Valentine's Day pt 2

Paperjam's prov

Fresh entered slowly. It hurt at first but after a little while, the pain turned into pleasure. He started to a little bit faster and it felt good. "Harder~" I moaned out. He started to go harder and faster. "AHA!~" it felt like he hit something that turned me on even more. He stopped and looked at me. "You OK?" I pushed him away making him slide out of me and pushed him on the bed. I got on top on him and he slipped his dick back into me. With a loud moan I started to bounce. He started to thrust into me and soon him thrusts got into sync with my bouncing. I started to feel my self get closer. "I'm close fresh~" "Me to~" he thrusted into me hard and came. "AHA!~" and with that moan I came on his chest. I got off his dick and got a wet cloth and started to clean us off. He pulled me into a kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. He walked to his dresser and got put to pairs of boxers and tossed one to me we put on the boxers and laid down in bed. We cuddled together and he kisses my forehead. "I'm so glad I lost my virginity to you fresh~" I started to blush. "Me to~" we both started to drift to sleep.
That was a Valentine's Day to remember.

Sorry guys for such a long wait for this part I been very busy and tired but I hope it been the wait!
Also I would also thank you guys for so many views on this book and support. Love you guys!