry up and off his ass." Dominic said irritated.

"Oh trust me we will soon." Karter said and they nodded.

"So this where y'all at?" Gio said lowly, making everybody jump.

"On some real shit, no disrespect bruh but you reallyyyy gotta stop popping up like that." Brandon said, holding his chest.

"Pops what you doing here?" Kaylen said while giving him a bro hug.

"They came and were shooting." He said and that's when I noticed he was looking spaced out.

"Wait you was shot at? By who?" Karter asked frowning.

"Aye was Mama with you?" Kaylen asked as Gio closed his eyes.

"They scared her. She had an heart attack."

"Fuck! Is she straight? She's good right?" Karter said panicking as Kaylen stood there silently.

"She died on the bad impact. It was like her fragile body couldn't take it. They took my love away from me." He said shaking his head and I gasped, covering my mouth.

"Y-you're lying. I know you're fucking lying don't play like that Gio!" Kaylen said as tears streamed down his face.

"Who are y'all beefing with now?" Gio asked looking at Quinton.

"We're not sure who's after us sir." He said looking away.

Kaylen quickly walked out of the room and Karter left as well.

"I will...I will be back." Gio said before walking out as well.

"This shit can't be happening. Not Mama Montgomery." Brandon said wiping his face.

"I need to find Karter." I said before I felt somebody grab my arm.

I turned around and it was Brandon.

"He and Kaylen left out for a reason. Leave them alone." He said sternly and I shook my head.

"I need to be there for him."

"And I understand that Milyon but you don't understand. These folks Mama just died. I'm telling you, you don't wanna be around them right now. Especially Karter. I don't know about Kaylen but Karter's been off his meds for awhile. There's no telling what he'll do if you even blink at him the wrong way. Just leave him alone." He said and I wiped my eyes.

"But I know how it feels to lose a mother. It's not good." I said and he nodded his head.

"You'll be able to comfort him. Just not right now. I'm about to go check on Gio. Dominic and Marco come on." Brandon said and they quickly looked at him.

"Mannnnnn this mane wife just died...Gio is one scary muthafucka why you can't go by yourself? This nigga son was Luca and he raised Karter and Kaylen. Ain't no telling what his ass will do." Dominic said and Marco agreed.

"I say we let his ass cool off too." Marco said and Brandon smacked his lips.

"Mane bring y'all pussy ass on."

"I ain't no pussy I'm just not trying to get shot but fuck it. If something happens to me just now my babymama is all for domestic violence." Marco said as they walked out of the room.

That left me, Quinton, Alex, and the two younger boys.

They were busy watching paw patrol on the tv so they weren't paying attention to us.

"Milyon I need to talk to you." Quinton said as I sat down beside Alex in his bed.

"You know I'm probably about to get put away...I was on the phone with my lawyer not too long ago and she told me that shit is looking really tight for me so I'll be going away. I don't know how long. But this shit right here? I don't want you apart of it." He said and I nodded my head, wiping my tears.

"Every time something goes left, it turns right. Why?" I said emotional as Alex rubbed my back.

"That's how it is when you live this type of lifestyle." Alex mumbled and I shook my head.

"Give it up then. Look at us. People we care about keeps getting in the crossfire and getting hurt. What if you died in that car wreck? Quinton what if Luca killed you instead of only hospitalizing you? What if Tyree was killed when he was kidnapped? What if somebody's getting killed right now as we speak? That's too many what ifs! We are all capable of doing something better with our lives! I know we are." I said.

"You're right." Quinton mumbled as I looked at him.

"We have more than enough money to start our own businesses and shit. Risking everybody life ain't worth it anymore." He mumbled.

"So we did all this shit for nothing?" Alex asked in disbelief.

"Nahh we got where we wanted to be. It's time to let this shit go." He mumbled.

"...you're right. We have kids to deal with. They can't be going through this. It was hard for us when we were growing up. It shouldn't be the same for them." Alex mumbled.

I smiled at them proudly.

I just hope I can convince Karter nem as well.....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1 week later

Karter
"Hey...you're still not talking?" Milyon said sitting in my lap.

I only shook my head.

"Well everything's packed...we'll be leaving to New York soon." She said and I nodded my head.

"I know you're not okay but I wish you will talk to me....I need your unwise words to tell me everything will be okay." She said sadly and I only looked at her.

When I found out my mama was really dead I went to the mental hospital and checked in for only two days. I couldn't stay there long because it's annoying.

I'm back on my meds and I'm fine but I'm not. Ian speaking because I don't want to say the wrong shit right now.

I looked at Milyon as she was staring at her lock screen. It was her and Quinton.

He just got locked up yesterday and she finally agreed on coming to New York wimme. He talked her into it. He know I'll keep her safe.

They gave him 15 years but with our connections he'll only have to do 7. Better than 15 right?

Marco, Alex and Ari are staying here. Quinton had terminated his drug organization and from the inside he'll be making moves to owning his own businesses.

Milyon been talking to me about leaving this shit alone as well.

At first I tuned her out. But now that I think about it, I should let this shit go.

This shit left me without my mama. There's no more to it......

"I'm leaving this shit." I mumbled and she quickly looked at me.

"Y-you talked." She said and I smiled at her.

"I'm going to Gio and tell him I'm out of this shit. We're still going to take care of James though. But I'm out. Everybody's leaving this shit alone." I said and she smiled at me before hugging me.

"I'mtwoweekspregnant" She said quickly and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're what?" I asked a bit confused. I could barely figure out what she was saying.

"I'm two weeks pregnant..." she said lowly, looking down and I smiled widely.

"You're having our child? You're fucking having my baby!" I said happily.

I know for a fact it's mines because I'm the only one she's been with in two weeks.

"You're not mad?" She asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Baby I'm happy as hell." I said before sighing.

I thought about what I gotta deal with when I get back home  though....this shit is crazy.

"Aye y'all ready?" Brandon said as he, Kaylen and Dominic  picked up our packed cases.

"Yeah we are." I said and they stopped and looked at me.

"I'm glad you're back to yourself nigga." Kaylen said as they walked out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Milyon
I told Karter to drop me off and I will meet him at the airport. At first he was hesitant but I reminded him I'm not going anywhere.

He dropped me off at Cici's pizza where I was eating the buffalo chicken pizza.

I looked as they brought out the cinnamon rolls.

Tears quickly pricked my eyes, as I thought about Quinton. He supposed to be over there or sitting right across from me.

"Hey...what's your name?" I heard an familiar voice ask.

I looked at to see a sad looking Alex.

"My brother don't like me talking to boys." I said and he grinned.

"Boy why is you talking to her? She don't want you." Ari said laughing as she and Marco walked over to us before sitting down.

"This is where everything started falling into place." I said wiping my eyes as Ari fanned her own.

"Man when I met you I didn't think none of this was going to happen." She said as her voice broke.

"We came so far." I said before hugging her.

"You stay in touch with me. Okay?" She said and I nodded my head.

"So did you tell Karter about y'all baby?" Alex asked and I nodded my head.

"How he take it?" Marco asked grinning.

"At first He was confused but he was happy. He's very happy about it." I said and they all laughed.

"I told Quinton. He's happy for you as well." Marco said and I smiled.

My phone dinged and I looked down at it.

Small eyes💓 🔐 -baby you gotta come on now.

"Well...it's time for me to go." I said sadly and Ari hugged me again.

"We'll be visiting you soon shawty." She said and I nodded my head, wiping my own tears.

"You're ready ma?" Alex asked standing up and I nodded my head.

He was taking me to the airport.

We got in the car as he drove off.

He cut on the radio as lil Bibby x Kevin Gates We Are Strong came on.

I smiled to myself. This is Me and Quinton's song.

"Tell Dominic I'm the damn godfather I'm tired of his black ass saying he is." Alex said and I laughed.

"I gotchu." I said still smiling.

He drove passed our school and my heart started to squeeze.

"Everything worked out in a crazy way." I mumbled and he nodded his head.

"You remember what I told you right? As friends or more I still want you by my side. I'm glad you're still here with me." He said and I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course I am. You're Alex. The new boy from the south." I said as he smiled.

I noticed the road we were on and he slowly drove past the wide opened area.

The area where Sincere Night once stood.

"That club had a major impact on my life." I said mumbling.

"Hell yeah...Chelsea had you stripping and shit." He mumbled, as we laughed.

"What was yo stripper name anyways?" He asked and I grinned to myself.

"Karamel Kisses."

The end.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yup y'all read right! Karamel Kisses is finished!😭😭

This chapter actually made me emotional because the book had such an impact on me.

I know y'all hate that it's the end of this book but for any questions regarding this book, feel free to pm me. I will reply!

How do y'all feel?

Go read the epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

133K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...
210K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...