THE DATE last part

Paperjam's prov

I so excited to go on this date with fresh. I wondered where we are going on the date. Me and fresh were getting dressed and I realized that we were getting dressed in the same room. I looked over at fresh who was changing his boxers. I looked at his ass. "Wow. That's a good sight right there~" I smerked at him. "P-paper jam!" he looked so embarrassed. He finished getting ready. He went to leave the room so I could get changed. "Where do u your going?" I asked. "Out to the living room so you can get dressed." I went over to him and pulled him to the bed and put him on the bed. "No. Your going to sit there and enjoy the show~" I said as I started to take of my shirt and he started drooling. I started to pull off my pants. I looked at him and noticed he had a boner. I went over to the little dresser I have and pulled out a pair of shorts and went over to his dresser and toke a tank to and a pair of his boxers. "Hey! That's mine!" " Well I'm stealing them~" he playfully rolled his eyes. At this point I also had a boner. I toke off my boxers and I got a little bit embarrassed. I hide my boner behind my hands. "How am I supposed to enjoy the show if I can't see it?~" I giggled and blushed a little. I removed my hands and put on the boxers. Then I put on my shorts the I read his shirt. It said I'm with the fabulous bitch. So I found a shirt in his dresser that said I'm the fabulous bitch. So I put it on. Then he kissed me. "I enjoyed the show~" " I'm glad~" we walked out of the house. Then I got texted by reaper.

Reaper: we left already so meet us the amusement park.

Paperjam: OK 😊

"who's that?" "reaper. He wants us to go to the amusement park."
He nodded and we were on are way.

Thank you all so much for reading!