Stay with me

Paperjam's prov

In his mind.

Everything is dark, cold, quite, alone. I called out for fresh. No one came. All I feel is pain. Then I hear someone call my name. It didn't sound like fresh. I started to open my eyes to see doctors all around me. All the doctors left the room and one of them told someone to come in.
I was confused who he was talking to. The all I felt was fear when I heard the voices out side the room. "Thank you sir for helping my boy!" then THEY WALKED IN. My mom and dad. I started to cry alittle when I saw the smirks on there face. "It's OK Paperjam. This want hurt. But you will slowly die." dad said as he inject a clear liquid in the air tube. Then everything went black.
End of dream

Fresh's prov

The doctor tried to wake up Paperjam from a bad dream. "Move!" I pushed the doctor out of the way then I kissed Pj on the lips. "Please wake up.... I need you." I said with tears streaming down my face. He stoped moving and started out breathe normally. His eyes slowly open. He had some tears leaking out of his eyes. "Paperjam!" I started to to cry more. *time skip to when fresh has to leave*
"I guess I got to go." fresh said looking at his phone seeing the time. 1:05 AM. "Don't leave me!" he yelled. I walked out of the room and then I came back in. "He said I could stay with you!" I was happy to stay with him at this time of despair. "Thank you" I climbed in the bed with him. It was a big hospital bed. He put the blanket over me. "I love you." I said to him as I pulled him close to me. We kissed. "Love you too." that was he last said before he drifted to sleep. I heard his soft little snore and smiled as I drifted to sleep myself knowing that will protect him. He is everything to me. I want let no one take him away.

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter and I hoped you like it. If you have any ideas for this book or the book L❤ve between rock and bones, I'm always up for them. Well see you in the next chapter. Bye!