Valentine's Day

Paperjam's prov

I had a wonderful week at the hospital because I was with fresh. After I got out of the hospital we went to school on Valentine's Day. We walked in to are class and it was a free period.all are classes were a free period. Me,fresh,ink,and error were in the back of each class having a sexual make out session. After school geno and reaper said they were going to go on a date again and asked if we would go to. Error and ink said yes and I said no and ran home with fresh.

Time skip when Pj and fresh got home.

Ink and them we out on a date so I took my chance.

Pj: how long are you guys going to be gone?

Reaper: all Day

Pj:thx

I went into mine and fresh's room and found fresh on the bed reading a book and he was in boxers. I was a mess of blushes. I climbed in the bed with him. I toke his book and put it on the night stand then laid in between his legs and put my head on his chest and looked at him. "Anything you need sugar skull?"
He asked me. "Just you in me~" before he reacted I lick his dick through his boxers. "aha~" I could tell he was getting a boner I toke all my clothes off but my boxers. I laid back on his chest and started to tease him more by rubbing his dick. He picked me up and pin pin me to the wall.

Fresh's prov

I started to lick his chest and making my way down to his boxers. I pulled them off and started to suck his dick. "Aha~" he was a mouning mess. I stopped and stood up and turned him around I pulled my boxers off and started to tease him. After I teased him I put my tip at his enternce. "Ready~?" he nodded and slowly entered him.

I know I know..... I'm so mean! I sorry I didn't punish chapter on Valentine's Day I was busy with alot of things. But I should be able to upload more later. Anyway bye!