my night with inky! pt 2

Error prov.

"Pj and fresh went on a double date with reaper and geno. That means we are here by are self's."
"that's nice." before he could say anything else, I kissed him. "!!!!"

Smut warning! Things are about to get kinky!

He kissed back. I picked him up and carried him to are room and put him on the bed. He was blushing in a rainbow of colors at me. I took his shirt and shorts off leaving him in just his- my boxers. "Oh I see~ not only stealing my love but also stealing my boxers~" I said sexually. "What are u going to do? Punish me?~" he was playing along.
"Yes I am~" with that response I toke of my clothes off and my boxers revealing my boner. "This nine inch. cock is not going to suck it self~" he came over to me and started to suck it. Mhm~ he stopped and looked at me. I pushed him down and toke off his boxers. I flipped him over and lifted his hips to my cock area. I put on some lube. "ready?" he nodded.

Ink and error prov.
Ink is in cursive and error is like this.

I entered slowly, but that was enough to make in buck his hips in pain and pleasure. Aha~ I moaned out. I started to speed up and trusted into him and moaned my self. Aha~ "Wow ink. Your tight~" I started to go faster and harder. I started to moan more in pleasure. "Harder!~" I started to stroke my cock as he fucks me harder. With every thrust into Jim I'm getting close to cumming. With every thrust from him and every stroke I'm doing I'm close."Error I'm close~"
"Me to!" AHA!~ AHA~ we came at the same time. "Wow." I pulled out of him. We both laid down in the bed. "That was amazing." he then we both drifted to sleep.

That was my first sex part in any book I did so if it's bad, I'm sorry I'll try to do better. Well goodnight!