Assisting Miss Adams (GirlXGi...

By LBrooks23

~TeacherXStudent/ GirlXGirl~ Sam never had an easy life, and as she battles with the memories of her dysfunct... More

Chp. 1
Chp. 3
Chp. 4
Chp. 5
Chp. 6
Chp. 7
Chp. 8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 11
Chp. 12
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 15
Chp. 16
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chp. 22
Chp. 23
Chp. 24
Chp. 25
Chp. 26
Chp. 27
Chp. 28
Chp. 29
Chp. 30
Chp. 31
Chp. 32
Chp. 33
Chp. 34
Chp. 35
Chp. 36
Chp. 37
Chp. 38
Chp. 39
Chp. 40
Chp. 41
Chp. 42
Chp. 43
Chp. 44
Chp. 45
Chp. 46
Chp. 47
Chp. 48
Chp. 49
Chp. 50
Chp. 51
Chp. 52
Chp. 53
Chp. 54
Chp. 55
Chp. 56
Chp. 57
Chp. 58
Chp. 59
Chp. 60
Chp. 61
Chp. 62
Chp. 63
Chp. 64
Chp. 65
Chp. 66
Chp. 67
Chp. 68
Chp. 69
Chp. 70
Chp. 71
Chp. 72
Chp. 73 *BONUS CHAPTER*
The Wedding - *BONUS*

Chp. 2

350K 7.2K 10.2K
By LBrooks23

The blaring of ZZ Top on my alarm clock awoke me, and I allowed the song to play as I forced myself out of my bed. I groaned at the headache that pounded through my skull as I opened my eyes to light coming through my window, knowing today was my first day of my senior year. Honestly, I could give a shit about senior year right now by how tired I felt.

So I crawled back into bed, mumbling, "Just a few more minutes..."

Then my door slammed open, causing me to jump up as I gazed at Shawn in horror, "Wake up! You have school!"

My heart hammered as I held my chest in shock, "Shawn, you scared the shit out of me."

He smirked, "Well it got you out of bed, didn't it?"

He walked out of my room then, leaving me alone to listen to my early morning rock and get dressed for school. I tugged on some jeans and a loose gray T-shirt, realizing I could give a shit what I looked like. It was before noon and before noon I could barely function.

I heard Shawn call out, "I made you coffee, but I'm leaving!"

I hollered, "Kay bye!"

"Don't skip school today Sam, I'm serious!"

I rolled my eyes as I heard the front door shut. He couldn't tell me what to do, I was almost nineteen years old. I was an adult.

Besides, it was wrong to skip the first day of school, but you could skip any other day after that.

I walked into the bathroom, fixing my long blonde hair and applying not too much makeup, but just enough for it to be noticeable. As always, I looked hot, and knowing I would be a senior, someone every underclassman looked up too, made me excited. I had no worries, just pass the tests and get the hell out of there, easy breezy.

I poured my coffee, mixing it and walking around the house while I made sure I got everything. It was the first day, so I figured all I needed was a pencil right? Ok, maybe I would need a notebook too. I shoved my things into my black Jansport booksack and continued to sip on my coffee, thanking Shawn silently as I did so. Coffee was going to be my best friend this school year considering I had to wake up before the damn roosters.

School started way too early.

I realized I was going to be late if I didn't leave so I packed my coffee in a to-go cup and headed downstairs, coming face to face with the absolute love of my life.

My jet black '69 Camaro.

I smiled as I gazed at it, knowing this was my pride and joy. Although I absolutely loved the car, and I mean I loved it, I hated all the memories it held.

I opened my driver door, throwing my booksack inside and taking a seat, remembering how long it had taken me and dad to completely renovate this thing. The car was old, but everything in it was brand new thanks to me and my father who spent years tearing out the old and rebuilding it to brand new.

It was a classic, and it was given to me for my 16th birthday after me and my father had worked on it since I was 12 years old. When we first started working on it I would sit there and watch him while he worked on the engine, order new parts, rip out the old interior, and completely remodel it.

It had been my grandfather's car before my dad's, and then my dad passed it onto me.

I cranked it up, feeling the purr of the engine as I revved it, hearing the growl echo through the garage Shawn and I shared. I backed, switching the gear shift and turning out of the parking lot of the apartment complex and heading to school.

Today was starting off great, and I was going to make it to school right on time.

Then I heard my phone buzz in my pocket and I answered, "Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you!?"

I frowned at Blair, wondering why she was so uptight, "I'm on my way to school?"

I heard her breathing heavy on the other line, "Did you forget something important?"

I looked around my car, not getting what the fuck she was talking about. Why did she always have to speak in riddles? I rolled my eyes, "No? I mean I have my booksack and stuff-"

"You forgot me you dipshit!"

Holy shit, I forgot to pick up Blair!

I screamed into the phone, "Fuck!"

I pulled into a parking lot, peeling out as I made a U-turn and headed towards Blair's house in a state of mania. I hadn't realized we were still on the phone until Blair shouted through it at me, "You're such a cunt, Sam!"

I growled into the phone as I shifted into a higher gear, "I don't have to come get you, you know? You can walk for all I care!"

"Get your ass over here you bitch!"

I screamed, "Fuck you! You better be ready when I get there!"

I clicked the phone off and threw it on my passenger seat, speeding down the long stretch of road and almost hitting 75. This car really had some power behind it.

It was the main reason I loved it.

I punched the radio on as it resumed to the same old station I always listened to that played classic rock 24/7, and Motley Crew blared through my speakers. How could I forget my best friend on our first day? I really was a horrible person.

I cursed to myself as I nearly drifted into her neighborhood and pulled into her driveway, horning loudly. She came rushing out the house, flicking me off in the process as I threw my passenger door open for her.

She climbed in and I readied myself for her to tear me a new one.

"You're a cunt."

"I brought you some coffee."

She looked at me and then took the coffee out of the cup holder, sipping it, "Ew, this is nearly black. That was for you!"

I rolled my eyes, "You're so unappreciative. First I break like, thirty road laws to come here and get you, then I offer you my coffee and you still bitch?"

She shoved my head as I pulled out of the neighborhood and sped towards school, knowing we were going to be about ten minutes late. She sighed, "Well, this day started off right."

I looked at her with a sideways glance, frowning, "You act like we missed half a day."

She rolled her eyes at me, "We're going to miss the homeroom you dipshit, you know, the part where we get our SCHEDULES?"

She shouted then, and I laughed slightly, "You're so uptight."

"And you're so irresponsible, so embrace it."

I pulled into the parking lot of the school, sliding right into a space and getting out of my car, realizing we could still both make it to homeroom if we ran.

But it was too early to run, so I shrugged off that thought.

I locked my car, walking side by side with Blair as she tried to rush me, "Come on Sam, we need to get to homeroom."

I rolled my eyes, "Blair, it's not that big of a deal."

We walked into the school and I realized the hallways were empty, so I figured everyone was where they were supposed to be. I headed upstairs towards my homeroom, knowing Blair was going to part from me soon to go to hers.

She looked at me, "I hope we have at least one class together."

I retorted, "I don't, I see you enough as it is."

Once again Blair's manly shove forced me to lose balance and stumble down the hallway. I turned around, ready to yell at Blair when I heard voices in the hallway.

"This is your classroom, Miss Adams."

I recognized that voice all too well, and I knew Blair did too as we mumbled together, "Shit."

Principal Douglas.

Blair pulled me into another hallway as I staggered behind her, trying to avoid getting in trouble on our first day back. Blair cursed, "Sam, thank you, really, for making us late."

I looked at her, whispering harshly, "I made us late? Why do you have to live out in the fucking sticks?"

She made it to her homeroom door, which was actually down the hallway from mine as she shoved me in the shoulder. She muttered, "I'll see you later."

I flicked her off before I made my way down the hall and up to my homeroom door, attempting to let myself in and realizing it was locked. I cursed, and then I realized there was a paper taped on the door reading, Craig's homeroom will meet in room 210.

I rolled my eyes, realizing that was back the way we had heard the principal, I was just hoping he was gone by now.

I walked coolly around the corner and made my way to the designated room, hoping that my homeroom wouldn't be completely quiet when I walked in. I knew I was walking in late, which meant all eyes would be on me once I walked in.

I made it to the room, pulling on the door and letting myself in, only to come face to face with my homeroom teacher.

His arms were crossed as he looked at me, along with the rest of my homeroom class, "Glad you took your time getting here."

I looked at him with a playful expression, "Craig, you know how I am."

He nodded, handing me my schedule as he dismissed me to a seat, "Yea, I've had you for four years, I'm glad this is the last one."

I turned away, taking a seat as I read over my schedule and realizing something was terribly wrong.

I had one more class than I was supposed to.

I raised my hand, getting Mr. Craig's attention as he called on me, "What now, Sam?"

I held up my schedule, "I have one too many classes on here."

This gained a slight wave of laughter from the class as I smiled. They never took me seriously. Hell, I wouldn't take myself seriously.

He answered, "You need to take that up with your counselor, not me."

I rolled my eyes, reading over my schedule in the process. I had English first, Calculus second, some wack ass science class third and... American History fourth?! American History? What kind of shit is that? That's like some Junior level crap!

The bell rang, dismissing us to our first hour, leaving me to walk down the hallway to meet Blair and deliver bad news. Blair found me first, grabbing my arm and speaking, "Let me see your schedule!"

She ripped the paper out of my hand, holding it up to hers and smiling, "We have second and third hour together! Wait, why are you taking American History? Didn't you take that last year?"

Suddenly I remembered, and she was right. I had taken that class last year, which meant I shouldn't have to take it this year!

I growled, "I'm going to the office, because this is bullshit."

Blair waved me off, "See you in Calculus!"

I stormed down the stairs and through the crowds of people, making my way to the office. I remembered suffering horribly through this class last year and there was no way I was taking it again. I shouldn't have to take another history; I had taken the regular three years that were required.

My senior year was supposed to be history free!

I rushed into the guidance office, cutting in front of two other students as I slammed my schedule down on the cabinet. The front girl looked up at me, startled at how I had come at her like a maniac. She spoke, "W-What do you need?"

"I need to speak to the senior counselor. Now."

She got up and walked away, allowing me to turn around and notice two freshmen standing behind me. They looked intimidated and I found amusement by this, and I realized I had cut both of them off in the line.

I muttered, "Seniors have the priority, sorry."

Then I heard the familiar voice of my counselor, "Samantha Carson."

I cringed, flaring my nose as I looked at her, growling, "Don't call me that, Wanda."

She guided me back in her office, allowing me to sit as she spoke, "What's the problem now Sam?"

I spoke in my most professional tone as I slipped her my schedule, "I have this American History class, and if I recall, I took that last year. So I would like you to remove it."

She opened up her computer, typing in some words and then sighing as she scrolled down. I watched in annoyance, wondering why this was taking so long. All she had to do was drop my class and print up a new schedule. Was it really that difficult?

She spoke, "Well Sam, looks like you failed American History last year, and you need it to graduate. You're getting one more chance to pass it."

I hung my mouth open in shock. I had failed my American History class last year? I sighed, looking at Wanda and forcing a charming smile, "You know, can't you just kind of change my grade to a D?"

"No."

"Please Wanda?"

"No, Sam."

"Please."

"Samantha."

I nearly hollered, "Its History! Do you know how hard it is to stay awake in that class?! It's like asking me to sit outside and watch the grass grow for a grade! Don't do this to me again Wanda!"

"I have no choice, besides, that's illegal what you're asking me to do. Be happy I don't report you to Principal Douglas for asking such a thing."

I raked my hand through my hair as I stood, realizing she was right as I shoved my schedule into my back pocket. I looked at her, "Thanks for nothing, Wanda."

"It's what I'm here for Sam. Try to learn something today."

I headed to the door, "I'll probably learn the best position to sleep without getting a neck cramp in my American History class."

She waved me off as I headed to English, realizing I was going to be marked tardy because I had no late note. This was such bullshit though. I had failed my American History course last year and I was being forced to repeat for a better grade.

What a great first day to my senior year.

~ ~ ~ ~

"What the fuck am I reading?"

I looked at my Calculus pretest paper, and then at the guy's sitting beside me. I shrugged to Blair, "It looks like some hieroglyphics or something."

"What is this symbol?"

She pointed to one and I recognized that one as pi, but the other five I was confused over. I raised my hand, getting my teacher's attention, "Um, I think this paper's in like, Hebrew or something. I need a new one printed in English."

My teacher rolled her eyes, turning her attention away from me and some of the class laughed at what I had said.

I believed they thought I was joking, but I was completely serious.

Blair sighed, looking at me, "So, what happened with your history class?"

I shook my head, "I really don't want to talk about it."

"You failed it last year, didn't you?"

I rolled my eyes, looking at her and her stupid smirk she always wore when she knew she was right. How the fuck did she always know?

I responded bluntly, "Yea."

"Damn, that sucks. You would've had three classes instead of four this year if you would've taken it serious."

I retorted sarcastically, "Thank you, Captain Obvious."

"Ok, turn in your pretests, class is ending shortly."

I looked down at my paper that had only two out of the ten questions answered, and I thanked the Lord above that it was only a pretest. I walked up besides Blair to the teacher's desk, setting my paper down and heading back to my seat.

This class might be worse than history.

I packed up my pencil and readied myself to head to third hour, feeling as if this day was never going to end.

And it was only Monday.

Then the bell rang loudly, dismissing us from our second hour and allowed us to head to our third. Blair pulled me into the hallway, shoving two younger looking kids out the way as we made our way through the crowd.

Suddenly someone shoved me, sending me stumbling into Blair and she turned around, "What the fuck Sam?"

I turned, seeing a guy laughing with his friends as he waved to me, "Sorry."

I stopped right in front of him, realizing I was short-tempered today and I was in no mood to deal with underclassmen crap.

I responded harshly, "Are you fucking blind?"

This seemed to catch him off guard, and his friends immediately stopped laughing. I noticed they were sophomores, and I walked up to the boy who seemed to be the ring leader of the three idiots behind him. I tugged his lanyard that hung around his neck, sending him stumbling towards me, "Listen you little shit, run into me again before I graduate and I'll strangle you with this thing. Got it?"

He nodded swiftly and I shoved him in his chest, hard, sending him falling back into his friends. Blair laughed as we made our way down the hall, gasping for air, "Oh my God... did you see... his face?"

I smirked, laughing along with her, "He looked like he shit his diaper."

Blair had tears rimming her eyes as we made it into science, realizing this was going to be a boring ass class already. We had a dud teacher, and the class was already tearing up the classroom and yelling like zoo animals.

God I couldn't wait to get out of high school already.

We took our seats in the back and I threw my feet up on the desk, leaning back and looking at Blair, "This class is a joke."

"It'll probably take us two months to cover one chapter."

I laughed to myself as the tardy bell rang, realizing I was already halfway through the day. I just needed to suffer through two more classes, and then I was free to leave.

Freedom just seemed so far away.

Blair whispered, "Have you seen the freshmen? Some of them are actually pretty hot."

I looked at her, raising an eyebrow, "Are you talking about the guys or girls?"

She smiled, "Both."

I rolled my eyes, shrugging, "They're too young, and immature."

"You know you're not even nineteen yet?"

"Just two more days."

"Are we gonna go out?"

I looked at her, shocked that she would even ask me such a question. I sighed, "Well of course?"

She smiled, "Just making sure you weren't going granny on me."

"You're gonna go granny first, trust me."

She laughed slightly, "You're probably right."

I glanced at my phone to check the time, seeing that we still had quite a while in this class. I just wanted to go to my last class and get this day over with, maybe go to the bar down the street and have a drink.

Blair spoke, "That girl over there keeps looking at you."

I sighed, realizing I honestly couldn't care less if a girl was looking at me. I wasn't interested in any high school drama that involved love and all that nonsense. High school girls, especially senior girls, were just full of drama and emotions.

Two things I really couldn't handle.

I shrugged, continuing to pick at my fingers in boredom, "And?"

"She's coming over here."

I tilted my head back, groaning in protest as I locked eyes with the stranger. She was actually pretty, and her sexy eyes glared into mine as she took a seat in front of me and Blair.

She smiled, "Sam right?"

I nodded, "Yea."

She leaned back, "Look, I'm throwing a back to school party Friday and I was inviting you."

I looked at her in amusement, realizing she was excluding Blair either to piss Blair off or to make a statement. I leaned forward, "Can Blair come?"

She shrugged, "I'd rather you come alone."

I raised my eyebrow at her, looking at Blair and asking, "Does she think we're together or something?"

Blair shrugged, obviously annoyed at the girl in front of us. I heard the girl, whom I hadn't even gotten her name, clear her throat, "I just assumed-"

"Don't assume," I interrupted her, looking at Blair with a smirk, "Blair's not my type anyway. But we'll be there."

She smiled, looking happy to know I was single and Blair and I weren't together. She responded, "Cool. And look, some of my friends were wondering if you could bring along some of your stuff."

This actually made me laugh because she was refusing to say weed. I rested my head on my arm as I looked at her, "And by stuff, you mean weed?"

She looked around uneasily, "Yea."

I nodded, "I'll need the money by tomorrow."

She nodded in agreement, standing up and responding, "I'll get it to you."

I waved her off as I looked at Blair, who seemed to be shifting in her seat with annoyance. I questioned, "You ok?"

She looked down at her hands and then up to me, "I just... you know you can get in so much trouble if you're caught with weed, right?"

I rolled my eyes, knowing I was still on probation for having possession of alcohol when I was underage. Luckily I hadn't drunk any so they couldn't get me for that, but I still had it in my possession.

Getting caught with weed would be much worse.

But I knew these kids wouldn't rat me or my dealer out, because they were all bored with their boring lives and needed an outlet.

Which is where I came in handy.

Then Blair responded, "And by the way, I am so your type."

I looked at her, smirking at her nonsense, "Blair, just no."

Then the bell rang, and I grabbed my booksack as I headed out the door behind Blair. Just one more boring class and I would be free from this hell hole. I was bummed that my last class was history, but at least it was my last class and not my first.

That would be a pretty shitty start to my day.

Blair nudged me, "Have fun with all those juniors in your history class."

I rolled my eyes, "Fuck you."

She smiled, "Love ya!"

I trudged towards the classroom, praying that the teacher would be really old so I could easily sneak out after they called roll. I was just really dreading going to this class, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I walked into the classroom, taking my usual spot all the way in the back and away from the teacher's desk. I always distanced myself from people, it was just something I did naturally, but luckily a lot of people found me interesting. I didn't like attachments and emotions, and I didn't like clinginess. I liked space from people, which was usually why it was just a one night thing if I did hook up with anyone.

There were no strings attached and I wouldn't have to see them ever again.

I heard heels clank against the floor then, and by the sound of it she was walking quickly into the class. I listened silently as I resumed picking my fingers in boredom.

"Hi, my name's Miss Adams and I'll be your American History teacher," I smiled at the sound of her voice, realizing she sounded a lot younger than I had expected.

But something about it seemed familiar.

I glanced up then, taking in her figure as I locked eyes with those familiar ice blue eyes I had been introduced to not long ago. I felt the air in my lungs catch at the sight of her familiar face, and my jaw dropped in shock.

Megan, Shawn's girlfriend, was my history teacher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 93.9K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
553K 11K 58
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...
101K 2.5K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
727K 26.2K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...