A Glitch Artist

By Furnation_

Gay stuff More

hey guys
the hollow pary
Error's house
dream
I got my heart stolen
hey guys
Pj and ink alone
Pj and ink alone pt 2
Ink and Pj alone last part
Hey Guys
another nightmare
My night with inky!
my night with inky! pt 2
THE DATE
THE DATE pt 2
the bully
Stay with me
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day pt 2
GUESS WHAT!

THE DATE last part

222 7 1
By Furnation_

Paperjam's prov

I so excited to go on this date with fresh. I wondered where we are going on the date. Me and fresh were getting dressed and I realized that we were getting dressed in the same room. I looked over at fresh who was changing his boxers. I looked at his ass. "Wow. That's a good sight right there~" I smerked at him. "P-paper jam!" he looked so embarrassed. He finished getting ready. He went to leave the room so I could get changed. "Where do u your going?" I asked. "Out to the living room so you can get dressed." I went over to him and pulled him to the bed and put him on the bed. "No. Your going to sit there and enjoy the show~" I said as I started to take of my shirt and he started drooling. I started to pull off my pants. I looked at him and noticed he had a boner. I went over to the little dresser I have and pulled out a pair of shorts and went over to his dresser and toke a tank to and a pair of his boxers. "Hey! That's mine!" " Well I'm stealing them~" he playfully rolled his eyes. At this point I also had a boner. I toke off my boxers and I got a little bit embarrassed. I hide my boner behind my hands. "How am I supposed to enjoy the show if I can't see it?~" I giggled and blushed a little. I removed my hands and put on the boxers. Then I put on my shorts the I read his shirt. It said I'm with the fabulous bitch. So I found a shirt in his dresser that said I'm the fabulous bitch. So I put it on. Then he kissed me. "I enjoyed the show~" " I'm glad~" we walked out of the house. Then I got texted by reaper.

Reaper: we left already so meet us the amusement park.

Paperjam: OK 😊

"who's that?" "reaper. He wants us to go to the amusement park."
He nodded and we were on are way.

Thank you all so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...