Something Only We Know ✔️

By GoldenCalypso

||Completed|| Love is not an open door. Love is not a game. Love is not a fairytale. When the game of love le... More

Something Only We Know
Special Attention
Dedication
Prologue
Introduction:One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
fire
sleep with me
hulk's daughter
chocolate on my lips
who are you?
keep your eyes on me
why do you have to sing?
the piano
life at risk
one last time
just a wind
his heart
secret for secret
sleeping beauty
something nice
a promise
naughty
neverland
happiest
waiting
that promise
hurt
everything
adrian
erase
thank you
me and you
stay
sweetheart
fear
this
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Eight

258 35 15
By GoldenCalypso

~Pinterest

Serena

The next evening, sharp at 4 pm I found a BMW parked in the front yard of the little house thatI lived. It was a bright cream, sort of butterscotch with marvelous headlights.

"What the hell!" Gemma was gasping as she almost threw herself at the brand new car. I even recognized that my mother fell in love with the car.

"Hey are you ready?" It was Adrian's sweet masculine voice approaching my sight. He was dressed in ripped jeans and his perfect abs were quite visible under his white shirt.

"Is this your car?" Gemma was blurting as she caressed the door of his BMW.

"Yes ma'am," he responded meekly.

Well, I did not like his car much. I even had an Audi last year so it was no big deal for me but Gemma did not know that. It was a secret that my father and I knew. After the fire incident, I sold my car because I was forced to act poor.

"Are you gonna come?" Adrian was interrupting my daydreams.

"What?" I asked.

Gemma was beaming at me.

"Go on sweety, hop in the car..." she was blabbering again. My poor mom.

As soon as I got in his car, I was stupefied. This was how I went for the disaster last year. I was not sure if I was doing the same mistake twice.

"Are you cold?" Adrian asked me.

"No." I grumbled.

"You seem pale and cold." He remarked as we drove.

"Why are you doing this for me?" I asked him, "you know that I'm not into guys. Why do you invite me home?"

He was noticing something.

His blue eyes were bigger under his confused eyebrows and I was starting to get nervous.

"Miss Waltz, I am very certain that I'm taking you home to tutor you since your house lacks space for both of us." He exclaimed.

"Oh." I felt offended.

Wait till I show you my real house, I told myself.

Adrian drove us to a quite lane and made his BMW park in front of a large gate.

Automatically, the gate opened and we were in his enormous garden. It was not a garden, it was more like the moor you had in 'The Secret Garden."

We had to walk a distance to reach his house; a beautiful three storied flat. His parents must be waiting for him, I thought.

When we entered the house, someone who was short and chubby, with red hair and happy eyes greeted us. She must have been Gemma's age, yet she did not resemble Adrian. Perhaps, Adrian's father must have been handsome.

"Mrs. Reece, meet Serena Waltz. Is my room ready?" Adrian asked the lady.

"Yes, sir. I got everything ready. If there's anything you need, just call me." Mrs. Reece reminded Adrian and ushered us to his room.

His room, was spacious. It was utterly beautiful. His bed was like a royal bed. Everywhere there were lights, on the walls, on the ceiling.

But most of all, there was a cupboard of books.
I didn't expect Adrian to be a book lover like me.

The floor was carpeted with fluffy wool and it felt great sitting on it.

"Are you sure the floor is okay for you?" Adrian kept asking as we began learning and tutoring.

"I can set a table..."

"No its fine." I said, almost too immediately. I was starting to like the floor, I mean his bedroom floor. It was finer than my own bed.

"Okay. That will be fine with me." He said trying to stop laughing.

Ten minutes passed and I had all my suns correctly done. Adrian was pleased at my work.

"You genuinely are a born genius. At least you showed me that you are. I'm very happy." He said.

"We aim to please, Mr. Rivers," i nudged him lightly.

"Don't copy quotes from The fifty Shades. I've already read the trilogy, Miss Waltz." Adrian murmured unexpectedly.

I was shocked.

"Was that your mom?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Mrs. Reece, is she your mom?"

"Nope, my parents are living in San Francisco. They don't often visit me. Laura or Mrs. Reece has been with me ever since I can remember." The perfect boy was telling me.

We stared silently for a few minutes.

"Adrian, are you sad?" It was the first time I meant something in years.

Adrian was surprised.

"What do you mean, Serena?" He was asking me.

"Don't try to hide. I know that it is hard." I admitted, honestly.

"You are very observant. Can I ask you something?" He was requesting.

I thought for a second.

"Sure." I said.

"Why do you hide who you are?"

I was numb at his question. Had he known who I was?

"What do you mean?" I asked, stammering.

Adrian was looking straight at me.

"Why do you hide yourself in that shapeless baggy sweater. And your hair, Why do you hide your face with it? Why do you always wear a hood? I need to know."

Oops, I was caught up.

"Tha-that's my affair," I managed. "I don't like to say."

"Okay."

I stood up to leave.

"Are you going already?" Adrian began, "your tutorial did not end, yet."

"I'm not feeling well," I said half the truth.My lower abdomen was starting to get stiff and numb.

"O-okay. Will you come again tomorrow?" He asked.

"No Adrian, I won't be coming. I think I won't need tutoring anymore." I grumbled, hastily trying my best to walk away.

Suddenly my belly ached and my instincts warned me that I was with one kidney and that I did not have my medicine for the last 24 hours.

Which was super foolish of me.

I felt my legs go numb, my heart racing and my head dizzy.

And I fell, unconscious.

But I before I passed out, I felt strong hands catch me.

Vote, vote, vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 3.4K 47
"Hey!" "Hi!" "Do you know something?" "*giggles* how can I know if you don't tell me." "Your writing sucks!" "WHAT!!" "..." "HEY! WHAT DO U MEAN MY W...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
7.9K 1.8K 43
Freedom comes at a price and a young Earthal princess must live the life of somebody else, even if it means facing evil threats and impossible odds. ...
6.6K 266 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...