S O U L M A T E S

נכתב על ידי xoAnonymous_

Not good with descriptions just read I promise it's good lol עוד

Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book 2 - Chapter 1
Book 2 - Chapter 2
Book 2 - Chapter 3
Book 2 - Chapter 4
Book 2 - Chapter 5
Book 2 - Chapter 6
Book 2 - Chapter 7
Book 2 - Chapter 8
Book 2 - Chapter 9
Book 2 - Chapter 10
Book 2 - Chapter 11
Book 2 - Chapter 12
Book 2 - Chapter 13
Book 2 - Chapter 14
Book 2 - Chapter 15
Book 2 - Chapter 16
Book 2 - Chapter 17
Book 2 - Chapter 18
Book 2 - Chapter 19
Book 2 - Chapter 20
Book 2 - Chapter 21
Book 2 - Chapter 22
Book 3 - Chapter 1
Book 3 - Chapter 2
Book 3 - Chapter 3
Book 3 - Chapter 4
Book 3 - Chapter 5
Book 3 - Chapter 6
Book 3 - Chapter 7
Book 3 - Chapter 8
Book 3 - Chapter 9
Book 3 - Chapter 10
Book 3 - Chapter 11
Book 3 - Chapter 12
HIS PRINCESS
Book 3 - Chapter 13
HELL & BACK
QUESTION...
I'VE DECIDED TO...
Book 4 - Chapter 1
Book 4 - Chapter 2
Book 4 - Chapter 3
Book 4 - Chapter 4
Book 4 - Chapter 5
Book 4 - Chapter 6
Ughh
Book 4 - Chapter 7
Book 4 - Chapter 8
Book 4 - chapter 9
Just wanna tell yall something
Book 4 - Chapter 10 (FINAL CHAPTER)
Hey yall
Nick Story-01
Nick Story- 02
Nick story- 03
Nick story - 04
Nick story-05

Chapter 02

14.5K 297 45
נכתב על ידי xoAnonymous_

I answered the phone "Hello?" It was quiet in the background for a couple seconds "who's this answering Herb phone?" The girl spoke breaking the silence. I sighed here we go I thought to myself. "The name is Eva, who's this?" I asked even though the name was on the contact. She laughed "his cousin Claire. I know my name is saved so I don't know why you tryna play like it ain't, girl give my cousin his phone and stop tryna play wifey, that you'll never be. Your name is not Bianca. You'll never be her, I bet she's sitting in his condo laying in his bed right now while he's in your raggedy ass house—" is all Claire got out before I started cursing her ass out.

"FIRST OF ALL BITCH, I'M NOT NOR AM I TRYING TO BE HIS FUCKING GIRL! ME AND HIM JUST FRIENDS AND MY HOUSE IS FAR FROM RAGGEDY HOE! YO ASS SOUND LIKE A HATING ASS BITCH, I WILL FUCK YO ASS UP—" I heard a beep through the phone. The bitch hung up on me and Herb ran in the room confused "what you yelling for ? Who you yelling at—" "GET YO FUCKING ASS OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I screamed throwing his phone at his face. It hit him in the eye making him put his head down holding his eye. I didn't give not one nor two fucks 'bout his damn eye! His bitch ass gotta go! Next thing I know he pushes me into the wall putting his hand around my neck but not choking me.

"YOU BETTER CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND TALK BEFORE I HURT YO ASS EVA! ON FOE &' EM! I AIN'T EVEN PLAYING WITH YOU NO MORE!" He screamed in my face and I felt the warmth in his breath. I can't lie, I was turned on but I ain't care. I pushed him away from me, "you do not scare me bitch" I stated clearly. I sat on the bed and grilled him as he stood there rubbing his eye still staring at me. I rolled my eyes noticing he wasn't going to leave till I told him what happened. I went into the kitchen grabbed a bag of frozen vegetables and a napkin walking back up the stairs. "Put this on yo eye so it won't swell" I handed him the stuff and sighed picking up his broken iPhone X.

"I'll get it fixed tomorrow." I told him. He sucked his teeth, "Man I ain't tripping. Can you just tell me what happened that fast? I only went to the corner to check on my boys and came back in to yo ass yelling— who called my phone?" He walked towards to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed and got on his knees laying the back of his head on my lap handing me the frozen vegetables, I held it on his eye for him. "Some girl— well supposedly yo "cousin" Claire called you and I had answered which I know I shouldn't be answering yo phone but shit I honestly don't care so anyways, her ass was like who this so I stated who I was but I wanted her to tell me herself who she was so I asked who you so that bitch Gon' tell ME how I need to stop acting like I'm wifey cos I'll never be that and how I'll never be some bitch named Bianca and how my house raggedy and Bianca probably laying in yo bed at the condo blah blah blah — AND WHO BIANCA BECAUSE YOU NEVER MENTIONED NO BIANCA NIGGA!" I started getting mad.

He sucked his teeth as he got up and got his phone making a phone call. He put the phone on speaker when the person answered. "BITCH DON'T BE CALLING MY PHONE TRYNA START SHIT! YOU NOT MY COUSIN SO DON'T BE LYING LIKE THAT TO NO FEMALE AND YOU MAD BECAUSE I AIN'T EVER LEAVE MY PHONE AROUND YO THOTTING ASS! OLE RAGGEDY BITCH! AND WHO THE FUCK IS BIANCA? I DON'T EVEN KNOW NO DAMN BIANCA BITCH YOU DELUSIONAL—" I heard crying through the phone "but... why.. you.. gotta... call... me... out... my... name...." she cried between each word. "BECAUSE YO RAGGEDY ASS ALMOST GOT ME BEAT UP BY THIS CRAZY GIRL! DON'T CALL MY PHONE NO MORE!" He yelled hanging up. He looked at me mad ass hell walking towards me, "NEXT TIME" he said before I interrupted him.

"First of all, I am not her! Lower your damn voice when you speak to me or do not speak at all!" I snapped. He took a breather "next time, ask me before you go reacting over shit like that and I don't know why you reacting anyway, yo ass said you wasn't tryna get caught up in shit and agreed to just be my friend. What you wanna be my lady now?" He asked. "I" is what I said before he interrupted me "well sucks to be you because I can't make you my girlfriend that fast." He laughed pulling me into his arms as he saw my puzzled face. He gripped my chin kissing my lips with his moist lips.

The goosebumps and chills came again. "Naw, you know I'm playing right? I wanted yo ass when you got out the cab. Me and my boys was eyeing you but I had to call dibs ya feel me" He laughed making me laugh. "Yo ass too goofy" I laughed with a big ass grin. "Put yo shoes on" Herb said pulling hisself away grabbing his keys and mine. "Where we going?" I asked doing as told. "My place... ion wanna stay here with that door broke like that— matter fact, pack yo shit too! You gon' stay with me, cool?" He started walking out without me even giving him confirmation. I packed my clothes back up and struggled getting them downstairs. His ass finna get cursed the fuck out if he don't help me with these damn suitcases.

I finally got in front of the house to see him talking to some girl who was obviously feeling him. That shit was obvious as fuck. "HERB" I screamed making everyone jump. I had my arms crossed. He immediately walked over to me grabbing my luggage but I remained where I was standing while the girl was screwing up her face. Herb noticed and walked to me placing a kiss against my lips grabbing my hand and walking me to the car opening the door. I watched Herb from the mirror as he shook his head walking to the drivers seat. "Man why you let that shit get to you?" He said putting on his seatbelt.

I sucked my teeth "I don't know, it just do..." I mumbled fidgeting with my fingers. He sighed "I'm not gon' play you alright... but I'm letting you know now it's gon' be bitches on me just because of who I am. It's up to you to trust me...." he directed his attention to me as he drove. "Okay now pay attention to the rhode!" I yelled. He laughed, "we good, chill out." We was riding for two hours until we got to his condo. It was beautiful! "I'ma unpack my stuff tomorrow, I just wanna go to sleep so I can wake up and check on my aunt in the morning." I announced. He gave me a kiss and nodded "Aight cool, make ya self at home, I got some shit to take care of so I'll be in late but if you get hungry order something."

He said handing me a hundred dollars and pulling out a bunch of menus out the kitchen drawer. I scrunched my face "what I need a hundred dollars to order food for?" I questioned him giving him sixty dollars back. He laughed "you see the prices on these shits? You ain't in no ghetto area baby" he handed me back the sixty dollars. I sighed rolling my eyes putting the money on the counter. "Alright, be safe. I'm not hungry honestly." He walked out and locked the door behind him. I started exploring the condo then found myself in the comfortable king sized bed staring at the mirror on the ceiling and fell asleep.

HERB POV

I'm driving back to the block and my mind is rushing right now. The fuck was Claire doing popping up to the block like that, and the bitch talking 'bout she's pregnant... well she is pregnant she showed me the paper but that shit can't be mine... man nah, I used a condom... right? "Damn!" I punched the steering wheel and started speeding. I need a DNA test ASAP and I know her ass can get one while she's pregnant for a fact! It's a two hour drive from my crib, shit be good though because it gives me time to think to myself. Clear my head ya' know.

I finally drove up to the block to see Claire hoe ass sitting on my mans lap. I know that fucking baby ain't mine. "Ayeee Herb! Ima be a father!" G-Money dumb ass said. I laughed "Man her hoeing ass just told me the same thing! You better do what I do, get that DNA test while she pregnant before you go buying shit fool!" G-Money face grew red from getting upset. Claire immediately jumped up... "I can explain—" she said before G-Money smacked her ass. "Bitch you tryna play me and my bro? Get yo ass up outta here and be ready tomorrow so we can go take a DNA test!" G-Money screamed.

She jumped tears running down her face and ran to her car. "Aye Herb, what you finna do with that nigga you got tied up? He keep screaming making shit hot!" Bibby my brother snapped. "Then put some tape on his damn mouth, I'm not doing shit to him. He gon' starve and stay in the dark!" I snapped back. He nodded, "Aight, wassup with that girl tho? She moving in with you?" He asked another question noticing I was annoyed. "You my brother Bibby but mind your fucking business, aight? Don't go trying no shit! That's me, she's me! Aight?!" I stated looking him right in the eyes.

He knew I was deadass because I never defended a girl before, I just would laugh and be like nah so he know not to play with me about her. This the first time I'm actually trying to do this Sincere shit with females. He nodded his head and turned around back to the hoe he was with that was now upset with him. "Aye G-Money, call my phone when you wake up to go handle that I'ma come too, i need to make sure it ain't mine." I told him walking to my car. He nodded putting up his hand to let me know he heard me. I just want to go lay up with Eva. I don't even care about being with gang or making money tonight.

I like the feeling I get when I'm under her plus they make money for me anyway and just get a cut... well not Bibby, we get the same cut! I'm driving blasting music, I noticed Eva calling me. I started smiling "wassup gorgeous!" She laughed through the phone "you get on my nerves, what you doing? You ate?" "Nah I ain't eat yet and I'm driving, what you doing?" I asked her. "I was boutta order food, what you want and you right this shit out here is expensive as fuck!" She sighed. I laughed at her "order me whatever, I just want you on my plate..." I heard her let out a heavy breath after. "Oh really? Well bring yo ass home then!" She said seductively hanging up. I started speeding on the highway not giving a fuck. Finally I got home.

I walked in and noticed all the lights off but my room. Candles was lit and there was Eva. Lingerie on and heels. "I got the plate." She said laughing showing me the plate. I took off my sweater and belt walking towards her. I kicked off my sneakers and gently pushed her on the bed. I laid on top of her kissing on her then kissing on her neck as I rubbed on her cherry in an circular motion over her laced thongs. She let out a moan as her cherry began to soak through. I aggressively pulled out her breast. She had a boob job but i didn't give a fuck, I sucked on her breast rubbing on her ass then letting a finger go inside, then another and I pulled in and out fast in an circular motion as well.

I pulled my shirt over my head and got on my knees. I kissed her inner thighs and moved her thong to the side licking up and down on her lady part. I begin flicking my tongue on her clit making her arch her back. Aghhhhh fuck she moaned holding my head and wrapping her legs around my neck. I gave her head for hours, I didn't mind. I wanted to, orgasm after orgasm. She was sweated out and I didn't even fuck yet. I finally got up and dropped my pants leaving my ethika briefs on showing my print. My nine inches made her eyes grow large. I pulled them down and her eyes grew even wider. She got on her knees to give me head while I was standing up but truth be told, I didn't want her to. I just wanted to pleasure her.

"Nah you don't got to—" I said her cutting me off. "I'm not giving you head, I'm smelling your dick." She bluntly said. I busted out laughing this girl crazy, I let her do what she wanted and she smiled and nodded. I guess now she know I ain't fuck no one and I'm not a dirty nigga. I laid her on her back and begin to place my tip in making her jump a little... I slow stroked til I got my full nine inches in having her scream FUCKKKKKK she started scratching my back and I fast stroked. She flipped us over and began riding my dick fuckk— BOOM my front door was busted open and a swat team ran in my crib.

"MOVE!" They threw Eva off me and on to the floor. She's screaming trying to get up to cover herself but the guy is holding her down and the other guy is holding me down. "AYEE GET UP OFF HER NIGGA! I got out the cop grip and punched that nigga that was on Eva and I threw her my shorts. "MAN DON'T TOUCH ME, I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I snapped as I started putting on my shit. They were arresting me, I knew how this shit went. I begin rubbing my head and punched a hole in the wall "FUCK!" I made Eva flinch.

I hugged Eva and placed my mouth to her ear so the cops didn't hear me "Aight listen and listen carefully... they 'Boutta take me in for some shit I did months ago.... I need you to call my brother Bibby and let him know what's going on... my phone under the bed" She cried and started nodding rubbing my back. I sucked my teeth and walked over to the men with armor and guns who handcuffed me and read me my rights. I was now in the cop car on my way to jail for killing Raeshawn Miller. I was boutta clean up the scene when his mom came in and I punched her in her face and ran. I couldn't kill a female, I should've still cleaned the scene but I was off a perk so I wasn't even myself....

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE !! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK !!
PICTURE OF HERB IN THE BOX

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.4K 95 10
Just read it
206K 5.8K 44
I'm not good at descriptions so just read the book I promise it's good😌
724K 12.5K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ 💗💗