THE DATE pt 2

Fresh's prov

I slipped my hand into his pants and started to rub his cock."Looks and feels like your happy to see me~" he let out a small moan. I started getting up little but still on him. I also had a boner. He was blushing a bright yellow. I started to rub my ass against his cock. "Nha~" he moaned out. I stopped and started to unbutton my pants. I started to stand up and toke off my pants and I was left in my boxers. He stood up and toke off his pants and his shirt. I stared at his chest and couldn't help but drool. (that was a reference from talk nerdy to me)
"Fresh your drooling." I wiped my mouth."Sorry. It's just your so hot." I kissed him on the lips slipping my tongue in to his mouth and started to suck on his tongue. "Mhm~" he moaned in to the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and toke off my shirt. I went to pull my boxers off but then someone knocked on my door. I went behind it and put my head out the door. "Hey geno." "Me and reaper wanted to know if you and Paperjam want to go on a double date tonight. Paper jam over heard the conversation and jumped in."that sounds like fun!" "well there is your answer." I responded. Well we are leaving soon so get ready." then he went to his room and got dressed, so did we.

Cliffhanger! I'll publish more tomorrow! See us!